Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

“Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi (35277 Views)

Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling / Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by nadisms: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
e go shock you.

Lol. Nothing to shock.

Na u e go shock.

No need to make noise online.

We are very much prepared on ground to deliver every polling unit in the east..
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Theone123: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
These are the very idiotic elements we should drive out of power. I was on a twitter live space and this very senator was a guest on the show.... And he made a very stupid comment that didn't go down well with alot of listeners...

He said, Even though the state of things in Nigeria is epileptic, we should see beyond the current situation and vote for the PDP to come back .... `` I can't complain so much because Nigeria has done me well...

So oga what about the people that have lost properties and families to this evil government...
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Arysexy post=115503285]

Why are Yorubas suddenly Nigerians after all they are Oduduwans and Tinubu doesn't believe in one Nigeria he is contesting to be President of.[ Ok, those that are advocating for BIAFRA, ODUDUWA, AREWA REPUBLIC are dots in a circle. I am a confirmed nigerian. Those that cursed nigeria will never receive the blessing of this land.]

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by PoliteActivist: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Idiotic idiot
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Gaddafih001(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ddokie:

I agree he is very close to ugwuanyi, but every governor in enugu state has been his own boss not answerable to anyone else.

Chima did not answer to Jim, Sullivan did not answer to Chima, and Gburus did not answer to Sullivan. I do not see how and why Chijioke will answer to ugwuanyi. They are the same set, the set of 99. Why should he be subservient to him?

I cannot confidently say the same about Peter Mbah because Chimaroke would try his best to ensure that what happened with him and sullivan will not repeat itself with Mbah. So he will do everything humanly possible to ensure that Mbah remains loyal to him. If he achieves it, then we have another Bola Tinubu in Enugu state.

Every well meaning son and daughter of Enugu must resist ebeano in 2023, not because of Mbah but because of chimaroke.
Reverse psychology.
Same thing on both side.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Antihypocrite: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Who be dis FOOL? angry

It shall NEVER be well with you ooo. angry

OBI for President!

Please sir this is my account number.
Gtb

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Temptee101(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
If we were in a sane country, this idiot supposed to be cooling off in jail a long time ago.

A fool that has since been relegated to the background in the scheme of things in Enugu state, until that piglet, madam ugwuanyi went and resurrected him from dead, made him a senator

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by newdawn2017(f): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
barbstee:
Tooor!

As it stands Obi may not even win any state in the East
Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am from rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people. He is d only way.

[url]#SoworeForPresident2023[/url]
[url]#WeCantContinueLikeThis[/url]
[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by newdawn2017(f): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zico5:
End of the road for Obidients. They will strongly attack this one and he won't remember his way home. I said it earlier on, you can't pave way through abuse and attack. You must be proactive and sober then many will follow u
u re very right, hence I looked at Sowore, Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am for rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people.

[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Temptee101(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
barbstee:
Tooor!

As it stands Obi may not even win any state in the East

Hahahahahahaha

Full blown urchin, always living in denial and absolute deceit.

The youths are coming
Peter Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by newdawn2017(f): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
ANTONINEUTRON:
Nobody supporting PO gives a fvck abt which party he belongs to...

He is d best option currently.

God abeg
Diabolical lies from d pits of hell. Ve u gone to listen to Sowore online?? Now constestant here alive now comes close to dis Angel from about let me tell u. undecided Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am for rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people. If Nigerian loose dis opportunity due to their foolish Stockholm syndrome traits. May may never get it back again. How can Nigerian mortgage their fute to a group of persons & their families?? Nigeria & it's resources belongs to all of us. Not to some wicked & diabolical persons without compassion nor blood flowing through their veins.

[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by ogatboy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol, this coward that blocks anyone that challenges him or ask him a simple question. He go schock am say e fit no even win him seat back. Nigeria don wise up. I say an Ebano guy on his timeline telling him, sorry I will vote for Obi, me and my family even though we are Ebano. E don dey red for old politicians. The new Nigerian order is about to be born
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Sunday2021: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
nadisms:

Lol. Nothing to shock.

Na u e go shock.

No need to make noise online.

We are very much prepared on ground to deliver every polling unit in the east..

unfortunately the whole east cannot make obi president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Ten06(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fake news Nnamani is too responsible to give such directives
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
See this stupid ex governor of Enugu that EFCC almost run down complete want to advice too
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ddokie:
How many supporters does chimaroke Nnamani have?

Except they deploy thugs with guns to all polling units in Enugu state during the elections so as to scuttle voting, Chijioke Edoga is the next governor of Enugu state, while PO will take 90% of the votes there.
Waste of votes, it is better in the box of pdp, this Mumu Peter Obi I want to be President, will only act as a spoiler in aiding & abetting APC to retain power.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Izongdave(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
You see why I'll tell you anyday at any time and for free that if anybody hopes Peter Obi will be swept to Aso Rock on the back of Igbo men's support is in for a big disappointment. ThankGod the movement is beyond them now, whereas the other Nyamiri is having a great time in UK prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by InvertedHammer: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
clockwisereport:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/06/bye-bye-for-obidients-senator-nnamani-asks-supporters-to-dump-peter-obi/
/

Isn't it funny that everything he said centered on his personal political survival? grin grin

/
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by majole: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
This guy whose political career was dead until Ugwuwani rescued him & he is now talking

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by ezegold4we: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chimaroke nnamani is fighting for his return ticket to The Senate, the presidential and national assembly member's will be conducted Same day,
He knows that his return ticket is already dead becos Obi and Other national assembly candidates will score 98% votes From South East that day,
I'm not surprised becos he's not returning to the Senate, The criminal is Only reacting.

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Khaysee: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
How will a state not developed voting one party since 1999

Obedient fan dont mind the man ooo vote your choice

To be honest unpopular unprepared politician under L.P. will win south east gov state house senator
My guess

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
BATified2023:
the land of no emperor but a supreme leader who can order sit at home every Monday

The joke is on your father

A Supreme Leader that can't step foot in his Kingdom?? Sorry never heard of such

You thought you dey wise
You n I both know why people are obeying. Never mind your pretence

*btw as far as my father, his passports have been stamped more than your age. The joke can never be on him. Not even remotely.
The Struggle never affects everyone the same. Something for your futile mind to chew on
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=115503931][/quote]

Amen
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by duketerry22(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rather say what you can do Oga.. all this oong talk doesn't carry weight joor
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
only fools rate this failure who brought nothing to Anambra development, I will even Vote for Obiano ahead of that lair
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by edosignature(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president come 2023 shocked cool cheesy
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Gold2882: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
clockwisereport:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/06/bye-bye-for-obidients-senator-nnamani-asks-supporters-to-dump-peter-obi/
Nnamani talk is base on how to deliver Enugu state governorship election not for presidential, because he knows by the time of presidential election he will be obidient.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
THE BLOOD OF THOSE CHIMAROKE WASTED THEIR LIVES DURING HIS TENURE AS GOVERNOR OF ENUGU- STATE, ARE STILL HUNTING AFTER HIM.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Cantonese: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
clockwisereport:

Evidence that OBIdience is sweeping across the length and breath of Nigeria. OBIdience is a very big challenge.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by armadeo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Obudupikin:
Whoever wrote that piece is a clown. It was a difficult and unappealing read.

I wondered if the senator has read this. It's a horrible piece.

We muve we roll on the official handle of the senator. As you said clowns.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
ezegold4we:
Chimaroke nnamani is fighting for his return ticket to The Senate, the presidential and national assembly member's will be conducted Same day,
He knows that his return ticket is already dead becos Obi and Other national assembly candidates will score 98% votes From South East that day,
I'm not surprised becos he's not returning to the Senate, The criminal is Only reacting.
Do you know the name of any Labor Parry candidate in Enugu State? Empty Barrel Noise Maker.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by pinkgoodies(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
EBEk101:
This is how bittered they are towards their own brother
Nnamani wey mumu
As for me I’m Obi-dient

It has nothing to do with Brotherhood. Is pure politics. If na Bode George and d rest dey attack BAT. U will not remember bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Releases Names Of Suspected Kidnappers, Cultists, Robbers In Rivers, LIST / Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.