Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) (82146 Views)

Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos / Computer Village In Port Harcourt Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Lady Poses In Front Of Her Flooded House In Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by RighteousDemon: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Mikael0407:

And yet u call them disgusting... Your homophobia is showing bro

Hell yeah. I'm stereotyping gaybriels... Disgusting set of mofos
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by savesoulmejjj: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
That's their problem
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Icon79(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Ewu, go read your Bible! God will not destroy the righteous with the sinners. Hence, Lot and his family were saved out of Sodom and Gomorrah.

You’re probably one of them, that’s why you’re taking my post personally. If you’re one of them, please stop giving excuses and repent of your sins. Jesus Christ can set you free.

O pari

Dubaku543:
Monkey why not go back to your shithole country because when the wrath of God should befall the white man's country that do unnatural stuffs it shall consume all and sundry! Or you don decide to follow them die there nii grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Dubaku543: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Icon79:
Ewu, go read your Bible! God will not destroy the righteous with the sinners. Hence, Lot and his family were saved out of Sodom and Gomorrah.

You’re probably one of them, that’s why you’re taking my post personally. If you’re one of them, please stop giving excuses and repent of your sins. Jesus Christ can set you free.

O pari

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Dubaku543: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Icon79:

O pari

Oga no dey cap nonsense!! Go back to your father land which is the most righteous land. Or didn't you hear that righteousness exalteth a nation. Your nation should have risen above others. Mkpi ohia!!
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by AgubataAkokwa: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Iliveforever:

You already said “lies from the pit of hell”
Which still means HEAVEN AND HELL EXISTS

Hell and heaven, Jesus and mohaMAD only exist in your brainwashed imagination. Wake up African man and be useful to yourself and society. They scammed your generations and you still don't want to have sense to know that everything is scam.
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2022
cooooooks:
This story has nothing to do with them being gay. That detail was unnecessary.
I was gonna say representation matters but you are right,the writers knew what they wanted to achieve when they added that and I'm not talking about the OP because he just did the usual copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Discountsempai:

Hope you can contribute towards renovation costs...they want to turn the place into a luxury tourisim destination.

Work dey for the place. I can sense it. ESPECIALLY...SINCE ...they want to make it a hotel...not ordinary flats for renting.
I feel something must be wrong for the previous owners to sell it at that price,I feel it might be haunted....I've seen a lot of Nuke's top 5 on YouTube to know that places like this have the markings of a ghost town literally
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
They will be hearing voices of spirits in such an empty place
I thought I was the only one who noticed,the place must've been extremely haunted for the previous owners to sell at that price, it's such a steal making it too good to be true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
sukkot:
wee you keep kwayet. when they have finished renovating it they can make serious money from gay tourists . it will be like a gay hedonistic retreat grin grin grin grin
Nah.... he's right,there are lots of "gay hedonistic retreats" in Europe so the market is already saturated,the best they can do now is the what they have in mind to turn it to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Discountsempai: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I feel something must be wrong for the previous owners to sell it at that price,I feel it might be haunted....I've seen a lot of Nuke's top 5 on YouTube to know that places like this have the markings of a ghost town literally

No, nothing wrong supernaturally with the place.

The problem is, Europe's population is ageing. Add the fact that people are moving to the cities in large numbers,(nothing to do in a village) and you end up with desolate villages like the one featured in this thread.

The owners are usually the local government. In order to revitalize the areas, they sell to people like the copule who promise investment and so forth, at giveaway prices. The buyer then takes on the cost of renovating the place to his or her taste.

It is tough to be in local government in Europe...especially in rural areas.

The village a hundred years ago was prolly a farming village with farmers farming the land nearby. Over the decades, small scale farmers either got displaced by big commercial farms, or their sons and daughters got too educated to run a village farm..eventually they grow old and die ...

There are many villages like the one above in Europe...not just France. In Asia...Japan has the same issue.
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Discountsempai:

No, nothing wrong supernaturally with the place.

The problem is, Europe's population is ageing. Add the fact that people are moving to the cities in large numbers,(nothing to do in a village) and you end up with desolate villages like the one featured in this thread.

The owners are usually the local government. In order to revitalize the areas, they sell to people like the copule who promise investment and so forth, at giveaway prices. The buyer then takes on the cost of renovating the place to his or her taste.

It is tough to be in local government in Europe...especially in rural areas.

The village a hundred years ago was prolly a farming village with farmers farming the land nearby. Over the decades, small scale farmers either got displaced by big commercial farms, or their sons and daughters got too educated to run a village farm..eventually they grow old and die ...

There are many villages like the one above in Europe...not just France. In Asia...Japan has the same issue.

You are so right but there are evidences of paranormal activities happening in recluses like this,I mean it's a village, generations upon generationa must have laid roots there and I'm not even delving on the history it holds,just expect to hear paranormal experiences from hotel guests after it's turned into one, it's a normal thing and if it's given the publicity i.e if the owners can sell it well, expect hundreds of guests knocking at their door because most humans have a thrill and fascination with fear

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:
WOW! WHAT A GOOD NEWS

HAPPY FOR THIS COUPLE cheesycheesy

GOD BLESS THIS THEM.

U are happy for man to man relationship, sometimes I wonder why this life is all about. Man dey knack fellow man, how e take sweet nah?
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by IbeOkehie: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Listen those gay animals were examined medically and it was found that they had a Neuro defects but non has been found on humans and have not medically proven unlike those animal's....

Hmmm. If animals have neuro based differences so can humans. Do you know that a small percentage of humans are born with both vagina and penis? How can you reconcile that with your views?

Look, open your mind. People are people. There's no form fitting factory that produces humans to fit proper specifications, nature instead produces some variance. Variance is needed in nature. That's the one point to take from this discussion, it's beyond gay or whatever. Variance is a fact. Have a good day.
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
IbeOkehie:

Hmmm. If animals have neuro based differences so can humans. Do you know that a small percentage of humans are born with both vagina and penis? How can you reconcile that with your views?

Look, open your mind. People are people. There's no form fitting factory that produces humans to fit proper specifications, nature instead produces some variance. Variance is needed in nature. That's the one point to take from this discussion, it's beyond gay or whatever. Variance is a fact. Have a good day.

Open which mind to barbaric practice of the white man....

Even Ben carson dubunked the assertion gayism is Neurotic defect

Unless you want to prove youre smarter

Please provide source and examples as to why gay is natural
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by IbeOkehie: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Please provide source and examples as to why gay is natural

I already supplied a link in a previous post.

https://www.google.com/search?q=does+homosexual+animals+exist&oq=do&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i65l2j69i57j69i61j69i60j69i61j69i59j35i39j0i67.1802j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I also wrote that a very small percentage of humans are born with both penis and vagina. If nature can create such an outcome it follows that there's an infinite amount of variance that is possible.

There's people born with two heads for goodness sake. Just because the variance at play with gay people involves SEX, so many people can't bring themselves to tolerate it as a normal variation.

Well the Whiteman that brought you almost all the inventions we enjoy today, likely including religion if you're Christian, has proven he builds more liveable societies. I'd rather take their view on this issue than the Black African view.

In any case, Nigeria will eventually have to implement even gay marriage for financial or economic reasons. A Nigerian President will face a choice between tolerating gay/lesbians or accepting desperately needed financial aid.

CEO of Apple Inc is a gay man. I can think of 2 or 3 other Fortune 500 companies. If he wants to tour Nigeria for investment opportunities and brings his husband along, will Nigeria reject him?

Have a good evening.
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2022
IbeOkehie:

I already supplied a link in a previous post.

https://www.google.com/search?q=does+homosexual+animals+exist&oq=do&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i65l2j69i57j69i61j69i60j69i61j69i59j35i39j0i67.1802j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I also wrote that a very small percentage of humans are born with both penis and vagina. If nature can create such an outcome it follows that there's an infinite amount of variance that is possible.

There's people born with two heads for goodness sake. Just because the variance at play with gay people involves SEX, so many people can't bring themselves to tolerate it as a normal variation.

Well the Whiteman that brought you almost all the inventions we enjoy today, likely including religion if you're Christian, has proven he builds more liveable societies. I'd rather take their view on this issue than the Black African view.

In any case, Nigeria will eventually have to implement even gay marriage for financial or economic reasons. A Nigerian President will face a choice between tolerating gay/lesbians or accepting desperately needed financial aid.

CEO of Apple Inc is a gay man. I can think of 2 or 3 other Fortune 500 companies. If he wants to tour Nigeria for investment opportunities and brings his husband along, will Nigeria reject him?

Have a good evening.

First of all you're gay and advocating for your abominable acts

I have already debunked such claims that animals are gays the assertion animals have gay tendencies are false claims made by the gay community who misinterpret Animals simple behaviors as gay tendencies

You can go through my comment on this very topic for the reply

Then again

Hermaphrodite are complete different sceneries they are biological defect like every other defect visable

Even hermaphrodite people have a desire for a same sex even when they have both organ

Gaysim is not a tendency its a conscious stupid act perpetuated by abominable people who wants to break the law of nature and the laws of God...

I am waiting for you to use the Greek as a base
For your support on homosexuality I will be waiting for you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Story Building On 10 By 10 Land Spotted In Nairobi, Kenya Causes A Stir (Pix) / Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos / "This Land Is Not For Sale" Notice Is Causing Stir Online (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.