Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (55093 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Minime10(f): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tRfz8SIUA

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan
Emi lokan, emi lokan

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7269927/pyrates-confraternity-mock-tinubu-photos#115493225

In the video, the Pyrates’ members, who are marking the 70th anniversary of the group this year, donned their traditional red and white attire, and sang a song about a presidential candidate whose “hands and feet are shaking, yet he is saying ‘it is my turn.’”

So u sef been never denounced ya accultic life all this years
Prof of cultism grin
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Passionate888: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2022

I find it distasteful. I belong to a culture where we do not mock physical afflictions or disabilities. Very much the contrary.

Coming from the same person that called a fellow human shepopotamus
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by highchief1: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
plaindealer:

You are not the first person to deny your identity and you won't be the last.

Don't be a coward, don't deny your identity. We know you and who you're.
im not from east oga.what’s ur problem go and follow my post atleast.seems u drink a lot
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Mickykarim: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
politicoNG:

Emi lokan, emi lokan

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7269927/pyrates-confraternity-mock-tinubu-photos#115493225

In the video, the Pyrates’ members, who are marking the 70th anniversary of the group this year, donned their traditional red and white attire, and sang a song about a presidential candidate whose “hands and feet are shaking, yet he is saying ‘it is my turn.’”

YOU WOULD WISH TO BELEIVE THAT THE CHILDREN OF THE GUTTERS WOULD HEED THE CODE OF CONDUCT REELED OUT BY THE FOUNDER AND LEADER.

MOST OF THESE MISCREANTS ARE NOT AS HEALTHY AS THE MAN THEY WOULD RATHER LOVE TO MOCK.

Tinubu has transversed the political landscape of Nigeria covering more mileage that the rest of the presidential candidates in other parties, in the current dispensation.

THE MAN HAS STOOD FOR HOURS MAKING STATEMENTS ON HIS FEET WHILST ADDRESSING BOTH THE PEOPLE AND THE ROYALS.

Everybody suddenly wants to turn a medical doctor to diagnose a man they have not even met.

THE SOCIAL PARIAH Pyrates Confraternity WANTS AND WISH TO BE COUNTED AMONGST THE RELEVANT. CERTAINLY, PICKED THE WRONG FIGHT.

Hopefully, the MISCREANTS got the message from the founder about decorum and significant African culture about RESPECT. Including, the position to be adopted by the group for partisan politics.

These bunch of DISRESPETFUL BAD MANNERS AWFUL UPBRINGING dunces might heed the words of wisdom emanating from their leader.

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Minime10(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
amanda2013:
Wole Soyinka did not write this. But come to think of it, was it not Wole Soyinka that called Jonathan's wife shepopotamus?

Don't mind the accultic patron with his hypocrisy
Dey been no no say e go reach them.
When his people been carry oga Jonathan coffin for Lagos in 2014 did woke soyinka condemned it, NO na now he wan come whin his mouth
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Mrhonesty: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
80 percent of pyrates are Igbos. No cause for alarm.

quote author=politicoNG post=115504401]

Emi lokan, emi lokan

Previous Thread:

In the video, the Pyrates’ members, who are marking the 70th anniversary of the group this year, donned their traditional red and white attire, and sang a song about a presidential candidate whose “hands and feet are shaking, yet he is saying ‘it is my turn.’”[/quote]
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Mickykarim: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mrhonesty:
80 percent of pyrates are Igbos. No cause for alarm.

quote author=politicoNG post=115504401]

Emi lokan, emi lokan

Previous Thread:

THERE CONDUCT ACTUALLY DEPICTS THEIR ILL MENTALITY AND THE ONES WITH DEFECTIVE HEALTH.

They are actually SICK upstairs.

THEY ARE TH SICK ONES, OBVIOUSLY.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Heterodox(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Soyinka is right.

Yoruba culture is different
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by mightiersa: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hmmm... BAT 2023

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by zingywingy: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
The Eastern faction of the confra as supported their fellow IGBO man.. That is good to see.

This election will become tribalistic and it will be bloody if the igbos keep moving in this direction...

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by fubsy: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
.....but is Tinubu well, trustworthy, and fit enough to preside over Nigeria? Do Nigerians truly believe that Tinubu has what it takes to lead with sincerity, love for the country, without tribalism, and lopsided favouritism?
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by socialjustice93: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
the gyration sweet no be small cheesy
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by plaindealer: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
highchief1:
im not from east oga.what’s ur problem go and follow my post atleast.seems u drink a lot

highchief1:
who be Ahmed again? im Igbo o. mix up somewhere sir.my pic isn’t on nl too.

Coward, yesterday you are Igbo, today you are not.

Beats me why you people lie chronically.

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by lebienconnu: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
The probability of 2 out of 100 of these ijiats mocking BAT of developing Parkinson disease in their 6th decade is 1.00. Then he will remember the day he mocked someone with that ailment. Coming to think of it, they are not mocking BAT alone, they are mocking all patients of Parkinson disease all overt the world including their own fathers and mothers. Awon omo ale.

Pestilential and attenuating.

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Blazebond(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
If I am pdp or apc ehn, nothing will make churches and mosques not to pay tax in the next administration if I win,they (pdp or apc) should ensure that the Nigerian religious sector is regulated just as it is done in other foreign nations,the Nigerian church partisanship has been terrible in the run up to these 2023 elections,the church must never be seen to be partisan in any election cycle.

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by highchief1: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Coward, yesterday you are Igbo, today you are not.

Beats me why you people lie chronically.
to insult person no Dey hard u.cos u were not properly raised.poor parental upbringing from gworo chewing bastard of parents.I avoided insulting u not because I can’t but u keep pushing me to the wall.where in the map does delta represent south east.I’m from south south cripple.Don’t bother quoting me again u r slug.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Ogbuu101: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
LadyRosa:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy
But you called a illing first lady who travelled abroad to "rest in peace" from Nigeria wahala a shepopotamus
No mind the hypocrite.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by DAENNINGA(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emekaonline:
I just read this and I really cannot stop laughing. Is this below not true? Please let me know

You Mumu oooo
How has those governors, senators and ministers contribute positively to national growth. He made them governors to increase and improve his revenue.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pirates is full of IPOB members anyway. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by kiddkash(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Not worried about all of them put together only doing my good to see all obi supporters out of darkness into the light in Tinubu
atiku is the main opposition
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by jrusky(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
excomarow:

We are talking about Obidient and your talking PDPshit
Check Your cord is disconnected...

I'm talking about pdp you are talking Obituary pls check your brain setting if it is not on dead mode.

Obituary will never smell Aso Rock better don't kill yourself before the eminent disgrace comes.

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by KingTehlex: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
LiveWithIt:
OBITUARY members trying to distract the innocent man....
The man of steel isn't moved, all weather man stands gidigbam
Vote for the most competent man In Nigeria
BOLA AHMED TINUBU
VOTE APC

Shame no catch you as you post this thing
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Coronavirus1: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
LiveWithIt:
OBITUARY members trying to distract the innocent man....
The man of steel isn't moved, all weather man stands gidigbam
Vote for the most competent man In Nigeria
BOLA AHMED TINUBU
VOTE APC
Emi lokan, emi lokan
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Dubaku543: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emekaonline:
I just read this and I really cannot stop laughing. Is this below not true? Please let me know
My dear when will you understand that politics is not a career. One must have a career before we give him a political portfolio to manage! Been elected is calling you to serve. In modern world politicians don't earn such largess been ascribed to our Nigerian politicians today. Our politicians are thieves for allocating half of our country's resources to themselves.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by plaindealer: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
highchief1:
to insult person no Dey hard u.cos u were not properly raised.poor parental upbringing from gworo chewing bastard of parents.I avoided insulting u not because I can’t but u keep pushing me to the wall.where in the map does delta represent south east.I’m from south south cripple.Don’t bother quoting me again u r slug.

You don't have to be properly trained or not to know that denying your identity and lying is cowardice.

You are Igbo, it came from your own post, not mine.

I just exposed you as a liar..
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

so person wey him hand and leg dey shake no fit be president again in peace?
or is it because of the small piss wey him dey piss for body? Okay he will use pampers.

Nigerians please allow this man, it is HIS TURN.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Savagery cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Dubaku543: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
zingywingy:
The Eastern faction of the confra as supported their fellow IGBO man.. That is good to see.

This election will become tribalistic and it will be bloody if the igbos keep moving in this direction...
Why must yorubas cry tribalism when Tinubu's woes are exposed in their faces?
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by BePrepared: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol, Wole Soyinka should not be perturbed, we understand it is the antics of the children of hate.

In life, you pay back your haters by winning. Before the APC primaries, they did more than this and yet Asiwaju in his nature of winning made them know why he is the Lion of Bourdillon.

How I wish INEC can conduct the election next month so all these IPOD terrorists degenerates will know why Tinubu is greater than Ojuku.

Any thing that happens to Tinubu u all rush to call Igbo's, is Pirates Ohaneze.

The founder is Wole a Yoruba man, the song was in Lagos a Yoruba land.

How does it concern Igbo and Ipob

Nawa ooooo
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wetin "Emi Lokan" mean sef
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by ud4u: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Change is constant
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by azpekuliar: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

He Strong pass your generation

Person we go soon die. Heroin na your mate?
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by wiseoneking: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emekaonline:
And this people mentioned that BATsin brought into government are the ones that have destroyed Nigeria of today. Are you happy that Tinubu is the architect of bringing Buhari to make your miserable life suicidal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.