Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (55087 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 1:48am On Aug 09, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You that you've been brainwashed, I pity and your labor pain party
Senseless.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by superCleanworks(m): 2:26am On Aug 09, 2022
Stanleyq:
fact check, its a water that he was drinking that poured on his cloth and not urine smiley

fact check, of all the places on his agbada, water just went straight to his arse to pour itself there and form a urine map.
finally i actually don't care. if you do not understand simple humour and you want to turn it to a fact check then that is your problem
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 5:02am On Aug 09, 2022
bennybuhari:
Soyinka is one of those responsible for Nigeria's bad state today. Corrupted our youths with cultism
he founded it in good faith.
Just like sir Herbert Macaulay who founded the bucaneers .
They are supposed to be rallying points for the African youths to find a common purpose and direction.
It was these movements that helped African youths to get independence from Britain.
Don't you see ipob?
Just that, movements can be hijacked and corrupted
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 5:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Emekaonline:
I just read this and I really cannot stop laughing. Is this below not true? Please let me know
so Peter Obi is supposed to be a despot who must elevate his friends as elites?
A slave has no business with democracy and freedom.
You are a slave
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Zanzibar1: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy
But you called a illing first lady who travelled abroad to "rest in peace" from Nigeria wahala a shepopotamus
they think we have forgotten

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by cp3o: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2022
amanda2013:
Wole Soyinka did not write this. But come to think of it, was it not Wole Soyinka that called Jonathan's wife shepopotamus?

Jonathan was an easy target. The angel they did not know turned out to be a raging demon. Suddenly, all those who shut down Nigeria in protest against Jonathan lost their voices when the true evil showed up.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Triangles1(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol, Wole Soyinka should not be perturbed, we understand it is the antics of the children of hate.

In life, you pay back your haters by winning. Before the APC primaries, they did more than this and yet Asiwaju in his nature of winning made them know why he is the Lion of Bourdillon.

How I wish INEC can conduct the election next month so all these IPOD terrorists degenerates will know why Tinubu is greater than Ojuku.

Chai, this one choke.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by LiveWithIt: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Gandollar:
Those Tinubus men are the reason why Nigeria had become a living hell for the citizens. You guys don't use your brains.
Sorry o, you that use your brain full capacity. tongue
Senseless
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Shevchenkko: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol, Wole Soyinka should not be perturbed, we understand it is the antics of the children of hate.

In life, you pay back your haters by winning. Before the APC primaries, they did more than this and yet Asiwaju in his nature of winning made them know why he is the Lion of Bourdillon.

How I wish INEC can conduct the election next month so all these IPOD terrorists degenerates will know why Tinubu is greater than Ojuku.

Na person papa be this.

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Stanleyq:
Speak politely esp to elders so that u live long.

Thunda Faya you..
I senior your mother.. Ewu
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by BeanmanX(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2022
GregoryPeterson:
omo that song sweet me ehn grin
Kudos to the composers
Why u no go like the song?,,,,no be cultist u be before?
I will get u arrested soon don't worry,,,,
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake.
These guys no get chill at all
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Stanleyq: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Thunda Faya you.. I senior your mother.. Ewu
May God bless u 4 ur special insults
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Stanleyq: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

fact check, of all the places on his agbada, water just went straight to his arse to pour itself there and form a urine map.
finally i actually don't care. if you do not understand simple humour and you want to turn it to a fact check then that is your problem
Spare me o, i am with u, just that i dont like these fact checks in favour of tinubu
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Stanleyq: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Shut up..
grin
FORWARDEVERLY:

Shut up..
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by superCleanworks(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Stanleyq:
Spare me o, i am with u, just that i dont like these fact checks in favour of tinubu

alright alright. we cool.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Mide70: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
gabolak:

It seems you don't know that pirate confraternity is a registered organization. It is a legal society and on several occasions, it has distanced itself from those murderers in the universities today.
then what's their main purpose in the society... What's their contribution to the masses ?? Whatever is called cult or confraternity has evil in it.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by vislabraye(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy
But you called a illing first lady who travelled abroad to "rest in peace" from Nigeria wahala a shepopotamus

No mind am. He should just keep quiet.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stanleyq:
May God bless u 4 ur special insults

Oya send me DM...make we talk privately..
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Stanleyq: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Oya send me DM...make we talk privately..
I do not have privacy
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stanleyq:
I do not have privacy

Oya drop your number here... thanks
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Paulson2020(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you can observe me well I don't normally comment here on nairaland but honestly me and you knows that it is the same Igbo people that boom Lagos in terms of business not Yoruba of which you know pretty well, Anambra is one of the most organized state from Obi tenure till date but some political crooks now wants to turn it into crisis's arena because unknown gunmen are political funded operation by the APC government of which IMO STATE is a testimony to that... We are defeated in Civil war we know, you hatred us we also know but what we don't understand is why letting us go is highly difficult why... Last year OBI CUBANA turn June to December and Nigerians are shocked... I believed if Nigeria was never merge with the Northerners we would have gone more far with just the West and south but Lord Lugard won't go unpunished even in his grave for merging us with the Northerners.
Emekaonline:

And how has Peter Obi and those that worked with him made Anambra Dubai that even many of you could not even live there but always come to live in Lagos
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by XAUBulls: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
politicoNG:

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan
Emi lokan, emi lokan
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7269927/pyrates-confraternity-mock-tinubu-photos#115493225

In the video, the Pyrates’ members, who are marking the 70th anniversary of the group this year, donned their traditional red and white attire, and sang a song about a presidential candidate whose “hands and feet are shaking, yet he is saying ‘it is my turn.’”

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. / Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.