Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (55092 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by PHIPEX(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Mr. Soyinka is speaking too much grammer, the message has been sent already.

"You belong to a culture which do not mock affliction or disabilities" Tinubu won't find this statement funny, if eventually he sees it sad
yet he called GEJ's wife Sheppopotamous

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Regie2bless: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tRfz8SIUA

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan
Emi lokan, emi lokan

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7269927/pyrates-confraternity-mock-tinubu-photos#115493225

In the video, the Pyrates’ members, who are marking the 70th anniversary of the group this year, donned their traditional red and white attire, and sang a song about a presidential candidate whose “hands and feet are shaking, yet he is saying ‘it is my turn.’”
now e dey sweet you to comment and condermed their actions but not for once whole soyinka have u condermed the numerous cult related killing going on in our institution, you have not used ur voice or reputation to re- educate the youth against anti- social vices like rape and drug abuse but very quick to react to mere song. I keep telling people women soyinka is one of the main problems of Nigeria, his noble laureate award is over due for downward review. He had destroyed our academic system.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Ojady(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

I wish I could agree with you but sadly, Obi will be worse than Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku whoever. The Nigerian situation is beyond who we support to get there, the past 8 years is a clear example. The only notable achievement Obi will record is the possibility of the East ever becoming President and maybe, enhance igbo's access to the National cake like Buhari did. Beyond that, they re all the same.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by excomarow(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
jrusky:

I'm talking about pdp you are talking Obituary pls check your brain setting if it is not on dead mode.

Obituary will never smell Aso Rock better don't kill yourself before the eminent disgrace comes.

Even your Atikuthief will neither smell Aso Rock...
We need new breed of people not same old fools with analogue brain like you
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Herobaba: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Skarb, enopac doolb. cool
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by LiveWithIt: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Coronavirus1:

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake
Emi lokan, emi lokan

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by frog12: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
it means, na my turn
AheadMarket:
Wetin "Emi Lokan" mean sef

1 Like

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by LiveWithIt: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
KingTehlex:

Shame no catch you as you post this thing
Shame catch me ontop wetin I trust?
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by boyfrank: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol, Wole Soyinka should not be perturbed, we understand it is the antics of the children of hate.

In life, you pay back your haters by winning. Before the APC primaries, they did more than this and yet Asiwaju in his nature of winning made them know why he is the Lion of Bourdillon.

How I wish INEC can conduct the election next month so all these IPOD terrorists degenerates will know why Tinubu is greater than Ojuku.

Suffer no dey tire una?
U buffoons us children of hate in 2015, 2019, now ur children can't sleep in peace because of ur moronic choices.
We are telling u not to repeat the same mistake again.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Numerouno111: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cypress042:

"You belong to a culture which do not mock affliction or disabilities" Tinubu won't find this statement funny, if eventually he sees it sad

It's a fake story by the way
Soyinka never said this
Where's the source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by frog12: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
this VIDEO is funny. maybe na Dino Melaye work be dis
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by jrusky(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
excomarow:

Even your Atikuthief will neither smell Aso Rock...
We need new breed of people not same old fools with analogue brain like you

Hahahaaha your statement finally show you are a bloody slowpoke walking around living his head home.

Obi is new breed of politician baa and he was a govenor for 2 term and yet still new breed baa?

Bro I don't need to argue politics with a nitwit half grown brain slowpoke like you who can nit read and understand correct political permutation that a man who can not win a single state in SW and in the entire North will crawl to Aso Rock.

Your mental status is below the lower measure infact ut us so exceptional that your reason faculty works anticlockwise if not you should have known even Anambra, Ebonyi, River, Bayelsa can never fall for Labour. You need help.

I repeat obi Labour can never win a single state in SW and in The North, Anabra apga will never fall for him, Ebonyi he can not get it, Bayelsa, Rivers he can never get them then tell me how he will be president bro? Oh sorry you will carry him on your head to your ipig kingdom as your new Emperor I guess.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by boyfrank: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emekaonline:

Hahaha. Just read this and dispute it

Useless cabinets, Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Rauf. What have they achieved?
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol, Wole Soyinka should not be perturbed, we understand it is the antics of the children of hate.

In life, you pay back your haters by winning. Before the APC primaries, they did more than this and yet Asiwaju in his nature of winning made them know why he is the Lion of Bourdillon.

How I wish INEC can conduct the election next month so all these IPOD terrorists degenerates will know why Tinubu is greater than Ojuku.

Your peepoo won't even near Atiku..

U go know say hausa wise pass una..

Wait and see
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Qurungu: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Soyinka the Nobel laureate of double speak. Yourself called Patience Jonathan a hippopotamus. You conveniently forgot your Obatala then abi?
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Panda7(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
he should denounce himself, he his everything wrong with fraternity and literature
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Steveabbeyly: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
We all know that Obi is a cultist, no wonder is cannibals associate are dangerously severing the heads of innocent lives in the east. We can't afford to put our lives in the hands of cultists.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by 123papas(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emekaonline:
I just read this and I really cannot stop laughing. Is this below not true? Please let me know
Because one decided to be a godfather and the other decided to leave a level playing ground.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Respect yourself wella
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Some leaders came under Boko Haram reign, you didn't care but now
Respect yourself wella
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cypress042:

Tinubu will be like, which affliction Biko kwanu? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
muykem:
It shows how ridiculous our brothers in south east can go. I have said it before, they will demarket Peter Obi themselves. Many strong Tinubu political enemies will have no choice than to vote for him in 2023.
So those guys were all Igbos?

Great Igbos!
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Christistruth00:
shocked

These must be the same set of People that behead their Elders for disagreeing with them and dump their heads in the Market afterwards as a warning to others
You mean the beheaded Obas?
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
bolacode:
It is normal at their end.
They wake their parents with sidekicks
While they mine their parents skulls over here.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
LiveWithIt:
I don thief that image o pardon me to use it
Those Tinubus men are the reason why Nigeria had become a living hell for the citizens. You guys don't use your brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Billygee2u: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is too old , sick and corrupt to be president
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Billygee2u: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is too old , sick and corrupt to be president
He's too greedy
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Zeezenho: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
LiveWithIt:
OBITUARY members trying to distract the innocent man....
The man of steel isn't moved, all weather man stands gidigbam
Vote for the most competent man In Nigeria
BOLA AHMED TINUBU
VOTE APC

You mean to say the most corrupt man?

God forbid BAT_things.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by gabolak(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mide70:
Oga o... Open support of cultism... Imagine !!!! How then will this nation be clear of immorality and evil when even leaders are in support

It seems you don't know that pirate confraternity is a registered organization. It is a legal society and on several occasions, it has distanced itself from those murderers in the universities today.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by amaridigital(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maverick777:

at least he acknowledged the fact that the person the song referred to, has a disability.
I'm okay with that singular admission.

Look kid, almost every man or woman will have one disability or another as they age. Be it visual, auditory or sensory disability. It's not a curse. It's reality. Jacob was able to deceive Isaac because according to the bible his eyes was dim due to old age.
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by Zeezenho: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
rusher14:
One of my favorite authors, about whom, by a coincidence, I had cause to write quite recently, was CLR James, author of The Black Jacobins, Beyond A Boundary etc. etc. I called him my ideological uncle. He suffered from Parkinson’s Disease, but remained alert, lucid and combative for decades after the onset of the disease. We interacted politically at the Tanzanian pan-African Congress, the Dakar Festival of Negro Arts and a number of other cultural and political fora. We met frequently in his lifetime, dined together in restaurants, despite his challenge. it would be unthinkable, and a desecration of his memory to be part of any activity that mocked his affliction.

You may be right.the man in question respected him self.if you bring in an ant infested wood into your house logically lizards will come visit it's natural bro.

The baba wey no well instead of screaming emilokan emilokan,should rather go rest treat himself and enjoy his retirement .
Re: It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu by rusher14: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zeezenho:

You may be right.the man in question respected him self.if you bring in an ant infested wood into your house logically lizards will come visit it's natural bro.

The baba wey no well instead of screaming emilokan emilokan,should rather go rest treat himself and enjoy his retirement .

He has the right to contest.

With time, we'll know who is most accepted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.