Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached (33158 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Nnamsoasuquo: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
My joy is Oga Remo believe Obi can win....I rest my case
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by maestroferddi: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Reference:
On the headlines alone.
This is what I have been thinking and saying.
How will he govern.... if he wins.... and perhaps no one defects to his party amongst the powerful Governor's Forum or the National House of Assembly.... the Legislature

If it is a bitterly fought election and he someone surmounts the fracas he will become the first President perhaps in all history to be elected without a government, and will have to rule as an autocratic because he will face battles at every step and everyday to get things done.... and we all know that his quest at the very top is to reform Nigeria which both the landlords and the cabals will not take sitting down.
If only you had even a rudimentary knowledge of the Constitution to appreciate the degree of leverage the president of Nigeria possesses....

Don't let me start educating you...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by LegendHero(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
maestroferddi:
Can you see how shallow your perception is?

The difference between people like you and Reno is that whilst primordial sentiments have beclouded your ability to see and reason objectively, Reno, on the other hand, hardly lives lives of denial of the obvious despite his partisan inclinations.

Peter Obi has built an unstoppable head of steam as we head into the business end of the presidential election...

It is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf...

The only thing clear to the blind and audible to the deaf is that it is statistically impossible for Obi Pandora to be elected Nigeria president.

The rest of your jargons should be directed to Reno Omokiri. I don't have time for wotowoto talks.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by maestroferddi: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
ejimatic:
. Please note what Reno said here. People always ask me why I am supporting BAT. Naturally my flair is for an Igbo presidency but as Reno said it is an impossible mission for now. The North will abort the Igbo presidency. That is why I disaccociate from Obedient Group. The truth is APC policies since 2015 are severe and masses-unfriendly. It is abberation from our expectations. However the party selected BAT a Yoruba man. As for PDP the party chose a Hausa Fulani man as its flagbearer There is no difference between BAT and Atiku. Both of them are old people who are in need of power! Only God knows what either of them will do if elected considering what we saw from the incumbent president in terms of policy making! Thus with seeming road block for Obi ,I consider it aberant to support another Hausa Fulani for another 8 years with the increase in the wave if insecurity and
untold hardship Nigerians are facing.If PDP has aYoruba flagbearer it will have been another option.In view of this I am supporting BAT regardless of his age and any natural deficiency he may have.
Just re-read the trash an adult like you posted on social media...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by maestroferddi: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

The only thing clear to the blind and audible to the deaf is that it is statistically impossible for Obi Pandora to be elected Nigeria president.

The rest of your jargons should be directed to Reno Omokiri. I don't have time for wotowoto talks.
Awon statistician....you have been left behind...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Minime10(f): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:
Peter Obi ‘ll not last if he wins, he ‘ll be impeached – Reno Omokri

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/peter-obi-ll-not-last-if-he-wins-he-ll-be-impeached-reno-omokri/

Leave the lasting part for we Nigerians okay!
We want him in Aso Rock first
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Verysmart101: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He has told you the truth, keep deceiving yourself, he will put a stop to their stealing of public funds? is the very reason they will impeach him.

Do u think it's easy to impeach a sitting president in Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by InvertedHammer: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
/
Nigerian politicians?

If Obi wins, there won't be enough space in LP to contain defectors. It is all about personal interests.

/
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Amarachieze(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
This man is gradually coming to terms with the reality.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by LegendHero(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
maestroferddi:
Awon statistician....you have been left behind...

You know me clearly, so I am pretty sure you understand the credibility of my assertions.

I don't just talk for talking sake especially when I am not trolling.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by maestroferddi: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
ifihearam:
I have never seen a Peter Obi supporter who can publicly articulate any logical sound and credible thought process behind their support for Obi. The only logical reason I can see for supporting Obi are 1) you are Ibo and he is Ibo …there is nothing wrong with that. 2) let’s just send a message to the political class that they can’t take us for granted so let’s vote for Obi

The problem with 1) is that most Ibos won’t say publicly their support for Obi is tribal. And the problem with 2) is that change for change sake without examining a man’s antecedents is the exact reason we ended up with the Buhari people are complaining about and secondly Obi is part of the same political class you despise.

Their inability to articulate a sound reason for supporting Obi is why they result to insults and abuse. There is nothing in Obi’s track record or his empty rhetoric to suggest he is the messiah they paint him out to be. In a space of 1 week, both him and his deputy could not answer when asked what their plans for security are. Both said trsut me or I cant reveal....what kind of answers are those? At least say you are going to recruit more policmen or soldiers, dont effing come on Tv and say "trust me"...trust you based on what? if you cannot solve insecurity, there is no economy and if you cant even say this is the plan even if you dont reveal all, then clearly your whole economic plan if you have one is a mirage!!!!

An Ibo reverend father resorting to abusing the opposition in his bid to support Obi just highlights my point. You would think a man of the cloth would be better schooled but that’s your sixth sense telling you the man has nothing to offer!!!

If you candidate was truly the messiah you won’t need to abuse the very people whose votes you need in a bid to bully people to agree with you. Just put his achievements and his plans for the country out there….. except they don’t stand up to scrutiny!!!!!

I just wish Ibos would have the balls to say “all the candidates have K leg so we are supporting our own”…simple!!!
#copied#
No practical supporter of Peter Obi would waste their time and resources joining issues with people like you who have elected to call white black and vice versa...

We understand the pointlessness of trying to get your likes to view things from the prism of objectivity...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by maestroferddi: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

You know me clearly, so I am pretty sure you understand the credibility of my assertions.

I don't just talk for talking sake especially when I am not trolling.
Just like your credibility in the Osun election, abi?

Ogbeni, quit wasting my time...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This Reno is a fool and unstable

He's a joke and shouldn't be taking serious by no one

They obviously scared that Peter Obi Presidency will put a stop to there stealing of public funds.

Nigeria will be great again wether the haters of good governance like it or not

We this side of Nigeria have decided to take Reno Omokri serious. At a time he was your Hero. Stop shifting allegiance like the Roman plebeians!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by FrauleinBlossom(f): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol, let him win first, and all the hassle that comes with victory will be well taken care of. PO is a dogged fighter, as fit as a fiddle. He knows the challenges he is likely to face, and has already braced up for it.

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Maximeo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/peter-obi-ll-not-last-if-he-wins-he-ll-be-impeached-reno-omokri/

FOOLISH STATEMENT.

PETER OBI STARTED HIS POLITICAL CAREER IN APGA, not pdp so if at all he needs to, though unlikely, he'll return to APGA.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by scholes23(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Prophet Abednego
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by eunisam: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Election has nit been conducted yet and omokiri don accept defeat already. Wow.

His now campaign for impeachment.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Ten06(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Don't let that one bother you help us to let him win first. When we get to that bridge we will cross it
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by maestroferddi: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
omohayek:
As usual, Obi supporters resort to the same old tactic of spewing insults, threats and lies when confronted with an inconvenient truth: even in the case that the miracle required to win Peter Obi the presidency actually transpires (and it will take a miracle for him to win outside the SE where he is being propelled by ethnic sentiments), he will be hamstrung from the very first day he wins office, as both the House of Representatives and the Senate will be controlled by parties with zero incentive to help him succeed. They will block every single one of his appointments, they will refuse to pass any legislation that will make him look good, they will open investigations into every part of his life and career in the same way America's Republicans harrassed first Bill and then Hilary Clinton, and then they will wait for Obi to react in frustration by attempting to bypass the legislature altogether, at which point they will have legitimate cause to impeach him and throw him out of office.

It is sheer delusion to expect "corrupt" reps and senators to defect en-masse to a supposedly "clean" President Obi who will have no money of his own to offer them, nor "juicy" appointments to dangle before them where they can enrich themselves and their cronies. This will be reinforced by the reality that neither Tinubu nor Atiku will magically disappear after the election is over, and both of them will continue to exercise an iron grip on their parties given the absence of a Buhari or GEJ to rein them in. One cannot claim Tinubu and Atiku are both "crooked" moneybags while also expecting the "crooked" legislators who answer to them to suddenly defect to a "saintly" Peter Obi who is supposedly itching to clear out the Augean stables of Nigerian politics: what would be in it for them? And if Obi turns out to be just another crook ready to use the power of patronage to buy support in the NASS, what will have been the point of all the "Obidient" gra gra we are currently hearing, other than this time around it's an Igbo man who happens to be sharing out the "national cake" to his friends and followers?

In a presidential system like Nigeria's, which follows the American model so closely, a President without majorities in both houses of the legislature is a lame duck, especially when the legislators have no incentive to even give his appointees a hearing. The only thing an Obi presidency would achieve would be months of gridlock followed by political drama as APC and PDP legislators worked to throw Obi out of office, and the inevitable cries of "witch hunt" followed by violence broke out in an SE feeling aggrieved that they haven't been allowed a full 8 years for their own kinsmen to enjoy the spoils of office in peace.
In spite of your needless verbosity, you apparently failed to comprehend the basic principles of power dynamics...

A good general ditto a formidable champion never underestimates the counterpart in the battlefield or walks into the boxing ring underrating the capabilities of the opponent in the case of boxing.

A basic rule of strategic engagement is to accord the opposition their respect...

It is grievously simplistic and naive to imagine that Peter Obi would after winning the election then chose to go to sleep without putting impregnable bulwarks which will insulate him from the whimsical and capricious actions of the National Assembly.

You also appear to forget that there are three arms of government in which the legislature constitutes just a leg of the tripod.

The president can work with the judiciary and use them to mess up the leadership of a recalcitrant leadership of the legislature.

I don't even want to broach the tortuous path which the impeachment of a sitting president entails...

It is laughable that you can speculate that Peter Obi after being sworn in as the president will default to a lamb setting when he is surrounded by a pack of wolves...

Omo, certain things are better left unsaid...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by daygee12: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
donaldking100:
A.P.C never had this number of senators too before Buhari won elections.
Infact before A.P.C won under Buhari, P.D.P made-up 80% of senators in the House of senate.
But now A.P.C senators make-up more than 60% of the National Assembly.
If Labour Party wins, definitely a lot of senators most especially from the South-South and South-East would decamp to the ruling party.
I'm now so happy that all the foolish urchins are gadually coming to terms with the fact that Peter Obi stands a very big chance of winning the next presidential election, which is why they are now making stupid comments like this.
U are a liar like ur oga, do you know how many Senator under APC SOUTH WEST alone , u now shouting 80%
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by deebrownneymar: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
The fear of the Obidient movement is giving Reno and his paymasters sleepless nights
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Bromax: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Stop licking kpekus u no go hear. U see ur brain is unstable now. Reno stop doing that thing and ur brain will normalize
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Bennycollins: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Obi is not new to working under opposition- controlled legislature. He experienced exactly same scenario as governor of Anambra state. He was unduly impeached and the court squashed it.
Then is it when he becomes the sitting president that the judiciary can be against him?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by 989900: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mrkindness:
Gradually testimony Don deh change small small.

Abi . . . from Twitter noise, to no structure, to no PVCs, etc. . . . now he can win?

Gradually we're getting there
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Prinxzona10: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
I do not even regard this one as a living entity,talk more of commenting on his post buh I just want to make something clear for everyone especially the urchins that have started rejoicing on what the dimwit said..
Listen,peradventure the youths keep fighting,pushing and doing everything with their time,resources,energy,money to enthrone Peter Obi as the president of Nigeria,just because they(the youths) are tired of the decayed Nigeria,just because they're fade up already with the old order and the old,wicked,selfish,evil and corrupt politicians, THEN,you expect these same youths to fold their hands and watch these same wicked politicians they persistently fought against,to gang up and remove their beloved president eeh?even though is likely that 60% to 80% would defect to LP when Peter Obi wins buh the truth is that defect or no defect,no senator or politician will dare tamper with Peter Obi's presidency for their selfish interest because by then,the symbol in Nigerian political system would be*The fear of the Nigerian youths,would be the begining of wisdom for the Nigerian politicians*...
Besides, if they'd refused to impeach Buhari on so many impeachable offences and atrocities he had committed and still committing,whom then would perform below Buhari,that will warrant an impeachment?..
Lastly,can you just impeach the president simple because his party has no candidate in the senate?just the low this thing of reno has falling,because of stomach infrastructure..
It(reno)is absolutely abnormal buh anything that will trigger any impeachment on Peter Obi,would definitely bring a very huge problem in Nigeria and no senator would want to incur the wrath of the youths of Nigeria...
NB: I honestly apologise of using the word IT to qualify reno buh I've known the kind of person he was and he still is,hence the reason I use that word IT and if some of you know the kind of deadly and demonic this reno is,you would detest everything that comes from him.
I rest my case...Gracias!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Picardor2: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

at least u knw he will win
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by MrColdsweat: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
He's right. Obidients also have to vote LP candidates in the national assembly, not to only avoid impeachment but to also amend the fraudulent 1999 constitution.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Mayeldah(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
No be Naija again, if Obi wins, in six months more than 45 senators would have defected to LP.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by tenpipsperday: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He has told you the truth, keep deceiving yourself, he will put a stop to their stealing of public funds? is the very reason they will impeach him.

You are very uneducated and it is affecting you.

So because he will be blocking them to steal they will impeach him and tell the nation what?

Why not tell us you are bitter because the blockade will also affect you.

On the other hand let him be impeached, as a governor he was impeached and he came out of stronger.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by tenpipsperday: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Reno has thrown in the towel. He has at least admitted that Obi will win his slave master.

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by nedekid: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
The charlatan speaks again. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by omohayek: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
maestroferddi:
In spite of your needless verbosity, you apparently failed to comprehend the basic principles of power dynamics...

A good general ditto a formidable champion never underestimates the counterpart in the battlefield or walks into the boxing ring underrating the capabilities of the opponent in the case of boxing.

A basic rule of strategic engagement is to accord the opposition their respect...

It is grievously simplistic and naive to imagine that Peter Obi would after winning the election then chose to go to sleep without putting impregnable bulwarks which will insulate him from the whimsical and capricious actions of the National Assembly.

You also appear to forget that there are three arms of government in which the legislature constitutes just a leg of the tripod.

The president can work with the judiciary and use them to mess up the leadership of a recalcitrant leadership of the legislature.

I don't even want to broach the tortuous path which the impeachment of a sitting president entails...

It is laughable that you can speculate that Peter Obi after being sworn in as the president will default to a lamb setting when he is surrounded by a pack of wolves...

Omo, certain things are better left unsaid...
While I think you are the naive one, imagining that the hitherto toothless and corrupt Nigerian judiciary will suddenly discover its integrity and independence, or that there are imaginary "impregnable bulwarks" a President Obi would be free to erect without any appointees to execute his will or a budget to pay for them, I at least commend you for responding in a civil fashion. If more Obi supporters were like you in this regard, we might actually start to discuss the merits and demerits of the various candidates with a dose of objectivity, which would enable us to hold them all to much higher standards than was the case with the previous "messiah" currently doing nothing whatsoever in Aso Rock ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose , Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Lai / Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs / Elzakzaky Protesters Attack National Assembly, Injure Police Officer [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.