Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached (33156 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by kennethesan(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let him win first, leave the impeachment part...are u God?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Hizzojay(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
ValCon888:
Disregard this man. He is a paid urchin suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.

“Diarrhea of the mouth” is called Logorrhea.

Meaning: “a tendency to extreme loquacity”�
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Halo22: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
What is wrong with this Reno of a man? Can't he mind his business for crying out loud.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Dracas: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
This Reno of a guy is a demented fool
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by maestroferddi: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
omohayek:

While I think you are the naive one, imagining that the hitherto toothless and corrupt Nigerian judiciary will suddenly discover its integrity and independence, or that there are imaginary "impregnable bulwarks" a President Obi would be free to erect without any appointees to execute his will or a budget to pay for them, I at least commend you for responding in a civil fashion. If more Obi supporters were like you in this regard, we might actually start to discuss the merits and demerits of the various candidates with a dose of objectivity, which would enable us to hold them all to much higher standards than was the case with the previous "messiah" currently doing nothing whatsoever in Aso Rock ...
Nigerians are not the demons some of us assume them to be...

If Peter Obi ascends to power, it might not be inconceivable that certain elements who have constituted themselves as impediments in the wheels of progress will begin to re-assess their conducts...

I see it as completely nihilistic to posit that the black man is existentially wired to fail...

Nigerians excel when the access systems where the leadership earns its place purely on the basis of examplary considerations.

How come the reverse is the case back home?

The answer is obvious... Nigeria, nay Africa is mired in the rut of leadership dysfunctionality...

Any leader who does as little as taking concrete steps to lead by example will elicit a proportionate behavioural transformation.

Rwanda was infamous for a human carnage of historical reckoning before Paul Kagame showed up...

Today Rwanda is among the few positive things coming out of Africa.

Reaching the destination we all crave for should start with complete mental epiphany from people like you.

The defeatist attitude to enduring change like the one typified by Peter Obi can only keep entrapped in the social mores and institutional malaise in which we have found ourselves.

Let's challenge ourselves....we can do it...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Rhassidy360: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
This Reno de among the bad people way de destroy this country stylishly. So
Atiku is the best option bro if I see you one on one I go too beat you Mr Reno fool
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Wardstunna22(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
The only proof you need to let the world know WhatsUp with you is to go Naked…
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Formation10: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mr man sha na u go impeach am abi,u no go sepon for dere,i mean close dat gutter you call mouth
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by TomCD(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:
Peter Obi ‘ll not last if he wins, he ‘ll be impeached – Reno Omokri

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/peter-obi-ll-not-last-if-he-wins-he-ll-be-impeached-reno-omokri/

I don't like talking too much.

Too much talking brings "medacity."
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Mrpojj(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:
Peter Obi ‘ll not last if he wins, he ‘ll be impeached – Reno Omokri

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/peter-obi-ll-not-last-if-he-wins-he-ll-be-impeached-reno-omokri/
Why are these people worried about peter obi
Upon say una say Im no get structure
Let's them impeach him, we will recall all of them
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by udemzyudex(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
On what ground?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Alexghost(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
But why can't this Prat leave Obi alone? This man too dey do do..
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Built2last:
The confused Drunkard has moved from he has no chance to If he wins, he will be impeached.

I thought this guy is sensible.

Our law doesn't just empower legislative arm to impeach a president simply because he doesn't have majority.

The president has to be either incompetent or do something that legislators will trigger impeachment notice.

Obi will be careful in avoiding that.

Reno, Immediately Obi is declared winner, Many APC and PDP Goons will decamp to labour to jostle for positions.

Your brain has not processed that.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

@Bolded: was half expecting you to say ’….simply because he doesn’t have structure’! shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by IbadeHQ: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
donaldking100:
A.P.C never had this number of senators too before Buhari won elections.
Infact before A.P.C won under Buhari, P.D.P made-up 80% of senators in the House of senate.
But now A.P.C senators make-up more than 60% of the National Assembly.
If Labour Party wins, definitely a lot of senators most especially from the South-South and South-East would decamp to the ruling party.
I'm now so happy that all the foolish urchins are gadually coming to terms with the fact that Peter Obi stands a very big chance of winning the next presidential election, which is why they are now making stupid comments like this.

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by MultiDot: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
This guy self, you're truly ReNoMockery!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by zedman1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
donaldking100:
A.P.C never had this number of senators too before Buhari won elections.
Infact before A.P.C won under Buhari, P.D.P made-up 80% of senators in the House of senate.
But now A.P.C senators make-up more than 60% of the National Assembly.
If Labour Party wins, definitely a lot of senators most especially from the South-South and South-East would decamp to the ruling party.
I'm now so happy that all the foolish urchins are gadually coming to terms with the fact that Peter Obi stands a very big chance of winning the next presidential election, which is why they are now making stupid comments like this.
You see the problem I have with Nigerians? "A lot of Senetors will decamp".... Isn't this the major problem we've been facing since? So if Obi wins, 'a lot' of these obviously useless Senetors would decamp to LP and they'll automatically become saints again? Just like the drama we've been witnessing between PDP and APC through the years? When would we realize that this whole party nonsense is actually nonsense and start focusing on credible candidates instead? Almost everyone in APC was once a PDP member and vice versa. Why even think of an idea of waiting for 'a lot' to decamp? Aren't we our own problem like this? Na these things de weak me since to vote, abeg bros, don't weaken the little strength I've gotten to vote this time around. No be fight, na beg I de beg. If I could see the future and still see Nigerians towing this useless party road, rather than looking at candidates, I wouldn't waste my time voting this time again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by engrchykae(m): 4:53am On Aug 09, 2022
If Peter Obi loses, Nigeria will die
Just imagine APC government keeping students and lecturers at home for God knows when?
These demons don't care about Nigerian youths as long as their kids graduate from foreign universities
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by yungcheda(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2022
You must be si.ck
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by jamace(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Buhari told us pre-2015 that both "the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood" , we did not take him serious. Now we know better.

Tinubu has told us now that he will recruit 50m youths into the army and they will be fed with cassava and agbado, the innocent youths are laughing over it. Ok o.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by nick50(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Let him win first then he will decamp to pdp we don't mind the party he is in but wat we care about is the candidate
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by PUMU: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2022
Bro wait first now, wen him get to the river he will cross it. Why taking paracetamol on his headache Is it your impeachment or your winning? Abeg fi mi le....
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by bizzibodi(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Truely Reno has mind of a toddler...we vote for capable personality not for party.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by PhantomProbe(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2022
seborrhic:
Everyone I read Omokri's posts or listen to him,I still find it astonishing this man is said to have a best seller and has an audience he influences.
His thought process is equivalent to that of a primary school child.So pedestrian in reasoning
What if na person help am write the so-called best-selling work?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by remitarich(f): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2022
ValCon888:
Disregard this man. He is a paid urchin suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.
grin grin grin grin grin thank you for this comment
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Shevchenkko: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
From "no structure" to "social media candidate" to "labour party is unknown" to "ipob candidate" to "North won't vote him, he's Igbo" now to "if he wins"

Important thing now is that they realise that he can actually win grin grin
Story changing everyday...
The joke is more on agbado cassava dogs scattered online grin
Na man you be

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Shevchenkko: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Reno the drunkard. How exactly will peter Obi win the presidential election? It is just statistically impossible.

His only base is the SE. In the SS, PDP and LP will share the votes with APC getting the required 25% in Bayelsa, Delta, Cross River, & Rivers if Wike still remain loyal. Votes from Katsina & Borno will clear all SE votes at one go.

In the NC, APC will win the aggregate votes because some few PDP votes will be shared by LP, if Obi see 15-20% in aggregate in the NC, then I will respect him forever.

In the NE & NW, Obi won't see 5% of the votes, so how exactly will the guy win any election?
Analysis of a drunkard
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Mayor36: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Only a fool will actually take this Reno guy serious because He is obviously fighting for his own pocket. He is telling y'all to vote for one person when y'all start suffering the consequences it'll not affect him. Ask why did he run to UK and not come to Nigeria. If you like don't vote right 2023 this one is just a preamble of what is to come.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Jeromendy: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2022
You are just ranting... woman rapper with clueless Vigo.. Coward of the year.. Delete joh
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached by Bmaster(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2022
prophetwis:
What does Reno do for a living ?
I heard it's amebo
though I haven't verify if it's true or not grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud / United Labour Congress Commences Strike Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.