Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah (1289 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Help!! How Do I Get To Gombe State From Lagos / Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by blazesam(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is Gombe, the capital city of Gombe state, Nigeria ��. Also known as; the Jewel In The Savannah.

I have been to Gombe state for about four times. Very peaceful, the rapid development was mind blowing, the road network was breathtaking; infact I took it upon myself to spot a pot hole on their roads, but couldn't find one. Their state university is one of the most beautiful in the country with breathtaking landscape and structures. I said this in good authority because I ve been to virtually all the state and federal universities in 34 states and FCT.

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by blazesam(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
More pix

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by blazesam(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
More

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by hisgrace090: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Very nice!

With obidients they will do more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by Offpointng: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dakwanbo did a great job in Gombe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by Josbreed: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
The current governor, Yahay did not do upto 30% of what Dankwambo did. Majority of the development you see was by Dankwambo. Imagine, Gombe was created out of Bauchi state in 1996, but Bauchi cannot brag where Gombe dey, Gombe has mueved on while Bauchi is behind. The person trying to bring Bauchi upto speed right now is the current governor, Bala Moh'd.

1 Like

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by Totilopussylick(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
hisgrace090:
Very nice!

With obidients they will do more.

Comparing this dilapidated looking environs to Dubai is an ignorant of the highest order tongue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by blazesam(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sen Danjuma Goje did more, it will surprise you how the state is developing. There is fed uni,fed poly, fed col of edu, state poly state edu state uni.

They got state government trans company.. check around, Benue an old state just got approval of fed poly. Osun an old state has no fed uni and no state government trans..

Offpointng:
Dakwanbo did a great job in Gombe
Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by OVB123: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Gombe state is one of the best state in the north and nigeria in general. God bless former governor dankwanbo for his vision and foresight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by okeysoninv: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
blazesam:
Sen Danjuma Goje did more, it will surprise you how the state is developing. There is fed uni,fed poly, fed col of edu, state poly state edu state uni.

They got state government trans company.. check around, Benue an old state just got approval of fed poly. Osun an old state has no fed uni and no state government trans..

so OAU ile Ife is no longer federal university?

1 Like

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by Chloraseptic: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
You people overrate Nigeria a lot.

Almost Every country in the world aside some African Countries is finer than Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by Mide3367: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2022
blazesam:

osun get oau man

1 Like

Re: This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah by Mide3367: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2022
I was in gombe state earlier this year and I love the serenity, the calmness and the good road network. Almost all streets has tied road

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

United States Of Africa? / American Visitting Visa / Help Sending Luggage To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.