Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? (17451 Views)

Nigerians Should Not Vote For The Useless PDP In Next Year's General Elections / Local Government Elections In Nigeria, Do We Call Them Elections Or Selections. / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Viscuz: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
u are delusional grin

Is this the defence u could give?
tueh

You know how i take dey yab you chill we are going down the lane .

How about this ?

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Michelle70(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Viscuz:

You know how i take dey yab you chill we are going down the lane .

How about this ?
u have a static brain.

BTW, im off to work.
I'll dismantle u in the evening again like i did to u yesterday grin

Thats if u are able to kill my boredom
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by DenreleDave(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2022
SWEET TEARS MY SON.. I KNOW YOU WELL LASHIST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DT MY SON WEY I USE ENTER YOUR BODY WELL WELL...

WHEN DID U START BEING A TRIBAL BIGOT?

AND IF YOU SENT ME MONEY WHEN I WAS BROKE, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH LASHIST FOR HELPING THEN. I AM GRATEFUL, BRO
Lashist:

Lol...who's your son?? cheesy you have forgotten im the guy from ashawo thread that once sent you money when you were broke and hungry despite your foolishness...you must be still be a foolish boy

HOPE U R GOOD BRO?
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Viscuz: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
u have a static brain.

BTW, im off to work.
I'll dismantle u in the evening again like i did to u yesterday grin

Thats if u are able to kill my boredom

You don carry this your imaginary job come again .

Lair with a cheap phone .

Now what about this ?

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Jeromendy: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Leg dey shake, hand dey bend, bombom dey twerk �... Baba wey no well de shout Emilokan .. �...Am obediently prepared ��... Fvck Agbado monkeys... ��
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by SugarGirl44(f): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Not voting.
What Nigeria needs is separation not voting.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Slimwhyt(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Of course
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ejimatic: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2022
Mjshexy:
OK Nairalanders, we are barely six Months away to the 2023 general elections, kindly indicate if you will partake in deciding who your next leaders will be or you prefer we decide on your behalf? �

. All of us in Chicago and Houston will vote by the graceof God. Expect us!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Lashist(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2022
DenreleDave:
SWEET TEARS MY SON.. I KNOW YOU WELL LASHIST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DT MY SON WEY I USE ENTER YOUR BODY WELL WELL...

WHEN DID U START BEING A TRIBAL BIGOT?

AND IF YOU SENT ME MONEY WHEN I WAS BROKE, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH LASHIST FOR HELPING THEN. I AM GRATEFUL, BRO

HOPE U R GOOD BRO?
Its a pity you are still spreading hate like your life depends on it. Hope as you dey troll igbos, you dey hustle outside here o so you dont come back asking for alms on different threads cheesy thats what wouldn't make sense. Make your mouth no cause you irrepairable damage cheesy
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2022
The responses here is just a mere social media mental exercise and does not reflect the entire wishes and responses of the overall majority of Nigerians.

Over 90% of the responses here can only come from about 13,000 online warriors who signed petition register against Reno Omokri because of Peter Obi. They are the social media standby soldiers and Auxiliary fighting psychological warfare for Peter Obi. They represent less than 10% of the total voting power in Nigeria.

The North and middle belt that control almost 70% of the voting power, by nature is very reserved and reticent. Those that control less than 10% like empty barrel make the loudest noise with propaganda.

As I said several weeks ago, if Peter Obi were to be a Yoruba man and Reno Omokri said the same thing against him, he can never get 500 people to sign that petition register. If he were to be an Hausa man he can never get 100 people to sign that petition register. They don't have time for triviality. They prefer to make response through voting.

It is helplessness and frustration that make 13,000 people to sign petition register against one person. It is helplessness and frustration that make an entire tribe to be fighting an individual (Tinubu). To worsening the matter, the North and South West are not moved by their frustration. All the insult, assault and blackmail cannot change people's decision to vote for their choice of candidate.

I wish the candidate with majority of votes nationally the best come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by DenreleDave(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Lashist:

Its a pity you are still spreading hate like your life depends on it. Hope as you dey troll igbos, you dey hustle outside here o so you dont come back asking for alms on different threads cheesy thats what wouldn't make sense. Make your mouth no cause you irrepairable damage cheesy

WELL MY FUTURE WIFE WILL BE AN IGBO ..... SO LET ME TROLL FOR NOW.

BUT NO HATE PLS. I DONT HATE ANYONE.. OKAY ABEG OOO

I NEED HELP SEF, IF YOU FIT SEND ME SUMTIN MAKE I USE HOLD BODY.. HUSTLE NO EASY NWANNE
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Obiebanks007(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2022
highchief1:
lol if I see rat poison I go put am for atiku na.

grin grin
But why, what has he done to you
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Ginomel(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2022
hmohammed:
My vote and that of my northern brothers is for Tinubu inshaallah

And the northern Christians?? They will vote for him too? I dey laugh.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by hmohammed(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2022
Ginomel:

And the northern Christians?? They will vote for him too? I dey laugh.

We dont segregate between ourselves in the North. We are one irrespective of your faith.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by DANJAKT: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
ALL THE PARTIES ARE THE SAME IN CHARACTERS. THE ELITES MOVE FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER IN ORDER TO GET PLATFORM TO CONTEST ELECTION. ATIKU AND KWANKWASO WERE IN APC BEFORE WHILE PETER OBI WAS IN PDP.BUT ALL MOVED TO THEIR NEW PARTIES TO CONTEST NOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE. TO ME NO NEED OF BOTHERING OURSELVES.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Rannam: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
God bless you
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by evanamay(f): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'll definitely partake in the next election, I wont miss it for the world,
and for the record I will be voting for Peter Obi.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by easynetsms(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
nobody is looking for slightest way to bring him down, have u forgotten Pandora news? grin

Do u know someone can make up stories about u and post online without any evidence. If pandora news was true don't u think Obi won't have been arrested.

If Efcc see what to stop this man from contesting, they won't even hesitate. This is politics. Go and get ur facts right
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Michelle70(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2022
easynetsms:

Do u know someone can make up stories about u and post online without any evidence. If pandora news was true don't u think Obi won't have been arrested.

If Efcc see what to stop this man from contesting, they won't even hesitate. This is politics. Go and get ur facts right
yeye facts,
How many top Nigerian politicians do serve jail term?
if it was so, the likes of Tinubu, Peter Obi, Atiku, Wike, Uzor Kalu, Ikpeazu and the rest will be in jail.

Moreover Pandora is not Nigerian news but foreign news and he isnt the only person on the list.

You Nigerians are always quick to sweep dirts under the carpet so it doesnt reveal the evil act of ur preferred politicians.

This is why Nigeria is still in this mess.

Defending a corrupt politician, u are as shameless as viscuz, infact u are even worse
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Viscuz: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
yeye facts,
How many top Nigerian politicians do serve jail term?
if it was so, the likes of Tinubu, Peter Obi, Atiku, Wike, Uzor Kalu, Ikpeazu and the rest will be in jail.

Moreover Pandora is not Nigerian news but foreign news and he isnt the only person on the list.

You Nigerians are always quick to sweep dirts under the carpet so it doesnt reveal the evil act of ur preferred politicians.

This is why Nigeria is still in this mess.

Defending a corrupt politician, u are as shameless as viscuz, infact u are even worse

Me and you know that your Disowned you because you lack shame .
Also Because i don't see how someone with shame will wake up one morning to start supporting a man who is supposed to be in the elderly home to run for office.

You think that office is just for sitting down?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary / Anambra: PDP Disqualifies, Ozigbo, Others, Clears Uba, Odua, Ekwunife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.