Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? (17486 Views)

Nigerians Should Not Vote For The Useless PDP In Next Year's General Elections / Local Government Elections In Nigeria, Do We Call Them Elections Or Selections. / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ceejay80s(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
I would have loved to vote but, my PC is the one I got in surulere in 2011, I move to another area 3yrs ago and did transfer to that area and now I have moved to another area so I can't vote unless with my surulere pvc
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Teymanhenry(f): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Anyone above 18 years who is healthy enough and refuse to vote is the genesis of this failed state. Such a person has no right to complain about the regime because he/she has neglected his civic duty
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Ratorichie(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes o! I would be voting for the first time in my existence on earth. I will be voting for the devil i know: Atiku Abubakar.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Shattuck(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
It's peter" the rock" obi for me reporting live from benin city, benin is highly obedient.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ATLIEN2027: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin this is you with your parents bones

We do have some few dumb low IQ mumus like you who think they can use body parts to get rich.

But Yorubas don't kill and eat human flesh like you do in your evil Biafuro jungle.

Pls say no to M-kpuru mirri and cannibalism.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Sunnyski: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
I will vote and PO is my choice.

I will collect money from agbado if I can but me and my myself is Obidient

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Passionate888: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Dreams that will NEVER come true!
PDP is winning RIVERS
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by esilove(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
I have mobilize 50,000 youth at my reach to vote LP... we are ready to decide how this country will be in the next four years...
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Timekeeper452: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
I will vote, and Peter Obi is my choice.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by greygoblings(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Won't vote, Nigeria is dead.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by specialmati(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

We do have some few dumb low IQ mumus like you who think they can use body parts to get rich.

But Yorubas don't kill and eat human flesh like you do in your evil Biafuro jungle.

Pls say no to M-kpuru mirri and cannibalism.
grin grin grin grin grin you must be legendary stupid to mention my parents when replying to me. Incase of next time. You registered an account laat month then going all over the forum commenting senselessly.

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Bapy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:
OK Nairalanders, we are barely six Months away to the 2023 general elections, kindly indicate if you will partake in deciding who your next leaders will be or you prefer we decide on your behalf? �

I will definitely vote Godswilling.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ATLIEN2027: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you must be legendary stupid to mention my parents when replying to me. Incase of next time. You registered an account this month then going all over the trade commenting senselessly.
It's blatantly obvious that your stupidity and gullibility is inherently prevalent in your DNA.
Now STFU and FVCK off.
Done responding to a low life miserable scum of the earth like you.
Proceed to Lagos lagoon, that's your final destination.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by specialmati(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

It's blatantly obvious that your stupidity and gullibility is inherently prevalent in your DNA.
Now STFU and FVCK off.
Done responding to a low life miserable scum of the earth like you.
Proceed to Lagos lagoon, that's your final destination.
grin grin grin grin being a tout has really make you less of a human when it comes to reasoning.since you live in Lagos that lagoon must swallow you before this year ends since you are of no value again

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Deepsky(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
My PVC is solely for obi this 2023.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Joshmoore(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Samuelnze:
Ofcourse na.
i will vote,it is one of my political rights as A citizen of this country..
it will also be my first time of voting..
My vote will actually go a long way to place the candidate i shall be voting for on that presidential position..
My voter's card ready "gengenciously" waiting to do its work on that day..
The whole of my extended family is ready to cast their vote in favour of PETER OBI,cause he has what we need..
Apc has really dealt with us.
ABI E NO REACH YOUR SIDE ?¿?¿?

You are loved sir, God bless you and your family.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by bikefab(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Most definitely!!! I'm OBIdiently Yuseful.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by IgOga(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Not planning to vote.....
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by kosiebe(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

eating Agbado and cassava alone for one year will give a grant to that wish
Respect other people opinion and choice Biko. You have chosen your own no offence, so let others make their own choice too without any offence. After all everybody cannot support your choice
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Samuelnze(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
EzeNdigboONE:

Obi has what you need?
Please tell me about that.
Actually i meant he possess the qualities i want in a president,which includes leadership skills/qualities,outspokeness,intelligent,sound minded,industrious,financially stable,healthy,young,infact,any thing you can think of like, lightskined,smily face,lovely outfits,clean boxer,immaculate white singlet.. He is full of positivity,in all aspect.

Hope i have answered your question?
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Mjshexy(f): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
casualobserver:

The question you should be asking is how many here are university students and where did they register to vote? Considering Universities were on strike during registration, many students probably registered to vote at their home address. Therefore how many will travel home if schools have resumed by the elections?
Hopefully we should have our students back in school before then, that's our prayers
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Samuelnze(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Joshmoore:

You are loved sir, God bless you and your family.
Amen, you and your family are equally blessed more than you will ever expect.. In JESUS CHRIST name. AMEN. Remain blessed dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by kwasoly(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:
OK Nairalanders, we are barely six Months away to the 2023 general elections, kindly indicate if you will partake in deciding who your next leaders will be or you prefer we decide on your behalf? �

This one na question?
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Mjshexy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
IgOga:
Not planning to vote.....
Why sir?
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by efficiencie(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
No. I see no one worthy of my vote. All I see are tyrants and "yes men"!
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by onuman: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
No

I am not even living in Nigeria

I live in Germany

But Atiku is the next president of Nigeria

Good that you live far from Nigeria.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by hohafrank(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
ifihearam:
IF OBI GETS UP TO 2M VOTES MAKE BUHARI DIE
Buhari is already dead,why dying the second time.You are funny.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by uchennaq(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Which kin yeye question be that.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Franking: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes o. Let's try and bring in someone who can make positive impact. Suffer don tire me and I don't think I'll have the strength to complain again.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by lordswill03: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Inshallah
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Ten06(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga its my constitutional right to vote whoever i want to vote.

BTW, do u think that man in these pictures is a construction worker.

He stole $20m of Anambra money into his private business which is now worth $5m.

So much for the man who wants to salvage Nigeria

You can fabricate any story you like, these are the kind of story you guys told about GEJ, today we are all regretting it.
I and my family will vote Peter Obi
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by LaconicINC: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
I will vote Peter Obi!

Time to take naija back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law / Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman / Next Level Appointments: Are The President’s Men At War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.