Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? (17514 Views)

Nigerians Should Not Vote For The Useless PDP In Next Year's General Elections / Local Government Elections In Nigeria, Do We Call Them Elections Or Selections. / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Michelle70(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ten06:

You can fabricate any story you like, these are the kind of story you guys told about GEJ, today we are all regretting it.
I and my family will vote Peter Obi
no one is stopping u, also let others vote their choice. no be byforce to vote PO
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by imagrg(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Because of Peter Obi, I will by God's Grace.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by blackgoldd(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:
OK Nairalanders, we are barely six Months away to the 2023 general elections, kindly indicate if you will partake in deciding who your next leaders will be or you prefer we decide on your behalf? �

Never again will I vote in Nigeria
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by newnigerdelta00: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
Sure....and I'm voting for Peter obi.

Like for Obi, share for agbado/cassava grin

Below is wat a proper president and first lady should look like.......

Then compare and contrast with wat u see at d bottom.

Not all that glitters that is gold,so go get some Sense and knowledge .....
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
I will vote Peter Obi
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Pio44: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Obi Peter
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ogbosun: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
For sure am voting and I know my vote must count
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by HisGraceBet: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
I no even know who I go vote
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Don't trust politicians... So did they sing sai buhari. Now it's sai Peter Obi. I won't.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Evidenx(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who they zuzu for there?
Am voting for the first time in my life since I was born, although I have PVC all these years,and am voting for LABOUR PARTY, PETER OBI,...MY BROTHER E GET WHY.

YOU WHO WANT TO VOTE APC AND PDP SUFFER NOR DEY TIRE YOU??

Vote human being for ones not things.(umbrella and broom)

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Iyatostrong(f): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
The ipigs with their empty threat to boycot 2023 elections are now rushing to collect pvc.
now i believed " the dots in a circle" statement.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Evidenx(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iyatostrong:
The ipigs with their empty threat to boycot 2023 elections are now rushing to collect pvc.
now i believed " the dots in a circle" statement.
Are you voting or not? Stop saying rubbish, everything you guys want to turn it to a tribal war. Sense is far from you.

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Iyatostrong(f): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Evidenx post=115518300]Are you voting or not? Stop saying rubbish, everything you guys want to turn it to a tribal war. Sense is far from you.

[ if you get sense, you'll Caution yourself that the person you're addressing may be older than your elder sister or even old enough to be your mother. ]
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Poleski: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by casualobserver: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:
Hopefully we should have our students back in school before then, that's our prayers

we all pray ASUU call of this mad strike, it is clear the government cannot afford to meet their demands. That said, if Universities are in session in February, many who have registered wont be able to vote.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Osibajo2023: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Owo lowo, eyin ile
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Bebem(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:
OK Nairalanders, we are barely six Months away to the 2023 general elections, kindly indicate if you will partake in deciding who your next leaders will be or you prefer we decide on your behalf? �

I will vote for Peter Obi come 2023. My PVC, my right.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by IgOga(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:
Why sir?

Not living in Nigeria....My name is on inec register though
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by surequality: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
I will surely vote and surely vote:
P.. .Petrr
V. ..Votes
C....Count
I am a proud Obedient!

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by merits(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:

If truly you are the one on your dm,I will vote but if you aren't the one, I will not vote.Am going to continue eating my agbado and cassava till eternity.

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Lashist(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga its my constitutional right to vote whoever i want to vote.

BTW, do u think that man in these pictures is a construction worker.

He stole $20m of Anambra money into his private business which is now worth $5m.

So much for the man who wants to salvage Nigeria
Shut up and stick to APC...stop pretending you will vote for kwankwasor like you ever felt anything from his governance...you be coded tinubu/APC urchin/zombie...be proud of that guy
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Lashist(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
DenreleDave:
Two excellent Werey above me fighting over two politicians that doesn't give a fvck about their generation...

One is an accused drug dealer, the other one is a stingy embezzler and a prudent liar
One is a known drug dealer with unverified wealth, health and still an embezzler and a liar...no dey reduce ur candidate attributes
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Donwis05: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
My PVC is OBIdiently waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by DenreleDave(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lashist:

One is a known drug dealer with unverified wealth, health and still an embezzler and a liar...no dey reduce ur candidate attributes

Sweet tears my son grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by federal9: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

eating Agbado and cassava alone for one year will give a grant to that wish

You should have respected his decision. Everyone has the right to choose who he or she wants to vote for.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by OBA117(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
OBIdient
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by The5DME(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
I'm never voting for any Nigerian politician, ever!
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by istifk(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sure i will vote.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by hassana45502: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please for the sake of dignity and self pride, remove Kwankwaso immediately from there.Please for the sake of dignity and self pride, remove Kwankwaso immediately from there....
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by nokatakata: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
I only have a piece of advise for anyone who wins 2023 election.

Do not ever tolerate any bast.ard that starts or makes any attempt to continue with any form of agitation. Anybody who comes up with any trash talk about revolution or make an attempt to cause insurrection should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Evidenx(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=115518519][/quote] grin grin
You think am a small boy?
Am not from this indomie generation so you know.
So don't hype yourself as an adult,Am a man for your information.

If you had done what is proper by answering the question asked instead of turning it into a tribal war,I wouldn't have addressed your elderly rascality. Next time behave like an elder and I will treat you as one.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Chizzyjr(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
I will definitely
Peter obi all d way
I don't wanna chop agbado,corn,cassava

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies / Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers / Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.