Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night (4029 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Festus Keyamo(san) Drops The Mother Of All Bombs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Image123(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Sadiqali24:
if you ask me Dino is not a clown.. That man earn my respect when he stood for the people against the governor. Sure, he can talk but to govern

You need a serious minded competent person as your face and voice, not a drama-queen always looking to play to the gallery. He can only have superficial wins that way, not concrete.
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by melonsgroup: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Bobloco:

Honestly, I don't envy you

You are really working very hard because it is not easy defending the Emilokan crooner

I hope they pay you well
To sell a failure takes a special
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by 23jerryking(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough
Guy this is the second thread now I'm reading this your comment. You just copy and paste rubbish, have you no honour at all? I thought Yoruba guys despite their lousiness are also very intelligent, please where did they dig you up from? Try get small sense please even if it's hard.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by lameda07: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2022
lameda07:

That's practically not true. Let's stop this misinformation.

Nigerian education was not meant to be practical. Na why the nation dey like this. They guy actually was playing with words like a typical Nigerian.

He has nothing to offer but words.
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Indispensable85(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2022
lameda07:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MBW0ALnsp8

Keyamo is too intelligent. Very sound!
Thanks for the link
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by rolams(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2022
lameda07:

That's practically not true. Let's stop this misinformation.

What has he achieved? How many people can identify him as a minister?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Won With 986,069 Votes In Lagos . PDP Chieftain / Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari / History: World War II In Photos: Axis Invasions And The Fall Of France (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.