Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night (4036 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Festus Keyamo(san) Drops The Mother Of All Bombs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by lameda07: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
The session was just awesome and informative.

You may want to catch up with it on YouTube.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Smithkafors(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Up till now una never get sense. Someone wet no fit achieve anything as a minister.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by sms4sure(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
The man is full of sense with that his sharp mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by newbornmacho(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Useless mumu. Always shouting down presenters, very rude , crude human being. Tueh!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by lameda07: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Smithkafors:
Up till now una never get sense. Someone wet no fit achieve anything as a minister.
That's practically not true. Let's stop this misinformation.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by lameda07: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
newbornmacho:
Useless mumu. Always shouting down presenters, very rude , crude human being. Tueh!

He just tried to put issues in Proper perspectives.

His erudition was awesome.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Honjoshy4u: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
lameda07:

That's practically not true. Let's stop this misinformation.

So tell us what he has achieved.
Smiling and suffering.

14 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Indispensable85(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
lameda07:

Not on youtube
Any link?
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Owopariola001: 1:21am On Aug 09, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

You are a complete foolish kid.
Someone that was drilled by inexperience female journalists. Leave him with Rufai and he’ll sweat in his pants

Same Rufai that was whitewashed by a Rtd General?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by gabolak(m): 1:51am On Aug 09, 2022
That guy gets bad mouth.
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by ChangetheChange: 1:56am On Aug 09, 2022
grin grin grin
The same kiirikiri Keyamo that was served watery beans in prison for several months by Obasanjo for spreading propaganda to scatter the government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by PNomsule: 2:45am On Aug 09, 2022
lameda07:

I will admit that Arise Tv didn't do its work well and I hope they've learnt their lessons. You must be abreast with the strengths of your guest (on a programme) and then arm yourself with presenters, well equipped for decent journalism.

That said, as the fourth estate of the realm, journalists should ensure to be neutral and not display a cognitive bias. It begs the question whether theres an Agenda and that's poor journalism...playing to the gallery.

Dr. Abati should be the one anchoring guests like FK who are proven wordsmiths...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Abdu81: 3:39am On Aug 09, 2022
Please can we have the Hausa version of the trending EMILOKAN song?
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by apache22b: 3:57am On Aug 09, 2022
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by plaindealer: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2022
APC people don begin deal with the Arise dumb retardss ... grin grin

I'm loving this.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Eniitankorede: 4:32am On Aug 09, 2022
PNomsule:

I will admit that Arise Tv didn't do its work well and I hope they've learnt their lessons. You must be abreast with the strengths of your guest (on a programme) and then arm yourself with presenters, well equipped for decent journalism.

That said, as the fourth estate of the realm, journalists should ensure to be neutral and not display a cognitive bias. It begs the question whether theres an Agenda and that's poor journalism...playing to the gallery.

Dr. Abati should be the one anchoring guests like FK who are proven wordsmiths...

Nonsense!!! Have you ever questioned the integrity of journalists who have been interviewing PO the liar? Anyway, none of you go to school. The only business you know is to sell gala or spare parts. The smart ones among you do drugs or enter hotel with laptop for yahoo business.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Bobloco: 4:43am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

Honestly, I don't envy you

You are really working very hard because it is not easy defending the Emilokan crooner

I hope they pay you well

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Nwaetche(m): 4:45am On Aug 09, 2022
lameda07:

Thanks. I just watched it.

Festus was rude and Impatient. He was just shouting down at the presenters and they were not experienced and bold enough to ask him to stop interrupting them.

He came across as bullying the presenters and was at some point raising his voice unprofessionally.

Although, he had some valid points but his conduct and unnecessary aggressiveness made it difficult for someone to appreciate them. It reminds me of when we were in junior debating society when we had this weird belief that whoever shouts the most wins the argument.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Image123(m): 4:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu appointed Keyamo, i hear he's doing his job.
Atiku appointed Dino the clown, crazy appointment if you ask me.
Obi no dey give shishi appointed nobody, or maybe himself as he can't spend.

This is exactly how these three men have been and will be in government. Nigerians better wake up and stop be sentimental. We have a big problem at hand, that's the fact that there's no credible candidate among the major candidates. Choose your best thief wisely, not with silly fantasy sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Hoelujohn: 5:02am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

Did you say ordained by God to take us to the promise land? Fear God ooo. Someone that cannot walk alone from one place to another unaided na him wan take us to promise land?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by techWriter3: 5:10am On Aug 09, 2022
Up till now una never going feeling
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by kb83(m): 5:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Governance is not a debate on who can speak or who cannot, it's about visionary leadership that will lead to the Socioeconomic development of people in the Land. Hence, what should preoccupy our is who can deliver purposeful leadership in the next four years.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Advocate500: 5:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Keyamo is a very arrogant idiot to listen to, always shouting at presenters, why are APC supporters very aggressive on tv? Is only who been paid tell lies will come on national TV and shouting at people, how this is going win vote to Tinubu is beyond me. Nigerians of today is different from the ones of 2015 that was destroyed by propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by PNomsule: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Nonsense!!! Have you ever questioned the integrity of journalists who have been interviewing PO the liar? Anyway, none of you go to school. The only business you know is to sell gala or spare parts. The smart ones among you do drugs or enter hotel with laptop for yahoo business.

Is this even a joke right here? �

Of course it isn't, you clearly lack basic comprehsion and are not adept with the crux in case. How was I even talking about journalist-integrity that you come up here throwing unfounded expletives? The joke is on you really, hence I shan't further dignify you with a response.
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by owagbeba: 6:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Well, if we really want to get this country off this mess, we must not give in to these two-tongued folks who often change allegiances when it suits their pocket.

Keyamo was part of the current administration that did not live up to the hype in 2015. We don’t need any more hype to grow some brain. Like Reno, Sowore, Charlie boy, adeyanju, these folks are often after their own. Don’t ever take them serious. These are a bunch of educated morons who can not provide real solution to our problems. They could come on air and in script bamboozle you with jargons but give them a position of authority to make some change they fail woefully.

Enough of these charlatans!
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:27am On Aug 09, 2022
See person wey get 200m fraud case to answer with efcc
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by omonla10(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

I'm sure by December, when u see the nationwide acceptance of obi.. U will be to shy to mention Tinubu anywhere online or offline.. Bookmark this comment pls
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by princepeter566: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Who is Festus keyamo?
Is that a name of a person, animal, place or things?
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by oracle009(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

Oponu
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by highchief1: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
The same kiirikiri Keyamo that was served watery beans in prison for several months by Obasanjo for spreading propaganda to scatter the government.
try go jail too make u for Dey great sir
Re: Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night by Sadiqali24(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Image123:
Tinubu appointed Keyamo, i hear he's doing his job.
Atiku appointed Dino the clown, crazy appointment if you ask me.
Obi no dey give shishi appointed nobody, or maybe himself as he can't spend.

This is exactly how these three men have been and will be in government. Nigerians better wake up and stop be sentimental. We have a big problem at hand, that's the fact that there's no credible candidate among the major candidates. Choose your best thief wisely, not with silly fantasy sentiments.
if you ask me Dino is not a clown.. That man earn my respect when he stood for the people against the governor. Sure, he can talk but to govern

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Lawyers Are Ready For All The Court Cases. Check The Lawyers Out / Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar / Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.