Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

“I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) (4011 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by lekanolas: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
A Nigerian woman has revealed her bizarre intention for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The woman, who simply identified herself as Risikatu, seems not to care about the backlash that will follow.

She took to her Tik page @risikat_olubodun to declare that she wants to have sex with Tinubu even if it is just once.

Speaking in Yoruba, She appealed to people who have links to Tinubu to link her up.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://newsday.com.ng/i-want-to-have-sex-with-tinubu-nigerian-woman-cries-out/
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
May God help you Madam

3 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Intrepid01(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Awon werey po shaa ��

1 Like

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Goahead(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Here to help wink

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by yinkus6750(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Many are mad.
Few are roaming
End time Riskat.
Let aunty Remi reason ur matter

4 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Seems she wants to have paralysis of the punnnani

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Kabirudeen25(m): 2:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Who no wan chop Tinubu money? grin

5 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Obidient4life3: 2:47am On Aug 09, 2022
This woman want make APC arrest am for threat to life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Gadafii: 2:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Better to sleep with a dog than a bat that can’t achieve erection, he could barely stand erect grin

4 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by OfoIgbo: 3:04am On Aug 09, 2022
She wants Tinubu to piss inside her kitten

7 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by apache22b: 4:02am On Aug 09, 2022
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

4 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by wiseoneking: 5:13am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough
We thank God that you said he's been ordained by god and not by God most high. We don't want a president that will live in a nursing home or live in a London hospital

4 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by omonla10(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

I've seen this same post on 5 threads today alone.. How much were u paid.. Let's raise double for u so u can think rationally again.. By November, obi would have saturated d country that u will be so shameful to post this rubbish again

4 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by princepeter566: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Just tell us u want to kill him. Did tinubu look like someone that can go one round to u? How will u do about the licking hole during sex.

3 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Rugaria: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2022
It will be easier to get an erection out of an Egyptian mummy than from one inebriated Hushcobar Tinupoo

4 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Tinububalls: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Ask Mrs senator her predicament, that's the reason she's always angry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Karleb(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2022
This sounds like a death threat. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by OmoIjebuOde: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

This is why APC lost Osun. You are busy attacking Peter obi and left Atiku your main opposition.

Your eye will clear by February next year.

1 Like

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by nairalanderr: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2022
too many mad people being given validation. nonsense .

******* HACKED NETFLIX AVAILABLE AT 2K ONLY. NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED. UNLESS ACCESS.!!
��WHATSAPP SPY APP AVAILABLE. NO BELOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Gandollar(f): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
That woman should be arrested for attempted murder.
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Kwem(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Now I know many people are hell-bent to kill this ill old man cry cry
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2022
you won just blow like that ruki
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by GODSMILEFOREVER: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Wahala no dey finish for this country.
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by rolams(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
She no well, yes I know!
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by limeta(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

I know you obedient but of cause man must chop
Do your ting Charlie collect the money but keep your hands clean.
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by tsdarkside(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obidient4life3:
This woman want make APC arrest am for threat to life?

you igbos no well atall....haha....
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Obidient4life3: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
tsdarkside:

you igbos no well atall....haha....

Na true I talk na... How kwan someone will come out and say she wants to ride Tinubu in zaoza room if she intentions are not to kill the man with sex. Vawulence can come from any angle
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by tsdarkside(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Na true I talk na... How kwan someone will come out and say she wants to ride Tinubu in zaoza room if she intentions are not to kill the man with sex. Vawulence can come from any angle

kiki....soo,you dont think he could survive zaoza room....??
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by Obidient4life3: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
tsdarkside:

kiki....soo,you dont think he could survive zaoza room....??

That's 1000 ways to die for Tinubu.
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by onumadu: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
The bleaching also affected her brain.
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by mytime24(f): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
The only person that mind his business in Nigeria is Buhari, he only eat, sleep, go to d zoda room,travels and receive shock
Re: “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) by compton11(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ibo woman!

Just be disgracing his people and sh!t grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kasshim Shettima Posing Like A Chimpanzee At NBA Conference Lagos / “my Foolish Experience As An Election Thug" / Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.