Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious (1184 Views)

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Only an evil and wicked person will see an aged and spent man like Tinubu and wish him the president of Nigeria. It is clear that even the north fooled him during the APC primary and collected his money.
I have tried to reach other candidates in APC and they are not happy with Tinubu's imposition on them. Tinubu is a bad market and terribly unsellable no matter the packaging. Now in the north APC candidates campaign for Atiku or Obi to be accepted or taken serious. The same thing is going on in the south. 2023 election is going to be a vote for personality and credibility. Nigerians have sufffered and will no longer vote a party foolishly. What happens in Anambra where all gubernatorial votes go to APGA while presidential go to PDP will definitely play out in 2023. Hunger has taught Nigerians to be wise. Tinubu should retire. Nigeria is too battered to go for an Egyptian mummy. The people that surround Tinubu should muster courage to tell him the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2022
Can you see the death you wish Nigerians. Pity us abeg.
Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by uthlaw: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2022
May God give your family someone like tinubu to rule over them!
Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2022
God forbid BATIng.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by Kurutinto(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Labour party will teach APC how to do politics. I am so loving this

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by Ecos(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Labour party to the rescue

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2022
We can't continue to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by apache22b: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2022
That's will never be possible and I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough
Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by Benki003(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:
That's will never be possible and I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

Easy I see desperation it’s not ur turn
Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2022
We won't allow you destroy the lives of Nigerians
Re: Breaking: APC Candidates Now Support Obi's Presidency's To Be Taken Serious by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
We must stand firm and resist the devil.

(1) (Reply)

Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation / Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... / Daily Ticket Collected By 'agbero' In Anambra State ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.