Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors (33826 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 / 20 AMCON Biggest Debtors' List: Ifeanyi Ubah, Jimoh Ibrahim, Kashamu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by TenQ: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by 8stargeneral: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Great achievement by Mohammad buhari

Buhari will handle insecurities

Osibanjo will handle economy grin
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Apc supporters deserves to be killed immediately
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by FIRDAUS3(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
dawnomike:
What an achievement for a our country... 1st position awaits Nigeria

May God forbid bad thing oo .
May God bless Nigeria with good and visionary leader..
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by Thinkingfast: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Debt is worse than poverty!

Nigeria is printing a lot of money & also borrowing heavily and we produce nothing. Still painfull painfull times ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by silibaba: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
O ma she oo...but the mighty hasn't fallen to hit the ground yet. Nigeria can still be revived. Vote Peter obi, an accomplished banker and entrepreneur, a technocrat per excellence who fares far much better than them all with good programs. .

I remember Atiku saying he would sell the NNPC to his friends grin grin. Obviously he's coming to loot. We can see the way BAT is biting all our assets in lagos. He dominates Healthcare BT (Bola Tinubu)Diagnostics, construction (Hitech), Revenues(Alphabeta), he also controls transportation (BRT and Transport) , Commerce (his daughter is Iyaloja-general), Government (he dominates the sector with his cronies), Power( he owns one of the discos), thuggery ( Oluomo and co),
waste disposal...another sector he's been looking at, which was one of the reasons he had issues with ambode which led to backlogs of refuse in the 4th year of ambode's administration. But he stylishly said he doesn't have a hand in it. He even incited his blind followers against ambode that he owns vision scape and they believed the evil man hook line and sinker.

I wonder how tinubu would improve power when he's one of those who had a stake in it. How he'd revisit and repeal the privatisation of the power sector when he's also a beneficiary.

He's on sanwoolu's neck on same refuse disposal again. Anyone who had been to lagos lately would notice that, heaps of refuse during ambode's administration were doing press up, compared to what we now have with litters everywhere. Sanwoolu could not even defend this when Seun brought him to his political platform a few days ago, during which the issue was raised.

This is same man some people are following with their gullible minds. 2023 is around the corner.

Only Obi can fix all their mess.

Tinubu son controls all advertisement on billboard in the whole Lagos state as well.
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by candidbabe(f): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
From top to bottom
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by Ofolete: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am not blaming Buhari I am only blaming fools from Yoruba and hausa that voted the man into power. The idiots are about to make the same mistake again. Finally they will be complaining.
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by dreu2fine(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by 2pak(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
They rigged it, we are no 1
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by princewarri1985: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by Whobedatte(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pakistan , Bangladesh , India , Nigeria ,all synonymous with ' a ' failed state tag'
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by ussv: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
I was reading the headline with happiness when i saw "Nigeria now ranks 4th" But when I realized that they meant 4th place among debtors, my heart broke. Chai !!! This country sef
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by Deeprooted: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Money borrowed to develop Niger republic
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by naturefellow(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Buhari/APC's Legacy
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by Kaiser20: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Somebody from Eko promised to continue this same good work of Buhari if elected.
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by JBoss25(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
3/8 spin
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by Brushstrokes20: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
Obj paid off Nigeria's debt
Only for the lifeless disaster to plunge the country back into senseless, astronomical debt with very little or nothing to show for it!
Buhari is a colossal and perpetual blunder undecided
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cow herder as a president.
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
RighteousDemon:

https://www.facebook.com/176502461635/posts/pfbid02pX8QxcGUCofXY5Cso7HjMjqj7snyp5esXdMgEbsLe2F4Zdnennbd3iRYyZ5zi7V7l/?app=fbl

Fashola will say why should we reduce our debts? We need more debts to build our infrastructure. It is that debt that OBJ reduced that led to the bad state of our infrastructure.
Intellectual frauds everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by SalafRider(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
geladinho1:

Hahahaha but borrowing is not bad thing na. Oga boss

Boss this one bad cuz we no see wetin dem use am do
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by yad2eidi: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sokoloan and other loan sharks come and see something
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by TOBOSCOASSURES(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by templeRun20(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
9ja no fit carry last
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by TOBOSCOASSURES(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
I Pray God heal our country Nigeria…I see a better 2023..Trust Nigerians are wiser now..
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by socialjustice93: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Suffer no dey taya una.. I don taya for suffer o.. vote right in 2023
check my sig below
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by xtremeTall(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nigerians don’t pay back debt
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by themanderon: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
The clueless one has borrowed us into Venezuela. When they were busy going cap in hand to beg every available country for money we warned them and now they want the ordinary people of Nigeria to pay for their excesses. What a government!
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by porka: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
What an achievement for the APC.

Something the PDP couldn't achieve in 16 years.

Sixteen years!
Re: Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors by labelle123(f): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Orch1981:
Na 2023 election go tell me if Nigerians are human or animals
. Honestly, by then we will know if we have sense or not. May affliction not rise the second time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus / Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.