Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy (29950 Views)

Your Policies Will Destroy Nigeria If Not Revised – Ahmad Gumi Warns Tinubu / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Rebirth212: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2022
We don hear......
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Kambols95(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Which policies is he talking about. What do you think a clueless government have in stock for her populace rather than corruption, insecurities, nepotism and harassment of the citizenry?

dre11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/09/sanusi-i-warned-buharis-govt-that-its-policies-will-destroy-nigerias-economy/
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by latolz: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Abeg shift
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by magzey: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2022
This man is Back, his advise that is even tougher than Buhari policies what is Sunusi saying?

Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by magzey: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
exactly....and guess who pushed Buhari on Nigeria....d south west....and they wanna do d same mistake come 2023
I can hear you saying that the CBN Governor is also from South West grin
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Firstcitizen: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2022
Great2017:

How can you see a deep hole and still fall inside? That is tantamount to foolishness. Aggrieved politicians queued behind an old jackboot and started chanting change just to satisfy their greed and you claim voting for such is not foolishness. What then is foolishness?Myopic and shallow logic is when you base you decision on glaring emotions. Like I said, the educated lots that voted them in are the architect of this misfortune. They are not any different from the choice they have made. Election is coming again and known corrupt politicians are jostling around for your vote. If you cast your vote for such an individual, are you in any way different from the choice you have made?

Politicians make their pitches and the electorate is swayed by the most attractive pitch. The electorate does not have a crystal ball to see the future to ascertain whether those they have trusted with their votes will deliver. They cast their votes based on the information at their disposal at that instance. There is a certain candidate gaining traction based on available information now. If he wins, no one knows what will happen. One can only hope.

Name calling or branding people foolish is the politics of the immature and under-developed backward nations. Rise above it.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by nesphil(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Buhari is the worst person to be advised,
cos he will never take such good advice.
How can someone who disobeys court orders at will take good advice from people?
His arrogance, ignorance, stubbornness, and cluelessness have destroyed our country.

The next President must be very very good and competent at solving huge and very complex problems, or else he'll fail too.

Buhari's government is a disaster!

dre11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/09/sanusi-i-warned-buharis-govt-that-its-policies-will-destroy-nigerias-economy/
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Kelsmatuc(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Samunique:
Una don start this morning ?

SW pushed Buhari on you, What about Ameachi, Ngige, Oshiomole and co ?

Na only SW vote am ?
so why is Tinubu shouting it is my turn
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by femicyrus(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Beehshorp:
That is why we have said no to Mr Agbado and Cassava’s continuity slogan.
We are fully OBIdient
Food is better than statistics
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by perezeghi: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2022
dre11:

If people are willing to be ministers, commissioners, governors and presidents for eight years, and not tell us how they have improved our lives, we have a problem.”

I like the above statement coming from him.
But can he also say same when he also was the Emir for the duration he stayed?
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Exceed15: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2022
But the calamity and his voters did not listen.
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by imagrg(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Sanusi is one man I would have voted for as President but bad heads would not allow him contest.
He represents the truth.
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
WE ALL KNEW!
But the JUJU was too strong.

YOU WARNED THE DRUNK JONATHAN TOO!

But the daft Oturke fisherman did not listen.
The reason you were suspended.
Now, you are having the LAST LAUGH.

PDP caused ALL THIS MESS! If not, the “APC CHANGE MAGICIANS” under Tinubu will not have smelled Aso Rovk! Na PDP I blame.

The JUJU continues.

Tinubu juju won’t work this time around
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Great2017: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Politicians make their pitches and the electorate is swayed by the most attractive pitch. The electorate does not have a crystal ball to see the future to ascertain whether those they have trusted with their votes will deliver. They cast their votes based on the information at their disposal at that instant. There is a certain candidate gaining traction based on available information now. If he wins, no one knows what will happen. One can only hope.

Name calling or branding people foolish is the politics of the immature and under-developed backward nations. Rise above it.
The politicians including their paid supporters are in the minority of the voting population. Their choices will guided by their political inclination. Outside this, I will never support complaint and blame games from those who clearly voted against their interests. They are equally liable.
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by bizzibodi(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2022
People who are sound in economics & national development matter should be people we should be electing aspresident:PeterObi,
Akinwunmi Adeshina,
Pat utomi,NOI,Sanusi comes to mind.
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Crafteck1: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2022
rusher14:
Being vague.

Which of the policies were you specifically referring to?

Which helped? Border lockdown or unperturbed borrowing attitude.. Investing billions on railroads while sharing money meant for security amongst themselves
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by dododawa1: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2022
February come quick
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by ZaddyJ: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by PharmacyStore: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2022
The man has finished the Nigerian economy
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by meveboq(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2022
dre11:

Buhari died on 19th February 2017 and was buried in Saudi Arabia.
Jubril or whatever name he is called has been placed there as a figure head just to mark time. The worst is yet to come.
Nonsense leaders
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by MT: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
Who is Buhari's government, someone who was a military head of state before and we all saw what he did, how they voted him in as president again simply suggests that Nigerians are mad period.

Sanusi was not singling out buhari alone. His message cuts across the spectrum of all the politicians saddled with administration in the country

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Iyatostrong(f): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
The nigeria's load is now too heavy for PETER OBI. Atari ajanaku ni ki nse eru omode. YORUBA LOKAN, YORUBA LO LESE. TINUBU LO SI MA SE.
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by GFELOG2018: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Flashback to 2015.You people lead us to Armegadeon .
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by KanwuliaExtra: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Tinubu juju won’t work this time around

If it does, then NIGERIA WILL BE BURIED PATAPATA!!!

This 2023 is A FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL. . . . OF THE WEAKEST!
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by BrickDevo: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
MT:

Sanusi was not singling out buhari alone. His message cuts across the spectrum of all the politicians saddled with administration in the country
Yea, you are right
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by KardinalZik(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
rusher14:
Being vague.

All
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Wwwq: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Really
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Shikini: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sad
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Sunnyja: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
rusher14:
Being vague.

Which Policy did bubu ever got right. Your likes and Femi Adesina were calling people like Sanusu "wailers" in 2015.
Re: Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2022
magzey:

I can hear you saying that the CBN Governor is also from South West grin
so d cbn governor is responsible to what ever happens to our economy?.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Military Gunboats Hover Around Creeks Ahead Of Tomorrow's Bayelsa Election(pics) / IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.