Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo (15816 Views)

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju / China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Truthisunique2: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
K
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by DDNGNG: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2022
This gangster!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Felabrity: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Sam919232:
:
give the VIP game to your family
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Obidientfellow2: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2022
You lie a lot and must be obidient to the will of God in Nigeria.

#obidatti
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by etrouble: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

My brother sometimes I wonder the manner of people we have in this country. Some unfortunate people have been pushing Tinubu presidency in narration to be of Yoruba interest.

It's unfortunate the people who claim to love their country are the real haters of Nigeria.

If Tinubu wants Yoruba to be president, why not support Osibanjo? If Tinubu wants a Muslim president, why not bring one young energetic Muslim Yoruba and support him?

Why on earth would some people think the mountains of problems already created by Buhari will be solved by one old man who hardly stand erect. Whose hands shake steadily.

Insecurities, high debt, strike, unemployment, inflation, poor infrastructure etc. How would any right thinking person imagine Tinubu to be able to stand to these numerous challenges.

All we can do is to watch them. Whatever the outcome we shall surely win. Posterity will judge all of us. My resolution is to do my quota and vote Obi next year. At least I will have good story to tell my children how I did my part to make the nation they found themselves good. Simple

The one is nominated as VP, what is his 7 years score card?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by TimmyA: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2022
They fell in Osun state and by God's grace they will fall on national level
Ruggedniggaone:
You and your useless candidate will still fail again

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Ropostic120(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Solution to his family's problems I guess

That one can't rule this country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by etrouble: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Obidientfellow2:
You lie a lot and must be obidient to the will of God in Nigeria.

#obidatti

Several of us have been disOBIdent from Primary School. You and I even disobey God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by NLElder: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Any useless thing on Tinubu must make front page. If Nigerians like they should vote him....no need begging people to be sensible anymore.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2022
etrouble:

The one is nominated as VP, what is his 7 years score card?
At least he is better than Tinubu nah
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by toprealman: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

My brother sometimes I wonder the manner of people we have in this country. Some unfortunate people have been pushing Tinubu presidency in narration to be of Yoruba interest.

It's unfortunate the people who claim to love their country are the real haters of Nigeria.

If Tinubu wants Yoruba to be president, why not support Osibanjo? If Tinubu wants a Muslim president, why not bring one young energetic Muslim Yoruba and support him?

Why on earth would some people think the mountains of problems already created by Buhari will be solved by one old man who hardly stand erect. Whose hands shake steadily.

Insecurities, high debt, strike, unemployment, inflation, poor infrastructure etc. How would any right thinking person imagine Tinubu to be able to stand to these numerous challenges.

All we can do is to watch them. Whatever the outcome we shall surely win. Posterity will judge all of us. My resolution is to do my quota and vote Obi next year. At least I will have good story to tell my children how I did my part to make the nation they found themselves good. Simple
The fact that this man full of controversy is made a king tells you how bad things have gotten in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by shineeye1: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2022
IMPACT05:
2023: Tinubu is Nigeria’s only solution – Oluwo

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-tinubu-is-nigerias-only-solution-oluwo/

Oba abdicates royal fatherly role and dances Nnaked for a politician. This is what you become when you eat too much from politicians and loose every sense of royal comportment

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2022
toprealman:

The fact that this man full of controversy is made a king tells you how bad things have gotten in Nigeria
Honestly. It's really a big Shame. The same calamity and controversy we suffered under Buhari is what some people are trying to repeat. Why this wickedness? Why the hatred for their country?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Mccullum: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Trash!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by DevilSignature: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Oluwo in the mud
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by RepoMan007: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Buhari was once too.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by kennethesan(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Your opinion.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by President2001(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
The king without sense that's how you campaign for Oyetola

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Jacopini: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
I guess if Obi or Atiku were yoruba, nd tinubu was not , either of dem would hv been d right man for Nigeria. Tribalism is sown into d very fabric of this country, only few pipu look beyond it. All this kings without responsibilities in Nigeria, well we go know if wen tinubu win weda we go sleep of sleep go leave us.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by DeleTaller: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2022
backtovillage:
You better watch your tongue
Leave him... his watery mouth would soon slid him somewhere.
Once they have small data they say rubbish on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Basiljoe: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2022
I watched this my man interview on NTA few months back, i was impressed.
But now it seems like he has started taking mkpuru-miri. May Tinubu reign over just him and his kingdom, amen.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by shineeye1: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Too much "gifts" truly obscures judgment....An Oba abdicates royal impartiality to dance N*keD in the village square - the compulsive effect of excessive choping

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Gkemz: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Another political criminal- APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Advocate500: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Just as he promised oyetola, he have moved in to promise Tinubu, all will end in premium tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by toprealman: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Honestly. It's really a big Shame. The same calamity and controversy we suffered under Buhari is what some people are trying to repeat. Why this wickedness? Why the hatred for their country?
Selfish interest. I won’t vote for anyone because he is from my tribe or same religion. Of the three frontliners, everyone knows who the best candidate is but yet we keep playing games.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Riversstate: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Yeye

Pls stop smoking weed phool
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by olumi4real(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2022
etrouble:
It's obvious.

Someone governed Anambra state for 8 years, and after his 8 packed his load to live in Lagos and Pandora.

Another idiot was VP for 8 years, and after that packed his load to live in Dubai.

The two thieves above should go back and live in there village for 8 years, then come back and contest

Hmm, assuming ur Dad is Tinubu, you will support him with is shaking hands and legs.

Guy wake up abeg, is not abt Yoruba interest but the interest of our country okay.

Plz be Obedient okay.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Matthew2925(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Lol. Man is hustling to get paid.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by CSTRR: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Then Nigeria is finished kpata kpata.

Because that is a problem not a solution.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by yusluvad(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
, well I've no doubt even a corpse can become president..

We have the right amount of dull and evil people in this country to make it happen
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Mccullum: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2022
grin Haters of Tinubu meal is ready,

with all these derogatory words against ABAT

most of you BP will be higher than expected after

announcement of the general election results,

Jagaban is a goal in 2023, cry me an ocean, it won't stop him

to become president of FRN next year. cheesy

leg shake or not, hand dey shake or not, he's mentally sound and he's having my family votes. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojuelegba Container Accident: Sanwo-Olu Orders Trial Of Truck Owner And Driver / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi (Aerial View Pix) / Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.