Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Paid Kizz Daniel $60k For The Show To Perform On Stage - Show Promoter Said - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Paid Kizz Daniel $60k For The Show To Perform On Stage - Show Promoter Said (181 Views)

Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale / American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) / #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Paid Kizz Daniel $60k For The Show To Perform On Stage - Show Promoter Said by Icartaway: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbFU_Gstl6Y

'I paid him $60k and he refused to perform because the airline did not bring his gold chain' - show promoter explains why he got Kizz Daniel arrested.

The promoter said even Paulo Okoye, the head of Kizz Daniel's management company called him, begging him in tears to perform but the singer was adamant.

Kizz Daniel has since been released from police custody.

(1) (Reply)

Interactive Stage Plays. A New Wave Of Entertainment In Nigeria / The Price Of The Game: Neymar, Pogoba, Addo And Others On Football In Africa / Love & Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.