Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) (1174 Views)

No Male Nairalander Is As Handsome As This Man (photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2022
I received an email early this morning from a Nairalander going through a lot because of his inability to get a wife for himself.
Now, i would not say that is the problem, i would rather say he is being rejected over and over again because women do not want to marry a HEARING IMPAILED MAN!! Which is actually annoying to me by the way!

I promised to keep him anonymous, so i won't mention his moniker here in anyway.
Now, this fine young man is a barber, a very rapidly growing one, with just this profession, he has managed to fund and build a housing structure all by himself at 28!
This is an ALPHAMALE in the making, he is controling his shiit better than many self-acclaimed successful men out here but he is letting his inability to "Get A Wife" because of his disability slow him down!

Women keep rejecting him over and over again with excuses, but we all know why they are really rejecting him right? It feels like an insult to me!
Kings, please advice this man, he needs it ASAP!
PHOTOS BELOW!

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by T0BY(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2022
He should keep hoping.. he will definitely see someone that truly love and wish to settle down with him even with the disability. It might tarry but not forever.

1 Like

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2022
MY RESPONSE!

Men, learn to focus on yourself and place those people of the female gender at the bottom of your priority list!
Women need marriage more than cars need gas to function, just focus and work on yourself, i promise you, when the time is right, women will even be willing to marry a corpse if that is the only thing willing to marry her!!

Work on yourself, increase your cashflow, treat your skin better, wear better stuff, raise your head high like a KING THAT YOU ARE!
Marriage is the easiest thing a man can actualize, when the time is right, you will be the one to choose!

Don't let biittches insult you!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2022
You Can Contact Me Just Like This Young Man Too! TheGidRedpiller@gmail.com
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by Mide3367: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
shocked
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Can We All Agree On The Side That If It Were A Female In His Place, She Wouldn't Have To Go Through The Shiit To Get A Husband
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2022
T0BY:
He should keep hoping.. he will definitely see someone that truly love and wish to settle down with him even with the disability. It might tarry but not forever.
Why exactly does he have to get insulted everytime though I could feel him die inside because of that low self-esteem!
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2022
Mide3367:
shocked
ADVICES PLEASE!! Not reactions!
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
MY RESPONSE!

Men, learn to focus on yourself and place those people of the female gender at the bottom of your priority list!
Women need marriage more than cars need gas to function, just focus and work on yourself, i promise you, when the time is right, women will even be willing to marry a corpse if that is the only thing willing to marry her!!

Work on yourself, increase your cashflow, treat your skin better, wear better stuff, raise your head high like a KING THAT YOU ARE!
Marriage is the easiest thing a man can actualize, when the time is right, you will be the one to choose!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

But bros this your advice no relate.

Is this the advice you have for a man with disabilities that is desperate for marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Okonandmary:

But bros this your advice no relate.

Is this the advice you have for a man with disabilities that is desperate for marriage

First off, before i start typing, are you male or female

1 Like

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by Sheddy5(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2022
He should go to a God fearing church like Gospel faith mission or christ chosen, attend the church like six months, make sure you're in one department or another like husher or quire, make sure you support the church during that six months, then tell the pastor that you're looking for a wife at a specific age, trust me you will be glad about this, you will be so happy that you're about to marry a God fearing young girl that is a virgin. Note this; the pastor will not chose randomly for you but he will pray and fast then God will open your case file...

after this^ experience you will be happy without any complain because it's God that give her to you... You can dm me for guidiance.

2 Likes

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Why exactly does he have to get insulted everytime though I could feel him die inside because of that low self-esteem!

His case is far from hopeless....He needs to build his self esteem...increase his street cred...dress well....yes he cant hear.... but he can talk...can walk..has a job....thats more than enough to land a babe...

Women turn down men all the time...even men with complete five senses....so what he's experiencing is totally normal...

What's more, he should not be in a hurry to marry someone now now.. some women might take his desperation to mean something else... he should be interested in dating.. getting to know someone...from friendship he can land a life partner....

Furthermore.. we all know these young girls below 20 are mostly not ready for marriage..
So, I feel he will be better off with girls his age range......although there are some young girls ..like all these semi illetrate girls who see marriage as the ultimate achievement after learning a skill....

Altogether, he should just keep trying... The street is cold now...wife material is no longer common..... all these girls want Yahoo boys tgat will buy them iPhone 14

Another option is to go through church or his family...church have people like him..unless he's discriminating against his own kind ...

elders in the family matchmake folks like him. There's this dude with polio that fixes phones around my area ..he's married now..his parent hooked him up with some friend of a family daughter...the wife don born one seff....

3 Likes

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by ahnie: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2022
I don't see any wrong with him bn deaf.
Let him be patient,he would ses someone that would geniuneing love him.

But I must add up here that the ladies he's asking for marriage from are way too young to understand the concept of marriage.

He should upped the age range between 27-28yrs precisely.the person shouldn't be a liability.

And I find him addressing sme ladies as damaged n overused.

My opinion Sha
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by Jashub: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
MY RESPONSE!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
This is the best answer so far. Any other is just leaning towards simpism

1 Like

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by PumpumPrince: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I received an email early this morning from a Nairalander going through a lot because of his inability to get a wife for himself.
Now, i would not say that is the problem, i would rather say he is being rejected over and over again because women do not want to marry a HEARING IMPAILED MAN!! Which is actually annoying to me by the way!

I promised to keep him anonymous, so i won't mention his moniker here in anyway.
Now, this fine young man is a barber, a very rapidly growing one, with just this profession, he has managed to fund and build a housing structure all by himself at 28!
This is an ALPHAMALE in the making, he is controling his shiit better than many self-acclaimed successful men out here but he is letting his inability to "Get A Wife" because of his disability slow him down!

Women keep rejecting him over and over again with excuses, but we all know why they are really rejecting him right? It feels like an insult to me!
PHOTOS BELOW!

Still Typing...

Bro am going to $hit....please .I be back in 3hour to reply yor d thread(no oofencse) angry
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
ahnie:
I don't see any wrong with him bn deaf.
Let him be patient,he would ses someone that would geniuneing love him.

But I must add up here that the ladies he's asking for marriage from are way too young to understand the concept of marriage.

He should upped the age range between 27-28yrs precisely.the person shouldn't be a liability.

And I find him addressing sme ladies as damaged n overused.

My opinion Sha

I like your take on certain issues on this forum: very balance, no extremism. smiley

How are your kids?
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol, bro you need to work on yourself. How do you go around telling ladies at first approach that you want to marry them that shows desperation in you. Secondly you love to go for girls that are not ready yet (underage girls).

Approach many girls for friendship first build friendship then preach love along the line. Request for intimacy, if she turns you down switch to the next one. I have seen cripples with beautiful ladies. Your disability is not an excuse rather method of approach is not good enough.

Relationship is game. So if you're not playing the game you're boring to ladies. Stop looking down on yourself with those irrelevant excuse even guys with complete body are been turn down everyday reason why we have high level of simp that chase women with money. Learn the game and have peace. Learn to accept rejection and move to the next girl. Every lady will not say yes to you even though you're a billionaire unless na olosho. Upgrade your game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by VenumX: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

PHOTOS BELOW!

Still Typing...

Give him your sister or daughter na. Why are you disturbing us?

The annoying thing is your friend discriminates against women with disability if not he would have gotten his kind aeons ago.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by tosaino95(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Apart from his disability of hearing he is own problem.
How and Why should a man be talking or pressuring a ady/woman for marriage.
Doing that would not yield you any good instead Rejection, and rejection is still better many ladies can deceive you through that by collecting money.
As you said first thing every man should do when growing or when making progress is just focus yourself.
Be the best version even your disability is an ability if you know how to use it to an advantage.
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jashub:
This is the best answer so far. Any other is just leaning towards simpism
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
tosaino95:
Apart from his disability of hearing he is own problem.
How and Why should a man be talking or pressuring a ady/woman for marriage.
Doing that would not yield you any good instead Rejection, and rejection is still better many ladies can deceive you through that by collecting money.
As you said first thing every man should do when growing or when making progress is just focus yourself.
Be the best version even your disability is an ability if you know how to use it to an advantage.
THANK YOU!!
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Amb1045:
Lol, bro you need to work on yourself. How do you go around telling ladies at first approach that you want to marry them that shows desperation in you. Secondly you love to go for girls that are not ready yet (underage girls).

Approach many girls for friendship first build friendship then preach love along the line. Request for intimacy, if she turns you down switch to the next one. I have seen cripples with beautiful ladies. Your disability is not an excuse rather method of approach is not good enough.

Relationship is game. So if you're not playing the game you're boring to ladies. Stop looking down on yourself with those irrelevant excuse even guys with complete body are been turn down everyday reason why we have high level of simp that chase women with money. Learn the game and have peace. Learn to accept rejection and move to the next girl. Every lady will not say yes to you even though you're a billionaire unless na olosho. Upgrade your game.
THANK YOU
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by Stedygrowth: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mr. Op, sometimes, it's very hard to be sincere especially with ourselves. One of the ways to know this is to ask yourself this question, if you were them, would you marry you?
You see, for you to really understand life, you need to sometimes see things through the eyes of your opponent. Understand that people have desires, dreams and preferences. And these preferences might conflict with yours, but this does not, in any way, have anything to do with you; it's just their choice of life. Expecting that they should see life only through your eyes, is being selfish, and this will only increases your pains.
The only source of happiness is to embrace reality, not running away from it, cos you can't.
Do not go after something that doesn't want to be kept, it will cost you so much to keep it.
Life is more than marriage. Find happiness and fulfillment in other areas of life. If you see someone who is willing, on her own, to spend her life with you, good, you go ahead and marry. But if you do not, please try and be happy own your own. Sometimes, we don't know what we have until we lose it. Who knows, you might be okay on your own!
Re: KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tell him to just be friends with the ladies. He's just 28 undecided why the rush and desperation for marriage? He should date first or go through courtship process properly. Let a woman be the one to ask him where the relationship is going. Then from there he knows the woman wants commitment (marriage).

A man should not be the one chasing after commitment (it's a turnoff to most ladies). Infact he should not give her commitment outrightly, he should do "shakara" small and seem to withold the commitment. Then one day he should surprise her and propose marriage to her privately (Please not in public as some funny men do while on their knees and still get rejected) if she accepts he goes ahead and marry her, if she refuses then he ends the relationship there and move on to the next one.

Meanwhile tell him he would not die if he marries at 40. I would list some rich and famous celebrities that are still single and their age and those who married at 40+

Those who are single at 40+

1. Apostle Joshua selman (age 41)
2. Nonso Diobi (age 46)
3. Jim iyke (age 42)
4. Uti Nwachukwu (40)
5. Timaya (age 41)
6. FREDERICK LEONARD ( 46)

7. Zubby Michael (36)
8. Iyanya (36)
9. Alex Ekubo (36)
10. Praiz (38)

[b] Now those who married at 40+

1. MI Abaga (Age 41) getting married soon
2. Chidi Mokeme (Got married at age 40 in 2012 to a beautiful and very educated lady from the US)

For those saying 19/20 is too young to marry. Omotola jalade Ekeheinde married at 18 and is still very much happily married. Most ladies these days want to LovePeddler around then when they are tired of whoredom at 29/30 then they look for one innocent man to marry.

As a man you are not respected in the society for having a wife at home, you are respected for the value you provide in the society

If married men were celebrated then those ones in the slums or village with a dozen children will be getting accolades and recognition just for the mere fact that they married and put a woman in the house. undecided

Well, to everyone his own but all I want in life is to be successful and impact people's lives positively and not to just look for one woman from God knows where and put her in my house as some trophy or what not undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Used Anger As An Excuse To Have Sex With Me / Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend / I Am About To Get Married To A Man That Hates My Mom Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.