Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend (1175 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Hope2014(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Someone wants to push a yahoo boy ex gf to me. Is it okay to date them because the girl even wants to start hookup..
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Crowwejihadist: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
She go still hookup

4 Likes

Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by AdamuKD: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Just say bye bye to your destiny and future.
Because of toto this one wan go die unnecessarily he-goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Hope2014(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
Why you talk am, Are all ladies who had relationships with Yahoo boys used.
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Lionstep: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Hope2014:

Do they normally write the used one's, used on there face
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Juicethekid: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2022
An yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by xtivin2: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin grin grin grin grin am with you on this bro
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Fahvvy: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Hope2014:

First of...
It isn't written on their foreheads...

Secondly...
Why risk it??

OP...
If you know she once dated a fraudster (knowingly), took part in eating the money that came from defrauding people, then entering a relationship with her is a very stupid thing to do in my own opinion undecided...
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by xtivin2: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Hope2014:

Some they don't use, but they use them to steal your glory when you knack them. Yahoo boiz are theives, they steal all kinds of things take note

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Hope2014:
Someone wants to push a yahoo boy ex gf to me. Is it okay to date them because the girl even wants to start hookup..
Who was dating her before, is the person not a human being?
Men turn women to what they become. Date her and be there to correct anomalies you may notice with her. Through this, you ll win her heart. The heart of a woman is gold. Inherit something big in your life.
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2022
BE READY TO SPEND
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Hope2014(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
BE READY TO SPEND
She don dey ask for money. Me i nor get money like Y boy ooo.
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Highman56: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Who was dating her before, is the person not a human being?
Men turn women to what they become. Date her and be there to correct anomalies you may notice with her. Through this, you ll win her heart. The heart of a woman is gold. Inherit something big in your life.
ignore this stupid post.girls are very wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Southernigbo: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2022
My advice is for you to dump all gossip about the girl which may actually be nothing but pure lies , even if true, then ur so-called belief about yahoo boys might just be superstition. A beg go ahead and not date but Mary her if she is ur type
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Highman56:
ignore this stupid post.girls are very wicked
mumuboy
Re: Advice For Someone Who Wants To Date An Yahoo Boy Ex Girlfriend by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2022
That doesn't give you the audacity to murder English in such a manner

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

(1) (Reply)

How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? / Latest Fashion / Worried Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.