Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? (1569 Views)

U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by ejimatic: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faitholu:
I read this from a political analyst and I smile. He wrote hypothetically,

All these social media frenzy amount to nothing in politics .......
Like I said, this is how it will end before Feb 2023
This is how the noise will end!

Peter Obi is coming!!Just as they said Atiku was coming in 2019 but he has never come till today.
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
���
Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by ejimatic: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faitholu:
I read this from a political analyst and I smile. He wrote hypothetically,

All these social media frenzy amount to nothing in politics .......
Like I said, this is how it will end before Feb 2023
This is how the noise will end!

Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
���
Just as they said Atiku was coming in 2019 but he has never come till today.
Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Excelloque:
Why #PeterObi's Popularity Isn't Like that of Buhari and Abiola
By Akhigbe Samson

Peter Obi is a mystery to the Nigerian political system. He's not the first popular politician with a fanatical following.

Buhari and Abiola were very popular candidates.

Buhari had a cult following. I visited Zaria in 2015, I saw people idolising his billboard. I wasn't told neither did I read it, I saw people gather around his image screaming SaiBaba.

Abiola equally had a fanatical following.

His loss at the polls almost burnt down Nigeria. If the military weren't in power in 1993, it would be impossible for a civilian government to hold back the mass hysteria that followed Abiola's denial.

Peter Obi is not the first popular candidates. Why is Peter different?

Peter is an underdog. Buhari and Abiola weren't underdogs, they had established themselves in the political sphere. Abiola bought his way to stardom. No one did giveaway like MKO Abiola in the history of giveaways.

Peter Obi started out by telling us how stingy he was. That's unusual in the Nigerian political system... No, you'll need at least N20b to execute a presidential campaign. But, this guy simply says he isn't ready to give money and then people still followed.

That's the mystery.

APC isn't attàcking PDP and vice versa, both of them are attàcking Obi... They are not even attàcking Labour Party, just Obi. Very strange political strategy.

He has shown that Nigerians truly aren't interested in money politics, the old politicians weaponised poverty to make it look like without money you can't successfully build a national followership.

That's the Peter Obi mystery
#PeterIsBetter
How can I love this a million times

(1) (2) (Reply)

Threat To Peter Obi: Festus Keyamo Was Arrested Over Bola Ige's Murder! / Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun / We Run The Street Before You Were Born_ Tinubu Reminds The Elites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.