Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? (651 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Techpik: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pls I don't know if this is the right section, mods should pls help to move it.

Which is correct: "I'm in the Bus" or "I'm on the Bus"?

To all Legend and English comrades in the house, please help us correct these two sentences most people use wrongly.
Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Freelane33(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Boogyman557: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Am with the Bus..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by mariahAngel(f): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm on a bus.
Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by President2022(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm onside the bus
Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Cypress042(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
If "on and in" is the problem, then you can use "under the bus".

English is a bastard cool
Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Hezzyluv: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
In the bus or on the bus, the information has been passed grin
Just chose one and use. grin

Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Kollins11: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm ontop of the bus
Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Benny93: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
When the bus is static u are in the bus bt if the bus is moving you are on the bus...i learnt dis long time ago bt still stand to be corrected

Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Benny93: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:
In the bus or on the bus, the information has been passed grin
Just chose one and use. grin
cheesy grin
Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Bluezy13(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Benny93:
When the bus is static u are in the bus bt if the bus is moving you are on the bus...i learnt dis long time ago bt still stand to be corrected

You're right.

Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Quest7777: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Both are grammatically correct.
1st one refers to your location (inside a bus)
2nd one refers to your means of transport.

At least my studying in Havard was not in vain. cool

Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
both are correct.
Re: Which Is Correct: "I'm In The Bus" Or "I'm On The Bus"? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
I dey bus...e go save you stress.

Ladies, Just Choose One. / Should A Married Woman Accept A Surprise Gift From Her Boss "My Story" / This White guy Like Christian Grey Working In The Bank