Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep (1324 Views)

Is Oral And Anal Sex Demonic? / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by sweetjasonjosh(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hey Nairalanders, i have had lots of guyss who say they cum earlier from blow jobs than actual sex but reverse is the case for me. no matter how good a Mouth Action is i laast nothing less than 40mins and most times the babe blowing the trumpet gets tired and be like just fu*k me but i am starting to lose sensation from fu*king now i prefer blowjobs. I'm scared this would have an adverse effect on my sex life. Is it normal? What can i do to get balanced again?

Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by Faber(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetjasonjosh:
Hey Nairalanders, i have had lots of guyss who say they cum earlier from blow jobs than actual sex but reverse is the case for me. no matter how good a Mouth Action is i laast nothing less than 40mins and most times the babe blowing the trumpet gets tired and be like just fu*k me but i am starting to lose sensation from fu*king now i prefer blowjobs. I'm scared this would have an adverse effect on my sex life. Is it normal? What can i do to get balanced again?

What is the difference between APC and PDP...

On top Naija problems na MouthAction you want worry us about.

Ewu Zungeru

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by sweetjasonjosh(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faber:

What is the difference between APC and PDP...

On top Naija problems na MouthAction you want worry us about.

Ewu Zungeru

show me how much Naija has helped you in the past decade and i go folllow you carry her for head. smiley smiley
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by Faber(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetjasonjosh:

show me how much Naija has helped you in the past decade and i go folllow you carry her for head. smiley smiley

My man you don win.

Sorry for my previous comment. Thunder scatter 9ja...make China come buy am sef
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by sweetjasonjosh(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faber:

My man you don win.

Sorry for my previous comment. Thunder scatter 9ja...make China come buy am sef

Them never sell am naim person dey throw trillions for pocket? Abeg na China visa me need
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by Tegabadguy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
just go meet aboki

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by sweetjasonjosh(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tegabadguy:
just go meet aboki

Ahh thanks but i need natural theraphy not drugs bro
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by Obudupikin: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
I hope you have your PVC?
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by Templee333(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetjasonjosh:
All right my son.Drink 3 litres of kerosine every day for 3weeks & when next u want to have sex,rub aboniki balm in ur dick & put some in her hole.
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by sweetjasonjosh(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Templee333:

All right my son.Drink 3 litres of kerosine every day for 3weeks & when next u want to have sex,rub aboniki balm in ur dick & put some in her hole.

Daddy if i call you ba***rd weytin you go call me cheesy grin grin
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by Templee333(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetjasonjosh:

Daddy if i call you ba***rd weytin you go call me cheesy grin grin
[quote author=sweetjasonjosh post=115540330]
Dont insult ur father,so that u may live long. Follow ur father's advice & u will succeed!
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
What is mouth action and what is penetrative sex?
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetjasonjosh:
Lazy youth
Re: Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep by Igbodicool(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Effect of eating Tinubu's agbado and cassava.

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord’s Wife ‘plays’ With The Gateman Whenever He Goes Out – Man Says, Sha / How Do You Make People Ignore You? (5k to the best answer) / Are Nigerian Girls The Only Promiscuous Black Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.