Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) (38272 Views)

Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him / Speed Darlington Shares Explicit Photo Of Him Receiving 'head' From A Woman / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by PROPEACE: 3:54am On Aug 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

to have a housegirl/boy in Nigeria is almost free... you dont need to be rich for that. dont confuse rich African people abusing the law with having a maid in Africa.
He said being rich is only sweet in Africa because someone else would do your laundry and I insist, rich people worldwide will hire maids or pay for laundry service without any trouble. Any rich person that thinks it is too expensive should do it themselves and not complain!

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by DroppingLiquid: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2022
ivolt:

A billionaire from Anambra will not be treated any differently than an average person in a shopping mall in Lagos
for obvious reason. While the same man could command huge respect in his hometown.

Yes, this is what my point was driving at.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what a foolish man.... if he was rich in the US he would A) have a washing machine in his own house and B) have a maid to do his laundry for him (regardless of her salary, since you are rich)

this dude should stop talking about what he doesnt know. being rich is sweet WHEREVER YOU MAY BE IN THE WORLD!

Oga u lied[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what a foolish man.... if he was rich in the US he would A) have a washing machine in his own house and B) have a maid to do his laundry for him (regardless of her salary, since you are rich)

this dude should stop talking about what he doesnt know. being rich is sweet WHEREVER YOU MAY BE IN THE WORLD!
But a rich man in naija may be an average person in USA due to diff currency values ,
A millionaire in naija is not a millionare in USA,
That's what he means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

U are more foolish than him because he is an entertainer
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by TYCO77: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
MrBrownJay1:

Let us not misunderstand him, been rich here is relative, some people might be rich in their local currency (in African continent), but poor when it comes to spending in international currency like in American$,Euros, etc. When such person moves to America or Europe he mighty not afford to enjoy the same luxuries he can afford back home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by kunle75(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
uniquetechng:
They're some heavy fabrics like your blanket that cannot be washed by your washing machine at home so you have to take them to Laundmart where they have industrial washing machine to wash them, and you handle the washing yourself no matter your status.

Beside you don't have to be rich to own a washing machine in the US as they're not expensive but you cant install the industrial models in your home

You're right in that regards, I forgot about that but I still use the one I have at home to wash my comforters as I don't really have too heavy ones like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by lildush(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tot he was talking about multiple taxation in the white man's country... This guy should just come back to yaba..

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by vislabraye(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

No mind am. You think Bill Gates will be washing his clothes by himself?

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

This person is correct.

I’m sorry. I love you. I really do. I’m not even playing.

Pls talk to me. I will do better i promise.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by XAUBulls: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
etrange:

Actually, many houses with laundry rooms have heavy-duty washing machines that can wash any type of blankets. It usually sits on the floor and has a top cover like a big drum. It's mostly apartments/small townhouses that have the fit-in type and that normally comes as part of the building.

The guy is not rich. Africa just has a level of poverty that makes one feel rich sometimes. There's always someone willing to do the job for a penny.
True that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omawunmi, Kiss Daniel & Juliet Ibrahim Look Good Together In New Photo / Di’ja Looks Like A “Golden Goddess” In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Poses In Dubai Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.