Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired (6114 Views)

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
aint that some shit ? but i hope to rectify this situation by getting a nigerian passport

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by mariahAngel(f): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
What country are you from?
Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
mariahAngel:
What country are you from?
england

2 Likes

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
england

Don't worry, we're a very accommodating people.
We will not deport you. cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Don't worry, we're a very accommodating people.
We will not deport you. cheesy
i hope not. i aint trying to go back there among them white folks. i need to be here with my peoples cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by justwise(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
england

England is a country?

8 Likes

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
justwise:

England is a country?

England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It shares land borders with Wales to its west and Scotland to its north.
Sovereign state; Legal jurisdiction: United Kin...
Government: Part of a constitutional monarchy, ...

England - Wikipedia

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:

England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It shares land borders with Wales to its west and Scotland to its north.
Sovereign state; Legal jurisdiction: United Kin...
Government: Part of a constitutional monarchy, ...

England - Wikipedia

If you are truly British you wouldn't call England a country. Nobody that has ever lived in the UK calls England a country. And you don't need Wikipedia to answer that question. You will be found out though

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by Olumighty123(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
[/b]
sukkot:
i hope not. i aint trying to go back there among them white folks. i need to be here with my [b]peoples
cry

People's? And you said you're from England instead of the UK..

6 Likes

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Olumighty123:
[/b]

[b]People's?
And you said you're from England instead of the UK..
american slang wink

1 Like

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by jesmond3945: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
i hope not. i aint trying to go back there among them white folks. i need to be here with my peoples cry
you hate white folks?

2 Likes

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Olumighty123:
[b][/b]

People's? And you said you're from England instead of the UK..
well i am from england. the uk is when you add wales and scotland and ireland to it but i personally am from england. Hammersmith London is where i was created and spat out into this 3 dimensional reality

13 Likes

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is absurd. When ppl dey find means of japa

Anyways
if you r black you can easily get yourself a nija passport..
Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
you hate white folks?
no i dont but i dont like being around a bunch of em considering the history of british slavery and colonialism. they approach you from an air of superiority and yet i approach them from an air of superiority also and so there is always tension in the air grin grin

i am a superior specimen. spiritually superior

4 Likes

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by jesmond3945: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
no i dont but i dont like being around a bunch of em considering the history of british slavery and colonialism. thy approach you from an air of superiority and yet i approach them from an air of superiority also and so there is always tension in the air grin grin

i am a superior specimen. spiritually superior
lol. Yes you are right. Very right. Me too. Just a little spark can ignite a fight. How do you see the cold and unfriendly vibe?
Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
justwise:

If you are truly British you wouldn't call England a country. Nobody that has ever lived in the UK calls England a country. And you don't need Wikipedia to answer that question. You will be found out though
well let me define all these terms for you because it seems you are ignorant

ENGLAND-- a country on its own of which London is in
BRITAIN-- a combination of 3 countries aka england and Wales and scotland
UK-- a combination of 4 countries aka england wales scotland and ireland

HOPE YOUR IGNORANCE HAS BEEN CURED

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
lol. Yes you are right. Very right. Me too. Just a little spark can ignite a fight. How do you see the cold and unfriendly vibe?
it can make you depressed and lonely if you are not mentally strong. hence why i prefer nigeria

1 Like

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
justwise:

and to continue the lecture from the post i made to you above, saying you are from the UK is like saying i AM FROM AFRICA. it is not specific enough.
saying you are from britain is like saying you are from west africa. it is not specific enough

but saying i am from england is like saying i am from nigeria

NOW THATS VERY SPECIFIC.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by jesmond3945: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
it can make you depressed and lonely if you are not mentally strong. hence why i prefer nigeria
hahaha. We can share notes, we seem to have same experience. I think they don't like foreigners
Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by justwise(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:

and to continue the lecture from the post i made to you above, saying you are from the UK is like saying i AM FROM AFRICA. it is not specific enough.
saying you are from britain is like saying you are from west africa. it is not specific enough

but saying i am from england is like saying i am from nigeria

NOW THATS VERY SPECIFIC.

I'm not sure you ever left Nigeria before judging by your rambling. You are from England and you don't like white people? lol

3 Likes

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
justwise:

I'm not sure you ever left Nigeria before judging by your rambling. You are from England and you don't like white people? lol
yeah and the white people dont like you too. is that shocking ? lmaooo

5 Likes

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
hahaha. We can share notes, we seem to have same experience. I think they don't like foreigners
they tolerate foreigners but they dont like them at all. actually let me quantify that statement. you see the whole UK is an ageing society and so thy need young people working so they can pay taxes so as to fund the pension of the older people and because it is an ageing population they have had to go to 3rd world colonies to recruit workers. now their elites know this is a necessity for their survival. howeer the average white grunt on the street does not think that deeply and he is wondering why you are in his country and some can get hostile with you. and there you have it. you are a tolerated necessity by the elites but the average guy on the street secretly wishes you would return to your country.of course there would be exceptions and you would see a few who like black people. lol

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by jesmond3945: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
they tolerate foreigners but they dont like them at all. actually let me quantify that statement. you see the whole UK is an ageing society and so thy need young people working so they can pay taxes so as to fund the pension of the older people and because it is an ageing population they have had to go to 3rd world colonies to recruit workers. now their elites know this is a necessity for their survival. howeer the average white grunt on the street does not think that deeply and he is wondering why you are in his country and some can get hostile with you. and there you have it. you are a tolerated necessity by the elites but the average guy on the street secretly wishes you would return to your country.of course there would be exceptions and you would see a few who like black people. lol
yea good analysis. Do you think Uk will vote the first indian PM?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
justwise:

its like asking an igbo man. you are from nigeria and you dont like fulani ? lmaooo stupid question. who likes their oppressors ? only a slave would like his oppressors. i aint no slave. now dont get me wrong many black people love white people but i aint one of em. i dont hate em either but i dont like em either. they are like furniture i just see and acknowledge lmaooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
yea good analysis. Do you think Uk will vote the first indian PM?
i look at these things spiritually and when western empires die they get taken over by islam. the uk is a dying empire so more than likely that indian guy would win. the mayor of london is from pakistan lmaooo
Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by jesmond3945: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
i look at these things spiritually and when western empires die they get taken over by islam. the uk is a dying empire so more than likely that indian guy would win. the mayor of london is from pakistan lmaooo
well let's watch out and see. And the African community is non existent. We compete among of ourselves instead of banding together like Indians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by justwise(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
its like asking an igbo man. you are from nigeria and you dont like fulani ? lmaooo stupid question. who likes their oppressors ? only a slave would like his oppressors. i aint no slave. now dont get me wrong many black people love white people but i aint one of em. i dont hate em either but i dont like em either. they are like furniture i just see and acknowledge lmaooo

I know you are timid never do well dude giving excuses after excuses why things are not going well for you. White people are tolerating immigrants but mayor of London is not white and many MPs are not white but voted into office by whites and other ethnic minorities.

While the rest of the world are moving on from hatred and nationalism some folks like you are championing it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by jesmond3945: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
lol. Well respect begat respect. I only value and respect white men who show me love or who will serve my interest. Anything outside that count me out. White man can be mean sometimes especially if they see you as a competitor.
Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
well let's watch out and see. And the African community is non existent. We compete among of ourselves instead of banding together like Indians.
there is an african community in manchester england. if you dont mind moving up north . especially around that cheetham hill and moston area
Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by jesmond3945: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
there is an african community in manchester england. if you dont mind moving up north . especially around that cheetham hill and moston area
I mean real community not on paper. People will help others land jobs, or love deeply.
Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by sukkot: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
lol. Well respect begat respect. I only value and respect white men who show me love or who will serve my interest. Anything outside that count me out. White man can be mean sometimes especially if they see you as a competitor.
yeah a white man is never going to respect you because you come from a third world country. understand this and have peace . he may pretend to but truly he doesnt and it would come out when you get into an argument

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired by jesmond3945: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
yeah a white man is never going to respect you because you come from a third world country. understand this and have peace . he may pretend to but truly he doesnt and it would come out when you get into an argument
that's why I walk alone and give them space. Is only in church or at work I try to strike relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Expert Seeks Crude Oil Exchange Solution For Airlines’ Trapped $818.2m Million / London Vs Dublin / Can A Nigerian Enter Nigeria With Expired Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.