Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari (1983 Views)

I Deeply Regret Fighting To Keep Nigeria One...Pa Babawande / Three Killed, One Injured As Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Plateau Community / Obama: To Keep Nigeria One Is a Task That Must Be Done(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said one million Nigerians died in the Biafra war in the fight to keep the nation as one entity.

Mr Buhari said the circumstances that led to such wanton loss of lives between 1967-1970 must not be allowed to repeat itself.

“We have gone through all the troubles from 15th of January 1966 to date. You know what I mean by this, we have killed a million of ourselves in order to keep this country together.”

He said this on Tuesday at the Presidential Villa when he hosted a forum of state chairmen of the defunct CPC, his erstwhile political party which merged with other parties to form the ruling APC.

“I don’t think there can be any practical experience more than that. We are Nigerians, God willing we remain Nigerians and Nigeria will remain one,’’ Mr Buhari assured.

Praising his visitors for their continued support for his administration, Mr Buhari urged political leaders to stay focused and uphold the ultimate objective of promoting the interest of the country.

He asserted that the CPC was founded on the bedrock of patriotism.

https://gazettengr.com/we-killed-one-million-people-to-keep-nigeria-united-president-buhari/

1 Like

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by SonofLothbrok: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
God punish you.

8 Likes

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Gandollar(f): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stupid talk by an imposter. I guess terrorists are killing people in daura to keep daura one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Cholls(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gandollar:
Stupid talk by an imposter.

4 Likes

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Viscuz: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Inukwa jubril

Tunder fire you and APC

7 Likes

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Gandollar(f): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Cholls post=115546082][/quote] He think say we don forget say him na jubrin elsudani.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by PandoraObi: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bye bye to IPOB cannibals and miscreants
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Hollybratt(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
God punish you.
Hey, chap Don't you have elders at home? How will God punish your grandpa's mate. you mean alot
IRMC
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by LadyExcellency: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
The only concern Buhari got is with successionist.

Everyday he regurgitate on war against Biafra existence while Nigeria burn.

2 Likes

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap Don't you have elders at home? How will God punish your grandpa's mate. you mean alot
IRMC

The monster Nigeria ever produced as a president is buhari tongue undecided tongue
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Hollybratt(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gandollar:
Stupid talk by an imposter. I guess terrorists are killing people in daura to keep daura one.
Hey, girly, I respect you because you are a lady,
Common push..
IRMC
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by HappyPagan: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
The topic is very misleading. @Seun and @lalasticlala make una dey careful with some nonsense una dey do.
This is the original statement.
You know what I mean by this, we have killed a million of ourselves in order to keep this country together.”
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by odinaccess: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
See speech
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Gandollar(f): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, girly, I respect you because you are a lady,
Common push..
IRMC
Why the respect? Have we met?
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Hollybratt(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The monster Nigeria ever produced as a president is buhari tongue undecided tongue
Hey, chap, your monica already described who you are, i don't wanna know the owner of the p$$y you lick. But stop doing that is causing damages to your brain.
Common push...
IRMC
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Advocate500: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is their something i am missing? What is it with this man and Nigeria been together?terrorist are killing his people every day but his worry is about the unity of the country.

Which is better having a United Nigeria with incessant bloodbath or making sure the country is divided to save lives?
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by gidgiddy: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
The Nigerian they killed so many people to keep together never became a united progressive country anyway

So what was the point of killing so much people over something that never progressed?

2 Likes

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by michelz: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Una see the kine people wey una dey elect as your president?
This might yet be the most foolish statement ever made on earth.
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Hollybratt(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gandollar:
Why the respect? Have we met?
You might be a male claiming to be a female but am less concern. Just let me believe you are a female so as to avoid my dose of vawulence
.. Common push
IRMC
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by michelz: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Viscuz:

Emilokan
Emilokan
Baba when no well e dey shout Emilokan
Head dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba when no well e dey shout Emilokan
Lol... Which one come be this again? Nigerians sef...

1 Like

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Frigga13: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thought Cpc have merged ..which one come be chairmen of defuct Cpc

North sabi politics no be talk

E go okay yoruba like film

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by SmartPolician: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
I don't know who feels the same way, but when some people speak, you question those who say that old age comes with wisdom.

Even with less than one year to the end of his administration, I have yet to learn anything from Buhari's speeches.

1 Like

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by kernniejay(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
The blood of the innocent and helpless children you killed will hunt you and your children till vengeance is taken by their Maker.

1 Like

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Holybaddo: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Make money and run away from Nigeria

This Country is already bleeped up
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by AntiBMC(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hez even feeling proud about it. Dis one Nigeria they love so much must definitely divide. The breakfast is coming

1 Like

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by drmuchin: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
THE BUNKUM THAT OOZES FROM THIS MAN'S MOUTH EH
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by DrAkpamudehe: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said one million Nigerians died in the Biafra war in the fight to keep the nation as one entity.

Mr Buhari said the circumstances that led to such wanton loss of lives between 1967-1970 must not be allowed to repeat itself.

“We have gone through all the troubles from 15th of January 1966 to date. You know what I mean by this, we have killed a million of ourselves in order to keep this country together.”

He said this on Tuesday at the Presidential Villa when he hosted a forum of state chairmen of the defunct CPC, his erstwhile political party which merged with other parties to form the ruling APC.

“I don’t think there can be any practical experience more than that. We are Nigerians, God willing we remain Nigerians and Nigeria will remain one,’’ Mr Buhari assured.

Praising his visitors for their continued support for his administration, Mr Buhari urged political leaders to stay focused and uphold the ultimate objective of promoting the interest of the country.

He asserted that the CPC was founded on the bedrock of patriotism.

https://gazettengr.com/we-killed-one-million-people-to-keep-nigeria-united-president-buhari/

Wrong topic we killed 1 million people to destroy Nigeria's economy that should be the topic

1 Like

(1) (2)

Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate / Peter Obi Unveils Website For Donations, Campaign / Kwankwaso Supporters Rubbishes Tinubu In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.