Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari (1990 Views)

I Deeply Regret Fighting To Keep Nigeria One...Pa Babawande / Three Killed, One Injured As Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Plateau Community / Obama: To Keep Nigeria One Is a Task That Must Be Done(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Michelle70(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Another 5% could be killed if they refuse to have sense
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Viscuz: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:

Afonja with back stabbing and statue

1 Like

Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Gandollar(f): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
You might be a male claiming to be a female but am less concern. Just let me believe you are a female so as to avoid my dose of vawulence
.. Common push
IRMC
Lol cheesy

Otobo!
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Gandollar(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
Your type can't even stand the sound of a knock out. This is hate speech but you are entitled to your opinion. Just don't turn around to play victim when you are hit.
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Michelle70(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gandollar:
Your type can't even stand the sound of a knock out. This is hate speech but you are entitled to your opinion. Just don't turn around to play victim when you are hit.
how is my post hate speech?

i said 5% of Nigerians could be killed except they have sense, i didnt refer to anyone,group, tribe, religion etc, so how is it hate speech?
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Gandollar(f): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
how is my post hate speech?

i said 5% of Nigerians could be killed except they have sense, i didnt refer to anyone,group, tribe, religion etc, so how is it hate speech?
Are you going to be among the 5% of Nigerians to be killed? If no, then you have your brains in your dirty ass
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by techWriter3: 1:14am On Aug 10, 2022
God punishment you
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Cantonese: 1:50am On Aug 10, 2022
“ Peter will be put to shame beause i know the Obidient's band wagon are only after his money,but they'll all cast their votes for Tinubu”.

Poverty, hardship, misery and sorrow no dey tire some of una. Some of una dey pursue degree in hard labour.

Continue to support those who will step on your heads and keep you perpetually in bondage. Una think say na football match between some particular tribes.

Already shame has not allowed some of you to admit the truth. OBI and his supporters will never be put to shame.

Maybe you have not heard that OBIdients have been using their personal funds to finance the campaign. Your principal has been throwing billions into the campaign. Where he got the money from? Everyday taxation to make life more difficult for you.
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Michelle70(m): 2:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Gandollar:
Are you going to be among the 5% of Nigerians to be killed? If no, then you have your brains in your dirty ass
cant u see where i wrote except they have sense.

its for those that has shown they dont have sense
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap Don't you have elders at home? How will God punish your grandpa's mate. you mean alot
IRMC
Devil punish buhari.
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Igbodicool(m): 3:31am On Aug 10, 2022
If you expect Nigeria to stand on the blood of innocent people murdered by the Nigerian State, then Nigeria will collapse wotowotoiusly
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Fool. After killinh them,is Nigeria still together today.

Ewure
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by gabolak(m): 5:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Jesu
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Richy4(m): 5:49am On Aug 10, 2022
He should have used a proper Euphemism for that? "We killed..".. is that not disturbing to the ears?... Is it not human beings that is been talked about?
Many people can't even say they killed a dog nowadays on an earshot not to talk of human embarassed
Re: We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari by Mynd44: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2022

(1) (2)

Video: Femi Falana Attends Labour Party Retreat. Backs Youths To Take Over Power / Tinubu Has Lost South West To Obi Even Before Election (Pic) / Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.