Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature (23497 Views)

TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta / Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up / Whatsapp Starts Labelling Forwarded Messages In Effort To Fight Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by GoooodHardDick: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Honestly. They are quite confused

E dey pain me I swear.

All the UK and USA Sim cards I bought, WhatsApp Don block all of them
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by kelechiodo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria will add tax to each layer....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by meobizy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
E no concern me since I no too dey active on the platform.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by chipet67(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Nice introductions and inventions from whatsapp .

What we introduce you to is something worth more than all that.

We introduce you to JESUS Christ, the Savior of the world.
We introduce you to JESUS Christ, the only way for all of humanity to be Saved.
We introduce you to JESUS Christ, the Coming king whose return is so Imminent.

There is no more time folks, The King is coming! JESUS Christ is Coming..
Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Telegram is still king when it comes to privacy and features.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Adezanotti: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sense no go kill you bro �
demzey:
Lol WhatsApp is funny, what if we sreensrecord before we open ���

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Wayne4uall(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
demzey:

It will stop .... If U are using apple music U will understand better

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by yosolaschools(f): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
With affordable price

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by davidtemi(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
GBWhatsApp u do well jare

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by OgaDeyVex: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Burgerlomo: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good news for unfaithful chronic cheaters grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
To what end is this?
Is this the aim of social media?
All these features has made us farther apart than closer. Some people have made their life private to the extent that people do not know what their going through.
Let's go back to stone age please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by udemzyudex(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
demzey:

Sebi GB dey there.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Olat4421: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dey should remove u deleted message

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Epurogonogono(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
I like this, especially choosing who should know you are online.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Deicide: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
They should remove that status rubbish and bring option to edit already sent message.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
we need blocking of screen recording from other third party apps during video call, recorders like AZ recorder records WhatsApp video call, that's the reason for leaks of nudes all over d internet and to annihilate GB WhatsApp from existence
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by letitrainnow(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Number 3 is a no no.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Anaaximander(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
The green and white interface has become too boring for one to even use the app. If they bring out updates whereby one will be able to change the theme to whatsoever suits him or her, the better. This update they brought out isn't necessary if you ask me.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Edipet(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Epurogonogono:
I like this, especially choosing who should know you are online.
I thought This feature has been there

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by jojothaiv(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
YO and GB WhatsApp to the rescue..
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by FuckSilly: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
I LOVE THE SCREENSHOT OWN

IT'D HAVE BEEN BETTER IF IT INCLUDES TELLING SOMEONE WHO SCREENSHOTED YOUR MESSAGE...

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS (HOES) ARE FOND OF THIS NONSENSE TO GUILT-TRIP AND GOSSIP...

1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by JayPeeOham: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Silva79:
I don't want to see"you deleted this message"

You took the words out of my mouth!

Why on earth should the other party know that I deleted a message
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Epurogonogono(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Edipet:
I thought This feature has been there

I didn't notice there was a feature like this on WhatsApp shocked shockedshocked.

But I think this online type would be similar to the one on Facebook. But what do I know
Let's just wait and see what WhatsApp truly mean when we see the updated version.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by ocloud(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
We are on same page.

Silva79:
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by FBIBOT(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Silva79:

Very annoying
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by FBIBOT(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
FuckSilly:
I LOVE THE SCREENSHOT OWN

IT'D HAVE BEEN BETTER IF IT INCLUDES TELLING SOMEONE WHO SCREENSHOTED YOUR MESSAGE...

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS (HOES) ARE FOND OF THIS NONSENSE TO GUILTRIP AND GOSSIP...

cheesy grin very annoying lots.... Our status go rest
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Gbagura: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is WhatsApp not matured enough to have their cloud storage? Why must one has to backup to Google drive when other IMs have cloud backup? Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc have cloud backup that you don't need to start fretting from the fear of losing your important chats. We should raise a petition in this wise.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by FBIBOT(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Heathrow44:
we need blocking of screen recording from other third party apps during video call, recorders like AZ recorder records WhatsApp video call, that's the reason for leaks of nudes all over d internet and to annihilate GB WhatsApp from existence

cheesy grin gbwhatsapp must disgust u alot... This comment just crack my ribs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss / What's Your Favorite Wallpaper (pictures) / See The Difference Between AMOLED And LCD Smartphone Displays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.