Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns (2195 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs / Anything CAC (corporate Affairs Commission) Related / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lost your CAC certificate or other CAC documents to an incident? DM and let's recover it
Also having issues with your registration? Let's get it sorted
You can call or chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
My number's also in my signature below
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Anything CAC, holla me make I run am for you.

I offer pre registration and post registration services

If you want to make any changes in your already registered Business, I'm here for you

Thank you
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Good morning
I also handle post registration services such as annual returns filing, Change of name, change of nature of business etc.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Let me handle your CAC registration and post registration services today �
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Want to make changes to your existing business registration? Or upgrade your business name to a limited? DM and let me handle it for you
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Be sure that the business name you're currently operating with hasn't been taken by someone else. DM for your registration today
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Still available to handle your CAC registration, post registration services and CAC related issues
You can call or chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
Thank you
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Business Name registration; 16k
Company registration; 45k (depending on the share capital)
Incorporated Trustees registration; 110k
Are you yet to register your business? Message me and let's get it done
You can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
At your Service!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
For Registration of your Business Name, Company (Private Limited Company and Public
Limited Company), Incorporated Trustee, NGO, CLUB, Association, Churches, Mosque etc, with CAC, and also for your CAC post registration services such as annual returns, change or correction of name, change of nature of business etc and also for inquiries, you can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Send me a DM for your CAC business registration, and also to make changes on your already registered Business.

You can also DM to make inquiries
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Still available for your CAC registration and post registration services

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lng 2.2 With Connection Or 2.1 On Merit? / Mortgage Firm Is Recruiting! / Account Reactivation Executives (lagos) Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.