Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari (648 Views)

We Killed One Million People To Keep Nigeria United: President Buhari / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Yorubafirstson: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said one million Nigerians died in the Biafra war in the fight to keep the nation as one entity.

Mr Buhari said the circumstances that led to such wanton loss of lives between 1967-1970 must not be allowed to repeat itself.

“We have gone through all the troubles from 15th of January 1966 to date. You know what I mean by this, we have killed a million of ourselves in order to keep this country together.”
He said this on Tuesday at the Presidential Villa when he hosted a forum of state chairmen of the defunct CPC, his erstwhile political party which merged with other parties to form the ruling APC.
“I don’t think there can be any practical experience more than that. We are Nigerians, God willing we remain Nigerians and Nigeria will remain one,’’ Mr Buhari assured.
Praising his visitors for their continued support for his administration, Mr Buhari urged political leaders to stay focused and uphold the ultimate objective of promoting the interest of the country.
He asserted that the CPC was founded on the bedrock of patriotism.

https://gazettengr.com/we-killed-one-million-people-to-keep-nigeria-united-president-buhari/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, seun

Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Yorubafirstson: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Buhari is indirectly saying they are ready to kill more 5 million igbos to keep Nigeria united

1 Like

Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by OnionBandit(f): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
This Buhari OP sef Sabi draw IPOB testicles grin

Buhari said we have killed one million of ourselves.(Nigerians killing Nigerians, although the separatists were much more in number)..It's just unfortunate we still haven't learnt from what happened in the past.

Those thinking they can get their way through the guns will soon be gone than they will be done
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Tinububalls: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Be dancing owambe, it's a good thing.
Life be like standing fan.
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Michelle70(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Another 5% could be killed if they refuse to have sense

1 Like

Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Buhari said "One million Nigerians" not One million biafras
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yorubafirstson:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said one million Nigerians died in the Biafra war in the fight to keep the nation as one entity.

Mr Buhari said the circumstances that led to such wanton loss of lives between 1967-1970 must not be allowed to repeat itself.

“We have gone through all the troubles from 15th of January 1966 to date. You know what I mean by this, we have killed a million of ourselves in order to keep this country together.”
He said this on Tuesday at the Presidential Villa when he hosted a forum of state chairmen of the defunct CPC, his erstwhile political party which merged with other parties to form the ruling APC.
“I don’t think there can be any practical experience more than that. We are Nigerians, God willing we remain Nigerians and Nigeria will remain one,’’ Mr Buhari assured.
Praising his visitors for their continued support for his administration, Mr Buhari urged political leaders to stay focused and uphold the ultimate objective of promoting the interest of the country.
He asserted that the CPC was founded on the bedrock of patriotism.

https://gazettengr.com/we-killed-one-million-people-to-keep-nigeria-united-president-buhari/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, seun

I think the topic was misleading he killed 1 million people to destroy Nigeria's economy
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Quest7777: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2022

Don't think the unity of Nigeria was worth the lives of 1million Nigerians afterall. cool
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Yorubafirstson: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why do you think buhari called Igbos a dot? Why do you think he bought 12 Tucano jets from United States and can't use it to end bandits?

Buhari is ready to wipe out whole Igbo race to keep Nigeria united
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Unzerious: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari said "One million Nigerians" not One million biafras

Biafra as a Place and People is Inconsequential.
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Yorubafirstson: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Buhari should use same energy to kill just 2000 bandits ravaging the north. I know total number of bandits are not up to 5 000 yet Buhari can not kill them
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Did Buhari shot a bullet during the biafra war?Anyone who feel contrary should show me a pic of Buhari with a gun during the Biafra war.
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by limeta(f): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
How many more have you killed since 2015
Re: We Killed One Million People In Biafra War To Keep Nigeria United - Buhari by Mynd44: 5:01am On Aug 10, 2022

(1)

Either By 2019 Or 2023 Victory, Atiku Will Be Sworn In. / Igbo Secession Would Be UNFAIR To Nigeria. Here's Why.. / If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.