Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State (4370 Views)

Policemen Brutalise NBA Secretary In Osun (pictured) / Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’ / Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by musiwa48: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2011
this is damage control by northerner over what we are doing, they are scared. we are winning each day. So if for 50 years, you people did not consider us human. Sudden posting Ban kim moon pictures , you are scared.
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by igboboy1(m): 3:17am On Aug 05, 2011
no surprise, anywhere money dey Yoruba dey, undecided

besides they are alll brothers what is the difference between alhaji abdul adegoke and alhaji jubril aminu? all na mallam abeg
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2011
a foreigner cant rule in a yoruba state, Taahhh! ewo orisa

We are getting there, slowly but steadily
Igbo man in Lagos govt
Yoruba, Edo men in Igbo govts
Yoruba man in Bauchi Govt
Yoruba, Igbo men in Kano Govt
One day an Igbo will rule Lagos
A Yoruba will rule Ebonyi   
An Hausa will rule Delta
An Ijaw will rule Kaduna
etc, etc.
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by Rhino5dm: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2011
Dem_People my half brother.

My new found love(Odunnu) has done alot of tempering to my virtual atitude and hence my denouncing of anything tribalism. It has been sweet loving althrough cheesy . That said.

The notion portraying northerners as savages is overly blown on the pages of the web. As it is, i can confidently tell you that north still remains the best avenue for any genuine investor to tap a virgin land of unlimited opportunities. Mindful of the fact that some areas are a little bit more hostile than others. So dont let those with intentions of scaring competitors off, by hiking every little crisis and making the north a no go area stops you from advancing and making fanancial adventure, which i think is still the best risk to take. My infos. is very true. Thanks

dem_people:

The governor is trying to save face cos of his nonsensical comments on the youth coppers' deaths. Its all political strategy.

@Rhino,

Nice info. I've been studying the history of the north nowadays as a past time. I've never been to the north but would love to explore the place which is almost impossible considering the anti-southerners sentiment especially the high anti-ndiigbo sentiment up there. Its a pity that southern Nigerians are not safe in some certain parts of the country especially the north.

And we call it a country. SMH.
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by Dede1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
@OP

When most of your parents were roaming around your village squares unclothed, Zik, in 1954, appointed a Yoruba the Chief Press Secretary to eastern region. Did the gesture change age long tribal hatred from the other aisle? Did it stop the zeal on the Yoruba to join northern region to precipitate war on eastern region?
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by 1luvkipsus: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
Yoruba community commends Yuguda

When will other communities commend Yoruba communities for accommodating other tribes?
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by ikooko(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
Yorubas are just too wise and matured for cheap publicity. We will however fight anyone who want to claim ownership of our land.
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by nagoma(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
@dem people[b][/b]

You can't be more wrong. Southerners are are actually safer in the north than they are in the south. Especially south east. I know What politicians have done to the country these last few years is not helping matters. I also know that the southern press and and have demonizing the north as a pastime but I recommend that you have a sincere discussion with southerners who have been living in the north. I have some southern friends who wouldn't dare step into their states of origin for fear of being kidnapped , robbed , killed , witches, poisoning etc. This is especially for the SE and Akwa ibom. they are happier to remain in kano, kaduna, sokoto , yola etc. Please ask them.
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by otapiapia: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2011
nagoma:

@dem people[b][/b]

You can't be more wrong. Southerners are are actually safer in the north than they are in the south. Especially south east. I know What politicians have done to the country these last few years is not helping matters. I also know that the southern press and and have demonizing the north as a pastime but I recommend that you have a sincere discussion with southerners who have been living in the north. I have some southern friends who wouldn't dare step into their states of origin for fear of being kidnapped , robbed , killed , witches, poisoning etc. This is especially for the SE and Akwa ibom. they are happier to remain in kano, kaduna, sokoto , yola etc. Please ask them.

They are happier to be eventually butchered by Almajiris?

People like you are deceivers out there to fool unsuspecting ones.
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by emiye(m): 1:47am On Aug 06, 2011
No Biggie!. The Chief press secretary to former Enugu state Governor. NNAMANI was a yoruba man till 2007.
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by igboboy1(m): 5:00am On Aug 06, 2011
ikooko:

Yorubas are just too wise and matured for cheap publicity. We will however fight anyone who want to claim ownership of our land.

we dont believe u, u need more people, Fulani nkor wey don colonize half of illorin una neva fight them finish, COWARDS

Yorubas are known for a lot of things and courage is not one of them o
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by otapiapia: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
Yoruba is the opposite of courage.
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by antitpiah: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
South East: We are getting there, slowly but steadily
Igbo man in Lagos govt

Just temporary. Don't get too far ahead of yourself. Its all for show. Its all part of Tinubu's grand-plan to mount the saddle of Aso-rock. After he becomes Governor, your stupidddddd and incompetent Akabueze or whatever it is called will be fired.

Yoruba, Edo men in Igbo govts
Yorub[/b]a man in Bauchi Govt
[b]Yoruba
, Igbo men in Kano Govt

Yoruba 3: Igbo 1;  Yoruba wins

What more can I say? We taking over.

From DJ Khalid, enjoy:

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9g2szHsoz0?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

One day an Igbo will rule Lagos

As long as I am alive, it will never happen.\

I repeat, it will never happen, at least not in your lifetime.

A Yoruba will rule Ebonyi   

Not only Ebonyi, but the whole of Alaigbo.

It has started already with ACN. it is just a matter of time before an "Yoruba" rule Igboland.

Ebonyi ko, eponyi ni.

An Hausa will rule Delta

Of course.

An Ijaw will rule Kaduna
etc, etc.

Never gonna happen.

Zno, phock you.

Lets talk about hydroponics, shall we?

otapiapia:

Yoruba is the opposite of courage.

And your father is opposite of what a real man is.

He obviously was AWOL/MIA during your formative years. if not, you would not have turned our as horrible as you did. Ibo fathers, epitome of irresponsibility.
Re: A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State by antitpiah: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
musiwa.,.:

this is damage control by northerner over what we are doing, they are scared. we are winning each day. So if for 50 years, you people did not consider us human. Sudden posting Ban kim moon pictures , you are scared.

ROTFL

EGbon Musiwa, what 'is' you mean with that statement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu / What My Eyes Saw Today At Anambra / Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.