Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing (4366 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Atiku/Wike Face Off Divides PDP In Cross River State / IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by hurryup123(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2023
Gov. Wike face today after President- Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu told him he doesn't owe him one kobo for any work.

Me: Otilo

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by dayleke: 6:36pm On May 03, 2023
hurryup123:
Gov. Wike face today after President- Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu told him he doesn't owe him one kobo for any work.

You: you no put sope for front....🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by BERNIMOORE: 6:37pm On May 03, 2023
Y
Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by BERNIMOORE: 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
hurryup123:

you guys are still disappointed that wike sink Atiku....you once said wike has only One vote in Rivers...but he won Rivers for APC.... and governorship for PDP... Now you're trying to paint what tinubu says to mean that he won't get position... But that is the opposite... Tinubu will surely give wile A minister... Hope you won't cry grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by CrownOfClay724: 7:39pm On May 03, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
you guys are still disappointed that wike sink Atiku....you once said wike has only One vote in Rivers...but he won Rivers for APC.... and governorship for PDP... Now you're trying to paint what tinubu says to mean that he won't get position... But that is the opposite... Tinubu will surely give wile A minister... Hope you won't cry grin

Won ?
Stealing a toy doesn't make it yours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by jumper524(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2023
You expect Obi supporters to see the humour in that?
Nah you'll be a fool to think that, more dumb than a misused idiot to even think that.
They lost the election, if that statement makes them happy, let then have it and console themselves only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by Fahvvy: 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
To the folks above me and those after me, if you like insult and belittle people...

If you like, keep malice with people...
If you like get into a fight with people on account of politics...

Those guys you're supporting most likely don't even know of your existence...

Whether it's Tinubu or Obinor Atiku, I can bet that there are not aware of the existence of 99.9% of the people here...

I'm not even sure they know that a forum like nairaland exists undecided...

So all this gbas gbos that you're fueling cause of them will hurt you more than it will hurt them undecided...

I'm not saying you shouldn't show your support for your preferred candidate, please do undecided...

However, we can show support to whomever without insulting other people who don't agree with us undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by helinues: 8:45pm On May 03, 2023
So many educated illiterates in Nigeria.

The statement was about Rivers state not to Wike.

The Nigeria oppositions are just too slow in reasoning

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by ganisucks(f): 8:51pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
So many educated illiterates in Nigeria.
The statement was about Rivers state not to Wike.
The Nigeria oppositions are just too slow in reasoning
Yeah, and you're the Archimedes of our times.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by BENEFICIAL12(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2023
SOMEBODY SHOULD SHOW US THE FACE PLS
Re: Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing by shortgun(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2023
Drug barons are known to be heartless, ruthless, and deceitful.
Tinubu will never honour all the promises he made to wike.

Wike has been scammed, he will be in jail soon

(1) (Reply)

Adeleke Vows To End School-Age Street Hawking In Osun / Where Philip Emeagwali Got It Wrong "Nigeria Owes Me" / A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.