Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? (887 Views)

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? / Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu / Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by SteveDGreat: 1:22am On Aug 10, 2022
I just came across a tweet where someone was apologising to GEJ wife for mocking her.

I just remembered that, the citizens , not politicians get to suffer for their political decision. GEJ ehome Nigerians hated and wanted to punish him by choosing Buhari ahead of him is a free Man traveling all over the world and living a happy life while Nigerians are battling hardship, terrorism.

Same Nigerians are today saying they will punish Peter Obi by choosing Tinubu or Atiku . Lol. grin grin grin
Someone should wake them up

1 Like

Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by Terror48: 1:24am On Aug 10, 2022
This is just the beginning.By the time this satanic party finish with you guys,nah run Una go dey use enter Somalia

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2022
We are going back!
Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Who has ruled Nigeria, or a Nigerian state that suffers?

Everybody loots enough to last his generations!

Even Abacha`s family are not suffering, and I don't know why you peculiar about GEJ!

Not even a term state governor will return back to suffering after 4 years!

They are all thieves!

No single Nigerian politician will make Heaven. If it happens, All Nigerian men of God will automatically make Heaven.

Apologizing to people that looted your country dry? grin grin grin You lots are special people!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by otalujunior2000: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2022
one thing i have come to realize about my people (nigerians) is that once they realize you are a soft , gentle and diplomatic person they take you for granted.

they prefer people that rough handle them and treat them like animals they just prefer the dictator style of leadership.
goodluck was not exactly the best but baba was better than buhari by far.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:45am On Aug 10, 2022
My only wish is for bubu to contest and win. i believe bubu still get an unfinish business with naija, and i will vote for him dis timw around.
Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by PraizHim: 1:45am On Aug 10, 2022
From Jonathan too soft we enter panel beater hand.

Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by Megabig: 1:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Una no de learn, Nigerians in diaspora have been warning since but most urchins are bent at supporting this crooked government, if you are sane, APC should never be an option…
Any other party will do just better at this time because this is the lowest of the low,from the gathering of looters to stealing for Niger republic too.
Atiku have spent billions trying to win the presidency since donkey years and you think once he succeeds, he will then work for you?

Y’all never learn, you should be scared seeing APC/PDP logo, make that mistake again and cry blood…

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by Obidient4life3: 3:32am On Aug 10, 2022
grin grin grin

Brain resetting from APC never finish ooo. E still remain like 8 months of hardcore hardship
Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by onumadu: 3:34am On Aug 10, 2022
And some idiots are still talking about continuity.
Dark souls.
Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by Igbodicool(m): 3:47am On Aug 10, 2022
I'm still wondering what APC will tell Nigerians.
I'm still thinking how APC will convince us to vote Tinubu.
Remove tribalism that has destroyed Nigeria over the decades, APC cannot get up to 100 votes.

And Whosoever that is still supporting APC till now, may APC happen to him and his generation.
Re: Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? by SmartPolician: 5:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Igbodicool:
I'm still wondering what APC will tell Nigerians.
I'm still thinking how APC will convince us to vote Tinubu.
Remove tribalism that has destroyed Nigeria over the decades, APC cannot get up to 100 votes.

And Whosoever that is still supporting APC till now, may APC happen to him and his generation.

APC won't have to convince anyone.

Every voter has a price, not all though.

Tinubu has a lot of money to buy votes.

Dude has been stealing from Lagos since 1999 and his political stooges are also ready to spend a lot of money just to appreciate him for supporting their political career.

So, in 2023, Nigerians will decide whether they can reject their money for good governance or take it and continue with the status quo.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Appoints Wife’s Brother As Director Of Company Printing Naira / Nigeria Has Come To Stay. Biafra Is Dead! / Tinubu Appoints His Wife Oluremi,Aisha Buhari, Zahra Buhari As Campaign Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.