Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors (975 Views)

SE Traitors In APC, PDP Will Retire From Politics Prematurely - Igbo Elders / Gani Adams: Fulanis Not Our Problem, But Yoruba Traitors / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by newbornmacho(m): 4:40am On Aug 10, 2022
1. Chimaroke nnamani

Which bastard is more senseless and useless than the cursed rejected occultic fool called chimaroke nnamani?

A complete waste of space at the national assembly, who is so jealous Peter obi is a magnetic sensation, this old bastard wants to continue the old order of getting paid for doing nothing.

Chimaroke nnamani couldn't stop fulani herdsmen from invading his ancestral enugu and raping mothers, but he has received enough ginger from stolen dollars to bellow smelling gas from his rotten bowels in the name of advising the good people of enugu.

Useless kleptomaniac fool that was served hot breakfast by obasanjo is about to receive the ire of Nigerians.

Hopeless bastard . Chimaroke tried to run for president after his tenure as governor but was smacked like a nursery school pupil by obj. Now he is palpitating because obi is coming.

God punish the bastard chimaroke nnamani

2. Dan ulasi

This talkative geriatric PDP kleptomaniac statesman wannabe is a case study in political failures.

He failed to deliver PDP in Anambra since the inception of the 4th Republic, he failed to unite PDP in Anambra, he failed to prevent igbos like umahi leaving the party of thieves, he failed to prevail on pdp to zone presidency to the south as agreed but now he wants ndigbo to help him foistnhis friend and party man on Nigeria.

Shameless old fool has the temerity to talk down on Peter obi who entrenched good governance in Anambra state. Idiot.

He said he went with chiba okadigbo to shagari, ...a man this old couldn't prevail on the establishment all these years to give ndigbo a fair deal, now he has mouth for talking shit.

You are a big stupid failure idiot ulasi the confused thief. Igbos will not inherit your confusion.

Listen! Peter obi is not an igbo thing. I stay in the north and I've not seen a demographic more obidient than the northern Christians. So any other old fool trying to harass the youth from igboland should shove it. You failed in your time, and we will not be advised by you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Modernizer: 4:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Pdp be crying because the lollipop is being taken away

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by newbornmacho(m): 4:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Modernizer:
Pdp be crying because the lollipop is being taken away

What have igbos benefited from 2 decades of support given to PDP? These old fulani ass lickers are only interested in protecting their wasteful lifestyles...it will not continue

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Modernizer: 4:51am On Aug 10, 2022
newbornmacho:

What have igbos benefited from 2 decades of support given to PDP? These old fulani ass lickers are only interested in protecting their wasteful lifestyles...it will not continue

the obidient igbos particularly have a lot of work to do , traitors plenty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by newbornmacho(m): 4:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Modernizer:

the obidient igbos particularly have a lot of work to do , traitors plenty

Well not as many as those working for the truth. The time is now. I'm so angry. How has chimaroke who never did anything to provide security for enugu earned the right to lecture ndigbo on political choices

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by gidgiddy: 4:55am On Aug 10, 2022
newbornmacho:
1. Chimaroke nnamani

Which bastard is more senseless and useless than the cursed rejected occultic fool called chimaroke nnamani?

A complete waste of space at the national assembly, who is so jealous Peter obi is a magnetic sensation, this old bastard wants to continue the old order of getting paid for doing nothing.

Chimaroke nnamani couldn't stop fulani herdsmen from invading his ancestral enugu and raping mothers, but he has received enough ginger from stolen dollars to bellow smelling gas from his rotten bowels in the name of advising the good people of enugu.

Useless kleptomaniac fool that was served hot breakfast by obasanjo is about to receive the ire of Nigerians.

Hopeless bastard . Chimaroke tried to run for president after his tenure as governor but was smacked like a nursery school pupil by obj. Now he is palpitating because obi is coming.

God punish the bastard chimaroke nnamani

2. Dan ulasi

This talkative geriatric PDP kleptomaniac statesman wannabe is a case study in political failures.

He failed to deliver PDP in Anambra since the inception of the 4th Republic, he failed to unite PDP in Anambra, he failed to prevent igbos like umahi leaving the party of thieves, he failed to prevail on pdp to zone presidency to the south as agreed but now he wants ndigbo to help him foistnhis friend and party man on Nigeria.

Shameless old fool has the temerity to talk down on Peter obi who entrenched good governance in Anambra state. Idiot.

He said he went with chiba okadigbo to shagari, ...a man this old couldn't prevail on the establishment all these years to give ndigbo a fair deal, now he has mouth for talking shit.

You are a big stupid failure idiot ulasi the confused thief. Igbos will not inherit your confusion.

Listen! Peter obi is not an igbo thing. I stay in the north and I've not seen a demographic more obidient than the northern Christians. So any other old fool trying to harass the youth from igboland should shove it. You failed in your time, and we will not be advised by you.

It is not proper to go after people just because they dont like Peter Obi, not everyone will like Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by newbornmacho(m): 4:58am On Aug 10, 2022
gidgiddy:

It is not proper to go after people just because they dont like Peter Obi, not everyone will like Peter Obi

It is proper to set the records straight when political failures who have ulterior motives try to railroad an entire race into their failed political misadventures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Anyiamaka: 4:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Chimaroke Nnamani is not a bastard. His father was known in the community. You could have simply addressed the issues and tag him accordingly. If you had said he has a mental case, that would have been more like it. It is an open secret. Many people know his doctor in Enugu and Abuja but not many know his doctor's in the USA. Mental cases are managed, they may not have a permanent cure. Moreso, you could have dwelt more on the most grievous acts of corruption in Enugu under the leadership of the Gangstar. Many people know that. Bad government is bad. It makes everyone pay. Chimaroke had been successfully retired from politics till some guy resurrected his dead career and took him to senate. Enugu should be mindful of the people they vote and they don't deserve bad governors anymore.
Moreso, Enugu East should stop Chimaroke from retuning to the Senate. They have more illustrious qualified sons and daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Modernizer: 5:00am On Aug 10, 2022
gidgiddy:

bros the youth are fighting to save their future damaged by these old men. What are these old men fighting for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Modernizer: 5:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Chimaroke Nnamani is not a bastard. His father was known in the community. You could have simply addressed the issues and tag him accordingly. If you had said he has a mental case, that would have been more like it. It is an open secret. Many people know his doctor in Enugu and Abuja but not many know his doctor's in the USA. Mental cases are managed, they may not have a permanent cure. Moreso, you could have dwelt more on the most grievous acts of corruption in Enugu under the leadership of the Gangstar. Many people know that. Bad government is bad. It makes everyone pay. Chimaroke had been successfully retired from politics till some guy resurrected his dead career and took him to senate. Enugu should be mindful of the people they vote and they don't deserve bad governors anymore.

I wish I had the composure to restrain myself from using the most acerbic names for these people who can't point to where their political misadventures have helped ndigbo. I don't.

Your anger is justifiable.

No other zone has been as shortchanged as the south east , and the same politicalclass responsible wants to dictate how the youth fix their mess

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Realist12: 5:05am On Aug 10, 2022
I wonder the kinds of politics the easterners play . Y'all are used to blackmailing and abusing any opposing view . So anyone that opposes Obi is an enemy of the states? That's too extreme and it's madness.
Modernizer:

Did youneven read the article...
Yes I did and it's filled with abuses against the personality of those not in support of Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Modernizer: 5:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:
I wonder the kinds of politics the easterners play . Y'all are used to blackmailing and abusing any opposing view . So anyone that opposes Obi is an enemy of the states? That's too extreme and it's madness.

Did youneven read the article...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by newbornmacho(m): 5:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:

Nope. We have people supporting their candidate we love it.

Our issue is couching monetised partisanship as statesmanship. These men purport to speak as the conscience of our zone by virtue of their exalted position. That is a weaponization of our own goodwill against us, and it will be aggressively resisted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by TimmyA: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2022
There are many sellouts in the south who are beneficiaries or protégées of these evil people in governance. These people are ass lickers who are ready to sell their fellow country men and women for selfish interest and gains while being used against the welfare of their people

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by ajekpaks(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2022
na today. we know them since day one

1 Like

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by BATified2023: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:

Yes I did and it's filled with abuses against the personality of those not in support of Obi.
this is the main reason y I said I don’t see an election but I see trouble

Igbos don’t believe in democracy n we can clearly see it in how they handled ipob

Igbos don’t want any contrary opinion,just imagine they re saying they will kill anyone who supports tinubu in the east but these people want peter obi to b voted throughout Nigeria

Have u ever seen an pdp or apc open rally in the east?
But they are doing open rally for peter obi even in sokoto,can u see the madness

When campaign starts proper u will see how they will unleash unknown gunmen on apc n pdp supporters but nothing will happen to Labour supporters n that’s when every Nigerian will get d message

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by BATified2023: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2022
newbornmacho:

Nope. We have people supporting their candidate we love it.

Our issue is couching monetised partisanship as statesmanship. These men purport to speak as the conscience of our zone by virtue of their exalted position. That is a weaponization of our own goodwill against us, and it will be aggressively resisted
that means every Yoruba should also support tinubu since u believe every region politician must speak for their zone
Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by newbornmacho(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
that means every Yoruba should also support tinubu since u believe every region politician must speak for their zone

Use a dictionary if you must , but don't misquote me

1 Like

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Michelle70(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2022
peoples right are no longer respected.
If they vote their choice, they are automatically traitors.

Rubbish
Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by BeardedMeat(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2022
newbornmacho:

It is proper to set the records straight when political failures who have ulterior motives try to railroad an entire race into their failed political misadventures
You give Chimaroke too much credit bro. But I'm in support to drag his ass

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by BeardedMeat(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Michelle70:

Rubbish
Go and preach that tiffnubu who has killed SW APC with his authoritarian style of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Viscuz: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Michelle70:

Rubbish

Shatap

Agbadorian
Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Michelle70(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Viscuz:

Shatap

Agbadorian
sharap Urchling tongue
Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by Viscuz: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Michelle70:
sharap Urchling tongue

Phahahahaha

Bestie why na

Re: Igbos Beware Of These Old Traitors by MrMaestro: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
These are the most honorable Igbo patriots.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi And Agulu Masquerade (caption The Photo) / Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Not Their Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.