Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda (20601 Views)

FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Don27tiky(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Godoverevery:
PO supporters are criminals

A vote for PO.......is to bring back fake drugs to Nigeria.

A vote for PO.......is to bring back fake and sub-standard products to Nigeria.

A vote for PO.....is to turn Nigeria to Mexico (cocaine will be exported freely by his tribe men).

The reason why the ibos want him by all means to be the president is what I have listed above
Is not business as usual again for them that why hate buhari so much...buba maruwa is really dealing with them.

PO will give them freedom to commit all the criminal activities under him cos his there chairman.........

Vote wisely and don't let Nigeria become Mexico.
okay we done hear you. But we go still vote peter Obi. You guys are scared of the Obi movement. Give us a better reason why we should vote your candidate. Painting our choice black won’t change our choice

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Born2Breed(f): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Oblongata:
You make mockery of a man from southwest and you want southwest to support you? We are looking and seeing things clearer now. A true Omoluabi will never call BAT a Cassava and Agbado munching Gorilla. We don’t insult our elders. You keep making a mockery of BAT and we don’t really care because just as Biafra noise died a natural death, so will all these noise by next year. Help us divide Atiku’s vote(The real threat) in SE and SS. Thank you in Advance.

But thats what he is. A senile agbado n cassava munching, shaky hands and leg gorilla.

If thats what a real omoluabi worships I atead of great awo,then your omoluabi is fake.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Oblongata:
You make mockery of a man from southwest and you want southwest to support you? We are looking and seeing things clearer now. A true Omoluabi will never call BAT a Cassava and Agbado munching Gorilla. We don’t insult our elders. You keep making a mockery of BAT and we don’t really care because just as Biafra noise died a natural death, so will all these noise by next year. Help us divide Atiku’s vote(The real threat) in SE and SS. Thank you in Advance.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2022
They failed to find any stain on Obi, even after embarking on guilder ultimate search. Now they're attacking his supporters. Obi keep soaring.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by jrusky(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Their lies is extreme that is why I don't want to hear anything about obishit and his useless supporters.

If obishit is that good why lies? Why propaganda? Only bad product you have to lie to sell a good product speak volume for itself.

They said APC lies yes, but APC dey learn work from obi-diots and obi himself. A man who could deny Asoluko his son on Arise TV pls what else? Everything bout him him is lies lies and lies.

These is how they will package fake and expired tyres, fake drugs and lie to you to buy them and when you buys them you are on your own same way obishit is he is a fake product.

Anyway I had said it severally I will rather vote a compete mad man in the street than to vote obi. APC lies in 2015 landed us where we are today anther lies again from Obi--diots mortuary menbers mbannuu never again affliction will rise second time.

Mind you all you obituary the dead and graves relations I'm not apc I'm a pdp and it is pdp moment we sell our product in a matured way left to anyone to buys it or not we are not forcing anyone or lies to anyone or brandishing gun to kill anyone.

Power to the people. We are not political hoodlums like obituary graves menbers.

Anuofias!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Godoverevery: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Don27tiky:
okay we done hear you. But we go still vote peter Obi. You guys are scared of the Obi movement. Give us a better reason why we should vote your candidate. Painting our choice black won’t change our choice
I expected you to debunk what I listed.

Bunch of criminals......I know where your tribe men dealing in cocaine are staying in ikota-ago palace way........you will soon hear the news of there arrest.

They won't stay in there region to commit there crimes instead they will be running to the southwest everyday.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by nedu666: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2022
jrusky:
Their lies is extreme that is why I don't want to hear anything about obishit and his useless supporters.

If obishit is that good why lies? Why propaganda? Only bad product you have to lie to sell a good product speak volume for itself.

They said APC lies yes, but APC dey learn work from obi-diots and obi himself. A man who could deny Asoluko his son on Arise TV pls what else? Everything bout him him is lies lies and lies.

These is how they will package fake and expired tyres, fake drugs and lie to you to buy them and when you buys them you are on your own same way obishit is he is a fake product.

Anyway I had said it severally I will rather vote a compete mad man in the street than to vote obi. APC lies in 2015 landed us where we are today anther lies again from Obi--diots mortuary menbers mbannuu never again affliction will rise second time.

Mind you all you obituary the dead and graves relations I'm not apc I'm a pdp and it is pdp moment we sell our product in a matured way left to anyone to buys it or not we are not forcing anyone or lies to anyone or brandishing gun to kill anyone.

Power to the people. We are not political hoodlums like obituary graves menbers.

Anuofias!!!

Tears of a frustrated wailer

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by PrinceMajestic: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2022
My man always on point
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Makowonda: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2022
In realistic terms,I'm speaking without any form of hatred or sentiment here.How can a presidential candidate of a party who doesn't have any sitting Local Government chairman in any state win an election?Abi is it not the same politics that I know of again?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Aldol: 7:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Lol Deji we all know na, lying is their hobby
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by faste: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=kuntoid post=115555482]Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of this people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise Exactly!BAT will not last 6 month.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by DKM123: 7:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Reverse psychology oshi!

Everyone and thier pet dogs KNOW it is the APC that is built of lies, propaganda and Fakery.

Even Tinubu is synonymous to fake age, fake certificate, fake health, lies from the pit of hell, tribalistic propagandaist.

Infact we are CURRENTLY LIVING THE LIES AND PROPAGANDA of the APC that even a blind and deaf baby can feel it!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by promzy555(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2022
The APC or PDP wen nor be fake, see where Nigeria dey now.

Abeg oga hide ur face
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Freelane33(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1557107813171830785?t=Sbe_lQ9SWGmgI9VZ8k1Few&s=19
A freak for attention is the most dangerous person you could ever deal with , they’ll do anything ,they have no moral compass when it come to seeking attention
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Advocate500: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2022
This guy might be suffering from mental illness but covering it up with social media attack, you attack every presidential aspirants, without choosing a stand,if every aspirants is bad who do we now support? Or is it just an emotional display?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Niceiroko: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
...and any foundation built on lies always fail.

Obi will fail in the long run

Obi Presidency represented mathematically below

1+1-2 = 0

Efforts to futility tongue

E dey pain u Gaga.....e dey pain u wello wello oo Gaga. ......b wise n mine your business like Fash
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by sageer1706(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
Coming from a chatterbox and rabble rouser.

This guy and Reno are so confused, they will say one thing today and say another tomorrow.

Who are they campaigning for now, Tinubu or Atiku? Is this the change and revolution they've been calling for?
Another bitter Obituary(Obidient) spotted

Peter Obi is our next president, whether they like it or not.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by faste: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Oblongata:
Go vote BAT nah.Only one vote you get.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Ibkinter(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

A vote for PO.....is to turn Nigeria to Mexico (cocaine will be exported freely by his tribe men).

The reason why the ibos want him by all means to be the president is what I have listed above
Is not business as usual again for them that why hate buhari so much...Buba maruwa is really dealing with them.

PO will give them freedom to commit all the crimes under him cos his there chairman.

Just the way the tribes men of the current president are peddlers of terrorism abi. I can understand where you sumattion is drawn from
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by sirray001: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

Is not business as usual again for them that why hate buhari so much...Buba maruwa is really dealing with them.

PO will give them freedom to commit all the crimes under him cos his there chairman.

mumu post
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Paullo19: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Abdu81:

My brother what is happening?
I don't understand again, allegations upon allegations, misinformation, attacks upon attacks, propaganda upon propaganda, tribal remarks upon tribal remarks.

APC & pdp are not interested in themselves but all on peter obi.

They should keep promoting the movement...it's a plus for Obi
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by SmartPolician: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:
Very true
Peter Obi was cursed by the Ojukwu Dynasty. The curse made him have mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, a mental illness that makes him lie compulsively.

There's an old saying that you need to have clean hands before you go to equity. The only person who curses people and it works is someone who hasn't wronged people in the past.

For instance, you should be asking yourself why our politicians are still doing so well with their children despite all the curses Nigerians rain on them. If you understand this life principle, you will stop taking curses seriously.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by oyichi: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2022
this guy is coursed.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Kubin: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2022
This name obedient too sweet anyday tinubu and atiku slaves did not mention it,they will not rest,
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by ultim: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1557107813171830785?t=Sbe_lQ9SWGmgI9VZ8k1Few&s=19

This one still dey try when others have given up. Ehh yahh

I like your shameful balls sha

The movement is so strong bro. There is nothing you can do again.

Obidient noo ni. Obideint all the way. Even my Ms word no dey underline the word with red again.

Light overcometh darkness and darkness comprehendeth it not.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Truthfulguy10: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2022
seunlayi:
Peter Obi has nothing to offer at the presidential level, you guys are just helping APC to return to power by splitting opposition votes into 2 - Atiku & obi

No problem sir
Kindly allow us to split and waste that vote in peace .
Thank you
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by faste: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

There's an old saying that you need to have clean hands before you go to equity. The only person who curses people and it works is someone who hasn't wronged people in the past.

For instance, you should be asking yourself why our politicians are still doing so well with their children despite all the curses Nigerians rain on them. If you understand this life principle, you will stop taking curses seriously.
Curse only work on the poor!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by SenatePresdo(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

Bro I prefer Mexico to this current Nigeria.

If Peter Obi turns Nigeria to Mexico, that's a win for all of us.

So I'm advising you to vote for him, also tell your family members.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Kc3000: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2022
As long as it did not come from an official spokesperson for Obi or LP, why would anyone twist himself into a pretzel because of some internet rumor? Na una start una rumor, na una still they shout na fake rumor. Either way, nobody really gives a hoot. Adeyanju, make we hear word.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Oblongata: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2022
faste:
Go vote BAT nah.Only one vote you get.
How many votes you get?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by manmade(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2022
He is pained because no money was given to him to influence anyone to vote as it used to be for the bad influencers like him . This time We don't need any one to influence us to be obidiently yusful,#obi no dey give shishi��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money / Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru / Ogbonnaya Onu Rejects Umahi's Car Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.