Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda (20608 Views)

FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Giah: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Moh247: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2022
cool

What do you expect from OBidient made up of boy boy in markets like Alaba, Onitsha, Computer Village

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Antoeni(m): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Only Idiots And Foolish Adults Will Take This Hungry Charge & Bail Lawyer And Stupid Human Right Activists Serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by rusher14: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Adaorababy:
APC will post propaganda about Peter Obi and still be the ones to debunk it. Who's fooling who?

Are they also the ones making Obi to open his mouth to lie?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by vRendoh(m): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Including that Nigeria is being rampage by bandits and bokoram and ASUU is on strike and the dollar is sold for 690 naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Tamiw: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Paullo19: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2022
LoL... OBI-dient movement is now a nightmare to our politicians... everywhere i look is Obi this Obi that... trying to tarnish his image...well they should just wait for February 2023...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Moh247: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
Coming from a chatterbox and rabble rouser.

This guy and Reno are so confused, they will say one thing today and say another tomorrow.

Peter Obi is our next president, whether they like it or not.

Your social media President

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by MMWandali: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Does he mean

Obedients
or
Obidients
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Obi Presidency represented mathematically below

1+1-2=0

Efforts to futility tongue

Mozegee:
E go shock you.if you are not tired of suffering,i and other citizens are tired.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Abdu81: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:

This guy and Reno are so confused, they will say one thing today and say another tomorrow.

money is a demon, the demon is frustrating them.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Of course, we knew that all along! We knew that it's a sectional project and a place holder for a sinister scheme waiting to be activated if this one becomes dud.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by PassingShot(m): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:

In your dreams grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
on thing is certainly and that is....Peter Obi will rule Nigeria for 8 years starting from next year. Him and his family will move into that Aso Rock and we Nigerians especially the youths will get ourselves back interms of business, education, infrastructure etc.

Shame, pain and exile for whom ever will not be truly Obident come next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Greenlight123: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
We here u Apc slave we move obidiently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Comedian2019: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Once you say vote wisely, APC and PDP supporters will start attacking you.
Now it's clear it's unwise to vote for the corrupt parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by BluntCrazeMan: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Even what the Obidients didn't do,, they said that Obidients did all of it, so as to extend the bad and negative energy to Peter Obi..
Gullible Nigerians..
Always falling cheaply to cheap propaganda
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Mrkindness: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
...and any foundation built on lies always fail.

Obi will fail in the long run

Obi Presidency represented mathematically below

1+1-2=0

Efforts to futility tongue
not all foundation, why Islam never failed ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
not all foundation, why Islam never failed ?

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by LagosXYZ: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2022
They are the ones who create the fake news and propaganga and pin on Obi's supporter's. The same way they used fake account to spread toxic information and blame it Peter Obi's supporters.

They have nothing on Peter Obi. Because for the first time ever Ordinary Nigerians have taken it upon themselves to support a Presidential Candidate of Their choice without being paid to do so and they just can't stand it

Do not be swayed by their tactics , They are seriously threatened by this movement of the people to liberate themselves for themselves by themselves.

AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1557107813171830785?t=Sbe_lQ9SWGmgI9VZ8k1Few&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Prinzzy5: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2022
OBIDIENTS!!! Do not be perturbed at all!!!!! Liars are now labelling lies.
They are using all strategies possible. Lol
Now, they go on interview with Arise TV and then shout the whole building down with incoherence and their being uncouth. Why? To paint Arise TV bad.
They send their miscreants to post lies and infiltrate our camps, then come out to say we are liars.

Tinubu and Atiku have nothing to offer this country. In fact, Atiku should be placed ahead of Tinubu seff
Are you not tired of a weak, old, feeble, travelling President. That's what Tinubu would be.
Then, when he lands in the country, they will quickly wear Jeans, Shirt and suit for him.
Old papa youngie.

Deji? Leave him alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Godjone(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Speaking from every sides of the maut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2022
PassingShot:

In your dreams grin grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by unmask: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Lewisalexander:
The fact that people still want to vote for APC is my biggest surprise since i was born... Nigeria is a weird place. I wish you all the best
And it doesn't surprise you people want to vote for PDP?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Blaze14k: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Anything to stay relevant and trend grin
We know it’s Tinubu urchins propagating fake news to paint our obi black lmaooo

I think he is working for atiku.. my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Abdu81: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Paullo19:
LoL... OBI-dient movement is now a nightmare to our politicians... everywhere i look is Obi this Obi that... trying to tarnish his image...well they should just wait for February 2023...lol
My brother what is happening?
I don't understand again, allegations upon allegations, misinformation, attacks upon attacks, propaganda upon propaganda, tribal remarks upon tribal remarks.

APC & pdp are not interested in themselves but all on peter obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2022
This guy don change mouth....guess him don cash out!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by Dapson73(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Lewisalexander:
The fact that people still want to vote for APC is my biggest surprise since i was born... Nigeria is a weird place. I wish you all the best

We are not necessarily voting for APC but we want the personality of Asiwaju to steer the ship of the country based on his antecedents.

Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda by ZaddyJ: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1557107813171830785?t=Sbe_lQ9SWGmgI9VZ8k1Few&s=19

But when re we going to have a candidate void of all this accusation? Even deji Adeyanju too has join the band wagon of those criticizing PO na wa oo for all this detractors oo .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ / Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly / Oko Oloyun: Afenifere Asks Police Not To Cover-Up Yusuf’s Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.