Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,391 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Yoruba Guys Are The Backbone Of The Obidient Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Guys Are The Backbone Of The Obidient Movement (1330 Views)

Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Backbone Of The Obidient Movement by Aldol: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
These people and their mind games sha grin grin grin
Well continue deceiving each other

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Backbone Of The Obidient Movement by Masterito(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Really? Who told you dey hate him? Lol, e go shock you. Even your thoughts are greedy. I am not shocked.
Eniitankorede:

Well, the north has only one candidate worthy of mention and that’s Atiku. They hate him with their bile. He is corrupt to high heavens and they know it. That’s why 19 northern governors think there’s no better choice than Tinubu.
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Backbone Of The Obidient Movement by Victoxy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Heffalump:
It really shows how insensitive and myopic some people are, by thinking that the "Obidient" movement is only for ipob and igbos in Nigeria.

Any well meaning Nigerian understands why this presidential election is very important and who should mount the mantle of leadership, especially as Peter Obi has been fingered as the most viable and optimal option for Nigerians among so many candidates. The Obi's movement is whirlwind making the rounds both locally and internationally. It's not an IPOB thing, for the avoidance of doubts.
It's so sad though. If the igbos start with the oduduwa stuff to counter them,they will start shouting tribalism. All these will eventually favour ATIKU,cause the hausa's will also go for their son.
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Backbone Of The Obidient Movement by Victoxy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Most Fulani herdsmen speak Yoruba without stress, The same set of people supporting unknown gunmen are supporting Peter obi
And you know that how?With your itel 3310. Bruh shift jare
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Backbone Of The Obidient Movement by Eniitankorede: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Masterito:
Really? Who told you dey hate him? Lol, e go shock you. Even your thoughts are greedy. I am not shocked.

We shall see who will get shocked.
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Backbone Of The Obidient Movement by Victoxy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I repeat, any Yoruba that votes Obi and not Tinubu is a bastard. The igbos are promoting Obi not because he is better than Tinubu, but they believe it’s their turn to be president and any Igbo riffraff will do so long as he is popular. Tinubu lied about his age- do you have evidence? He lied about his health -do you have evidence? Everything is hearsay. But Obi tells bearfaced lies in front of TV cameras on daily basis. He is constantly lying, compulsively lying about everything. He can’t stop telling lies. And you compare that to Tinubu. And all his lies are verifiable to be lies. To make matters worse, he has no records of achievements as compared to Tinubu. Yet you think such a Yoruba that supports Obi is not a bastard. This is not bigotry. On the basis of merit, Obi cannot stand near Tinubu. On the basis of political sagacity and tactics Obi cannot stand near Tinubu. On basis of philanthropy Obi cannot stand near Tinubu. There’s no basis for comparison between aObi and Tinubu. Yet you are supporting him? Is that not madness?
LMAO,to think these are the set of people that our best governor could employ is quite saddening.
I have 3 ways to analyze this.

1)If we were to vote according to our tribes,do you know that we have more hausa and Igbo voters to Yourba,if not why did tinubu pick shetimma to get him a lot of hausa votes. The foolish tactics that will keep failing you is that,the more you keep abusing the Igbos,the more it turns into a tribal contest and guess who will lose at the end?.

2)You sound like someone that does not believe in democracy. When you were campaigning for buhari,did it bother you that we also had Yorubas as aspirants why didn't your strong network go in support of them. So PDP supporters to are also bastards because tinubu has more achievements compared to atiku. If being a bastard will save our country from a wicked party like you then,so be it. Mind you,Your words have no effect on my origin

3)When the report of false age came,you said we shouldn't bother that age is not a criteria for good governance. When the certificate saga started going round,you asked us to forget it. When the muslim-Muslim ticket came out you asked us to forget it,that what has muslim-christain done to us. Now you want Christians,literates and victims of buhari's stance of education to forget those conditions and vote based on his works in Lagos,as if he is the only governor Lagos has ever had. A man with so many controversies during election periods and how he brought a disaster as a president to us,should not be given a trial because of some tribal trash.

In addition, Anambra people wouldn't have re elected obi,if he wasn't someone they liked. If you have never stayed in Anambra before just don't believe what your termed 'hearsay'. You sound like someone that has never been to Lagos before. One day,i will go round the trenches in Lagos (when i have time) and show you the Lagos you so much hype. Tuehh
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Backbone Of The Obidient Movement by Eniitankorede: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Victoxy:

LMAO,to think these are the set of people that our best governor could employ is quite saddening.
I have 3 ways to analyze this.

1)If we were to vote according to our tribes,do you know that we have more hausa and Igbo voters to Yourba,if not why did tinubu pick shetimma to get him a lot of hausa votes. The foolish tactics that will keep failing you is that,the more you keep abusing the Igbos,the more it turns into a tribal contest and guess who will lose at the end?.

2)You sound like someone that does not believe in democracy. When you were campaigning for buhari,did it bother you that we also had Yorubas as aspirants why didn't your strong network go in support of them. So PDP supporters to are also bastards because tinubu has more achievements compared to atiku. If being a bastard will save our country from a wicked party like you then,so be it. Mind you,Your words have no effect on my origin

3)When the report of false age came,you said we shouldn't bother that age is not a criteria for good governance. When the certificate saga started going round,you asked us to forget it. When the muslim-Muslim ticket came out you asked us to forget it,that what has muslim-christain done to us. Now you want Christians,literates and victims of buhari's stance of education to forget those conditions and vote based on his works in Lagos,as if he is the only governor Lagos has ever had. A man with so many controversies during election periods and how he brought a disaster as a president to us,should not be given a trial because of some tribal trash.

In addition, Anambra people wouldn't have re elected obi,if he wasn't someone they liked. If you have never stayed in Anambra before just don't believe what your termed 'hearsay'. You sound like someone that has never been to Lagos before. One day,i will go round the trenches in Lagos (when i have time) and show you the Lagos you so much hype. Tuehh

Ineffectual rantings. No need to join issues with you. Sensible people will do the needful. You and your IPOB brothers can wail till eternity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference / Before We Crucify Governor Soludo / Peter Okoye Of Psquare Blasted On Twitter For Promoting Peter OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.