Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family (5619 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends / Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Prolificgiant(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
As a sharp shooter ,i don't blame him he his a celebrity.toyota camry 2004 is available for sale,it is working perfectly well ,buy and drive .,check my signature for my contact let chat .picture will be sent on request
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Recent reports have alleged that popular singer, 2Baba Idibia, has gotten another lady, a banker, pregnant.

The story was shared by Instagram blogger, Gistmerchant who alleged that his recent act is the reason behind his apology message to fans and family.

Recall, 2baba made headlines after sharing a public apology to his beloved wife, Annie Idibia and his family for not being a good father.

Reports making rounds on social media claim that the singer’s apology was forced because another woman who is said to be a banker is pregnant for him.

The post read:

“So 2face recent apology. Turns out he got another lady pregnant. A banker. I’m tired”.

See post below:

https://www.gistreel.com/2face-idibia-reportedly-impregnates-banker-apologizes-to-family/

Anne may not stay o

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
If this is true he should stop apologizing its childish,an adult doesn't apologize many times on same issue,if you want to be a baby daddy just be a baby daddy simple,stop breaking people's daughter's heart.whats all this apology and repeat like a broken record?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by SURElee(f): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

u go still fall yakata for him, wat u re saying is what many of them were saying before they knew wat was happening, their panties is on d ground, shouting "oh my goodness " grin

Walai! You don Kolo hahaha.

How can I be screaming "oh my goodness" for married man?

Make dem paddle their canoe o!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Ladies Na Wa For Una,
With All This Numerous Baby Mama 2Face Has , A Reasonable Career Lady Will Still go Ahead to Get Pregnant For Him.
LADIES cherish Famous men irrespective of how stupid the man may be.
They can remain glued to a RICH IDIOT for Life.
Haven't u heard of Ladies dating the smartest & most successful ARMED ROBBERS & Drug Pushers
Even among the poorest of the men residing in Huts in the villages, Ladies go for the best Hunters, Best village wrestlerswrestlers among them. They rarely settle for LESS.
Provided it's 2FACE, they will never never relent.
I have been with a lot of them, I know how they think. Even the choristers in churches are not different, they will always gravitate towards the most famous Choirmasters & seduce them.

Even in PORTABLE'S STUPIDITY, many LADIES are flocking around him. Ladies & Famous men are inseparable.
So, please remove CAREER from Ladies whenever you are dealing with them.
A Female BANK Manager can comfortably date a Touter Bus conductor who can bed her for days without stopping.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Baronthecelebri: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

No she's not, Annie would stay in d marriage, till she dies, and is not because she loves tuface to d moon, but because she hasn't learned to live without d fear of her competition, and that's y the marriage has lasted long "enough" tuface market value tends to be on d rise but she can't say d same for herself, this keeps her In check, anytime she's beginning to act otherwise, she's reminded once again of who she's dating , a man dat has nothing to lose and can walk away and leave her shattered, she's afraid of such reality, d earlier she faces her fears and be willing to let go, dats wen she gets back d power in d relationship, let me remind u, relationship is a power struggle, is a chess game, they lesser u invest in emotions the more powerful u become and the more power u wield in a relationship, u should at all times not be the weak and d prey, u should be d strong indispensable person dats wat gets u ur respect in a relationship, relationship is not a symbiotic partnership, one is going to be weak and d other strong, d strong always subjugate the weak
. Hmmm, I'm speechless
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by mayor1814: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
No wonder Baba don go shapaly report himself indirectly with the long article on apology grin
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Smokiebrand: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Are you an experienced /non experienced dispatch rider that can work on mainland /Island axis Alone and needs a job of 50,000+ incentives?
-
Do you have;
-A riders card
-Good knowledge of Google map
-2 guarantors
-Knows how to read and write to an extent?

Please call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by dododawa1: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fake News,like LP supporters
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Antoeni(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Congrats,you're doing well, its only tuface and Davido that understand the assignment of go ye into the world and trabaye
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Olatara(f): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Goodness why are men like this?? Why is this 2 face of a guy like this, just look at the pains he is making this innocent lady go through, she will be in her room crying bitterly. This is so bad!!!
Annie is innocent? Lol!
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by CuteEmma(f): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Are you saying tuface can't do that?
He can, but that doesn’t mean that he did without any verifiable evidence..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist / Abiodun Femi Lekuti Danku Baba Imole Is Dead / "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.