Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) (58930 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / Small Plane Hits Cars In Emergency Landing On California Highway. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Makamatic: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2022
If to say plane get horn , them for blow horn and people go give way

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Xscape047: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Omooh
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Narrow death escape
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by dogmart(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Thank God
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by phoneport(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2022
May we all not crash like this in 2023, after our selfish decision for or against any party because of TRIBE, MONEY, OR HEARTED.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Olatemiseeni24: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
I hope nobody got hurt
Don't u read the content?
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by daygee12: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Antoeni:
They Now Using APC Resources to Campaign For Peter Obi

Is God Not Wonderful ?

OBI-dient son has finally made up his mind to follow APC.

Is God not wonderful?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Naz34(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:
If Tinubu has helped your family Omo gather your family and go and thank him.
You cannot used the future of our children as a means of appreciation.

Peter Obi is the only way. thank you
Some of una don dey run mad / turned lunatic with this Tinubu name i swear.
Go and gain your sanity back bros

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Elidrisy20: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2022
RIP , results of Hiroshima & Nagasaki attrocities
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by IJOBA11: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2022
CALIFORNICATION
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Beedot: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Oh my God
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Deeprooted: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Why is that each time a plane crashes, it quickly goes burning?
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Kennitrust(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Naz34:

Some of una don dey run mad / turned lunatic with this Tinubu name i swear.
Go and gain your sanity back bros

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by EgunMogaji2: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:

This is about the most intelligent response to the nonsense.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by uuzba(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2022
That's how passenger was chilling in back seat when the pilot fainted.
Na passenger gats to land the plane O.
Plane dey make person fear these days.
If ever I enter again, I go just carry parachute. Any nonsense happen, I don open door, jump dey go my own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLmmSMNw2yc
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Kennitrust(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

This is about the most intelligent response to the nonsense.

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by PassingShot(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:

PitObi will have done exceptionally well if he wins three states.

Kids!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Racoon(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2022
shocked Thank God for survival.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by rusher14: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Kennitrust post=115560570][/quote]

Why did Anambra ASUU go on strike for 6 months under Obi?
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Kennitrust(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2022
rusher14:

Why did Anambra ASUU go on strike for 6 months under Obi?
leave unnecessary excuses, Nigeria is too fragile for your fragile candidate... Please.

Be humane for once.
The youth of this are seriously going through a lot of difficulties that could attract suicide
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Samskid310(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Viva California
The Golden State
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by rusher14: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:
leave unnecessary excuses, Nigeria is too fragile for your fragile candidate... Please.

Be humane for once.
The youth of this are seriously going through a lot of difficulties that could attract suicide

Why avoiding the topic you yourself posted?

Your claim about making sure students conclude their course on time is not possible based on Obi's antecedents.

Anambra state ASUU under Obi, went on strike for 6 months even as their colleagues in other states were working.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by 8stargeneral: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Thank God
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Kennitrust(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2022
rusher14:

Why avoiding the topic you yourself posted?

Your claim about making sure students conclude their course on time is not possible based on Obi's antecedents.

Anambra state ASUU under Obi, went on strike for 6 months even as their colleagues in other states were working.
you are so blind that everything about your fragile candidate is ok. Lol.
I hope they have given you $50k that was given to delegates if not then you need someone to dash you sense
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by PlaneTruth(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:

You can sell and promote your candidate without insulting other peoples choice. We have freedom to support whoever we want. Most you guys are Obidient.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by pedrilo: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Thank God!
This is why its good to have good roads.
sometimes plane can use it during emergency landing such as this.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Kennitrust(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2022
PlaneTruth:

You can sell and promote your candidate without insulting other peoples choice. We have freedom to support whoever we want. Most you guys are Obidient.
I was playing with a little girl And I ended up getting insult and I said to myself, I'm the cause of it.

Baba should should his limit of push to avoid all these
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Kennitrust(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2022
PlaneTruth:

I was playing with a little girl And I ended up getting insult and I said to myself, I'm the cause of it.

Baba should know his limit of push to avoid all these
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Chopcy29: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2022
Misleading headline;. Na 3 unharmed people be the full of people
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by jehoha696(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2022
God just at luck,imagine if naw lasgidi diz kind thing happen,esp if naw that iyano oba road going towards mile2 or doz apapa/wharf road.... I reserve my comment, anyway God has a way of doing his things to gather praise....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) / Nigerian Trainee Pilot Causes Flight Accident In Virginia, Kills Instructor / Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.