Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) (58929 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / Small Plane Hits Cars In Emergency Landing On California Highway. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Shaev7(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
I hope nobody got hurt
This means you didn't read it.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Dapson73(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:
If Tinubu has helped your family Omo gather your family and go and thank him.
You cannot used the future of our children as a means of appreciation.

Peter Obi is the only way. thank you

Hope you know all villages and towns in Nigeria have representative in Lagos?
How many years will it now take your kinsmen to bring all their relatives to Lagos to thank Asiwaju?
The only way we can all pay him pack is to massively vote and support his aspiration to lead us to on the right path and set the minimum standard for subsequent successors.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Mercury12(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2022
California and horrible fire news.
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by RapistOnBail: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:

Bla bla bla as usual from you obedient guys.

If Peter Obi win, call me bastard!
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Aydlecturer: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Finneseguy1:
I dedicate this ftc to all OBIdient, let’s take back our country, GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA

How does this relevant to the above news headline?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Wande22(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Terror48:
Be OBIdient everyone
se e wa ok Sha
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by chysam: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Nonsense English

It should be "plane full of passengers"
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Kennitrust(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Bla bla bla as usual from you obedient guys.

If Peter Obi win, call me bastard!
you are hoping on rigging.

God will shame you all
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by UNFAZE: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Such is life
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
All these keke planes.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:
lead your household

We ve heard these lies before.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by obyno82: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Dapson73:

How many years will it now take your kinsmen to bring all their relatives to Lagos to thank Asiwaju?
The only way we can all pay him pack is to massively vote and support his aspiration to lead us to on the right path and set the minimum standard for subsequent successors.

Oga shut up there. Even asiwaju is a foreigner to Lagos, many people have lived in Lagos since the 70s and have made so much money way before Tinubu became governor and it was never because of him abeg
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Deepocean2022: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2022
waoooh! thank God no lives is lost. lives is worth living. ARE YOU TIRED OF LOOKING FOR A JOB AND YOU HAVE IT IN MIND OF BECOMING UR OWN BOSS. STOP SEARCHING, HERE IS UR A - Z OIL & GAS STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO DO IT AND MAXIMIZE UR PROFIT WITHOUT REGRET. REMEMBER GOOD INFO LEADS TO GOOD AND HUGE PROFIT.
TEL:+2347063393810
WHATSAPP: 2348126109943... mike
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by RapistOnBail: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:
you are hoping on rigging.

God will shame you all
If I need a job done, I give it to the Muslims from the north. E get why!
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by kingsleyattamah: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank God oo

Vote Obi shall
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by kingsleyattamah: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank him what na
Dapson73:

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by jimtemi1: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Finneseguy1:
I dedicate this ftc to all OBIdient, let’s take back our country, GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA
I pray we won't regret been obedient..am a Yoruba but I rather support the man that betrayed Jesus Christ, than support BAT, and Atifku..at least GOD latter forgive him and he was righteous, I hope Peter obi too can lead us to the promise land

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by porthouse7(f): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:

for ur mind u dey campaign be that
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by socialjustice93: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:

cheesy grin
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Heffalump(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:

I stand with you 100% on this point.

It can never be "emilokan" as declared by the shaky shaky hand old Great grand father.
The future of Nigeria is bigger and greater than any individual or political godfather.

In God we trust!!
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by newnigerdelta00: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Finneseguy1:

Any body take the country before,which one be let's
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by Elbethel1: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by PharmacyStore: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
They are lucky to still be alive
Re: Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) by kunleham(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:

Nigerians will be so disappointed the way some people are carrying this Peter Obi, the same way some people held Buhari in 2014/15, thinking he was the Messiah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) / Nigerian Trainee Pilot Causes Flight Accident In Virginia, Kills Instructor / Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.