Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,852 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! (1605 Views)

Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Das1mama: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Good morning everyone, just like the topics stated, pls anyone that knows of any kind of Job that comes together with accommodation should pls update here; Many of us are willing to work to earn a living but the most challenges are accommodation and the place of our residence!!
Nobody wants to be dependent on anyone for survival; opportunity defines all.
I'm not a lazy man, call me for any type or kind of work as long as it's Legit and comes with accommodation. feel free to comment and refer. God over all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by lovemaths(f): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Das1mama:
Good morning everyone, just like the topics stated, pls anyone that knows of any kind of Job that comes together with accommodation should pls update here; Many of us are willing to work to earn a living but the most challenges are accommodation and the place of our residence!!
I'm not a lazy man, call me for any type or kind of work as long as it's Legit and comes with accommodation. feel free to comment and refer. God over all.

I'm interested too. I stay at Ajangbadi in Ojo local government area in Lagos but I need a job at Lekki with accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Das1mama: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2022
lovemaths:

I'm interested too. I stay at Ajangbadi in Ojo local government area in Lagos but I need a job at Lekki with accommodation.
Stay connected, someone is bringing good news to you soon.
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Opoki(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Das1mama:

How much are You willing to earn?
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Flora2Sweet: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
www.solnigeria.com Search jobs on the island here
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Flora2Sweet: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Search for jobs on the island www.solnigeria.com

Das1mama:
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Das1mama: 1:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Opoki:

How much are You willing to earn?
good morning sir, sincerely sir I appreciate the privilege and the honour you bestowed on me but the truth is you are the Boss, I don't have a particular fixed or specific amount i'm aiming at; but it depends on the nature of the job and the services I'm going to render will determine my Earnings. thank you sir.
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by bukola89(f): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2022
VACANCY
Pre-School Teacher
Child Minder
Cleaner

Interested applicants should send their CV to lizbethyacademy@gmail.com

Accomodation Available from Monday to Friday. Ago Lagos
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Threesha(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Das1mama:
There is company in VI Solar Energy Group, Google them they are at Church Gate.
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Das1mama: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Threesha:
There is company in VI Solar Energy Group, Google them they are at Church Gate.
Okay thanks for the information sister, God Blessings on you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Immunity1555: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
ARE YOU READY?
IF YES,
Behold, We will show you more EXCELLENT ways to gain access to great opportunities unending.
The Bincom Global Tech Program is the right program just for you. By deciding to be different, you stand out greatly.
Join the program to Launch Your Tech Career Globally.
��
www.bincom.net/globaltech OR Contact @ 5,Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos State. OR WhatsApp 07038092071
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Maximos7: 5:57am On Aug 13, 2022
barthmew:
So you are still running this advert...3 months gone and you're still recruiting. Hope this is not a smokescreen to lure unsuspecting job seekers into something heinous

You would always infuse your negative biases into things. That's why i hate having relations wit anyone on this forum
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Das1mama: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2022
bakwodneva:
Wonderful thread,Op
thanks for the compliment, all the best to us all!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Opoki(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Das1mama:
good morning sir, sincerely sir I appreciate the privilege and the honour you bestowed on me but the truth is you are the Boss, I don't have a particular fixed or specific amount i'm aiming at; but it depends on the nature of the job and the services I'm going to render will determine my Earnings. thank you sir.

A friend is working on a live in ranch and needed a buddy who is familiar with farm work and hard-working, if I have an idea of your expected salary, I could talk to him
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Das1mama: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Opoki:

A friend is working on a live in ranch and needed a buddy who is familiar with farm work and hard-working, if I have an idea of your expected salary, I could talk to him
Okay sir, pls where's the Location?
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Opoki(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Das1mama:
Okay sir, pls where's the Location?

Oyo state
Re: Job That Comes Together With Accommodation Updates!! by Pritipresh(f): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Das1mama:
I need this too.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Application Is NOW OPEN / I Just Lost My Job / Chevron Need Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.