Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) (756 Views)

Wait For A Girl To Approach You Before You Ever Ask Her Out / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) by Tonero5200: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2022
no matter how handsome you are, girls won't approach you.... instead they stare from afar... admire from afar... everything from afar... because their mindset is that your already taken, prideful.. or playboy.

same can't be said to a pretty girl every guy wants to get with.

6 Likes

Re: As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) by Anon4: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Tonero5200:
no matter how handsome you are, girls won't approach you.... instead they stare from afar... admire from afar... everything from afar... because their mindset is that your already taken, prideful.. or playboy.

for real
Sorry eh. Work on your personality or hustle more. Trust me they will. wink

2 Likes

Re: As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) by Tonero5200: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Anon4:
Sorry eh. Work on your personality or hustle more. Trust me they will. wink
hustle more, you think I'm talking about hôes and leeches?
or to be seen as a retirement plan?

my friend get out.

2 Likes

Re: As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) by MikeofKd(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
True talk. Some aren’t bold enough to walk up to you but then they send a very massive green light ,very bright one lol ,if u don’t make any move after dat Dey forget u.

But Ive had some approach me tho ,we are still friends till today ,any woman that approaches a man would love u like 2moro no go come. Just treat dem right ,dem fit die 4 u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) by Anon4: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Tonero5200:

hustle more, you think I'm talking about hôes and leeches?
or to be seen as a retirement plan?

my friend get out.
hehe... already telling me to gerraout.
No wonder nobody loves you. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) by Guderian(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2022
I need half-cast grin grin
Re: As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) by axone(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tonero5200:

same can't be said to a pretty girl every guy wants to get with.
You right in a way buh there are some ladies who don't mind approaching though. it also depends on the level of exposure too
Re: As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) by Demigod22: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
OP, you are wrong. From May to August, five girls have asked me out for a relationship, most of them said I am intelligent, funny, handsome and interesting.

Even today, one Igbo girl, my cousin's neighbor, asked me out through phone. But I politely decline, she is young and I don't want to take advantage of her and she is too beautiful for my liking.
Re: As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol ugly ass niggas go come here now de form prince charming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] S*x With My Delicious Landlady (episode 1-14) / Video: Wife Forcing Husband To Do On The Bed / Younger Sister Becomes My Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.