Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? (1914 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) / Parents Who Always Fight Are Abusing Their Children Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Elistho(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2022
It is another day for you to know parents owe their offsprings a lot. In the words of a singer, until they "stand strong", parents owe them a mighy edged sword.

Two individuals decided to start a relationship, get married, have sex and bring forth children. What was the plan? To come tell the kids in a few years that they should find their way? They're grown?

As an offspring, your parent owe you a lot, they owe you education, they owe you an average lifestyle, don't be ashamed because you're still under your parents roof and feeding from them? Where are we supposed to get all these from? Our ass?

You also owe parents a lot when you stand strong, at the end, it's a win win for everybody. Both parents and offsprings. Don't follow social media standards, they said you're 25 and living with your parents, a shame. Standards? Who set the standards?

Article Credit-- Elisha Thompson.
Coined out from Facebook.
10/09/2022.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Tommymoses(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Abi now.

Me that got married and my Mama still dey feed me sometimes and my wiffy!

If you like call me fool, no be you dey feed me. This life have learn something never compare your life with others..

7 Likes

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Elistho(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tommymoses:
Abi now.

If you like call me fool, no be you dey feed me. This life have learn something never compare your life with others..

Exactly.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Actually you don't owe your parents anything but your parents owe you everything cause they brought you here against your will. I only help my parents out of goodwill but if they ever feel entitled to it I will withdraw all of it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Elistho(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Actually you don't owe your parents anything but your parents owe you everything cause they brought you here against your will. I only help my parents out of goodwill but if they ever feel entitled to it I will withdraw all of it.

To an extent, you owe them a lot. Life is a chain, they took care of you, when they're old, take care of them. They can't hustle anymore. Then, you'll give birth to children, same happens. The chain continues.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Paramount01(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tommymoses:
Abi now.

And you can say it outside.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Elistho:

To an extent, you owe them a lot. Life is a chain, they took care of you, when they're old, take care of them. They can't hustle anymore. Then, you'll give birth to children, same happens. The chain continues.

No one asked them to give birth to me. If that choice was up to me I will absolutely never have chosen to be born. Doing good is out of free will but I do not have to take care of my parents cause they took care of me. Makes absolutely no sense.

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by ibechris(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I am not going to infringe on your right as a person.

See,let me tell u something.
The joy of giving out gifts,money and needs and wants to your parents knows no bound.

Until u denounce this belief system of yours, then u will start growing to become a man u are supposed to be.

Who told u,u don't owe your parent,any dime.
E be like say u go like wahala.

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by ibechris(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tommymoses:
Abi now.

Lazy man talking.
I hate people like this...see him being proud of his weakness.

I pity the women u got married to. Because this is something u should have been ashamed of before spilling it out.

What a show of confidence!

Abeg hide your face jor.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Doingexploit: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

No one asked them to give birth to me. If that choice was up to me I will absolutely never have chosen to be born. Doing good is out of free will but I do not have to take care of my parents cause they took care of me. Makes absolutely no sense.

Good day bro, pls help me out I want to learn software engineering, so I could earn a good leaving but seems no to know were to Start from, I have the funds, sir please I need your direction what program can you advise me to start with
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Doingexploit:

Good day bro, pls help me out I want to learn software engineering, so I could earn a good leaving but seems no to know were to Start from, I have the funds, sir please I need your direction what program can you advise me to start with
Check my past threads. I have a guide but do your research and come up with your path.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Elistho(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Laslasticlala

Seems this thread is an interesting one. grin

Front page please....

Let's get more opinions.

Please, tag laslasticlala.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by emmaodet: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tommymoses:
Abi now.

Now, I don’t support this.
Why should you marry and add extra burden to yourself and mama when you don’t have stable income?
And I also believe you have started birthing kids

2 Likes

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by VenumX: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Let God keep blessing our efforts...that's all I ask.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Klass99(f): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2022

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Klass99(f): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by emmaodet: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

tensazangetsu20 tensazangetsu20 tensazangetsu20
Knew I will find you here.
I believe to an extent parents have a huge role to play in the life of their kids but they have to be care because there is a thin line between supporting a child and the child becoming useless, a liability and a pain in the ass. A source of sadness because humans when being supported at the long run become entitled and lazy.
I experienced this in my family.
My parent put in their best to make sure we become somebody in life. To be able to stand on our own.
They took numerous loans for our schooling, took loans for my junior ones to travel out, sacrificed their own enjoyment and comfort to make sure we don’t become liabilities to them but what have they got back
A nearly useless second born who feels very very very entitled and thinks it is our duty to keep spending on him while he lavished his own.
Finished school, parent searched for job for him. Got a 50k per month job 5 years ago as a teacher and hostel warder. So free food and accommodation yet couldn’t save anything per month. Always still demanding money at home and always complaining salary not enough for a bachelor.
He is always owing debt right from school time to NYSC to place of work.
My parent and I contributed money and sent him to uae to a company where he drives car for them and get paid 150k equivalent per month. They gave him housing but he feeds himself yet he can boast of 200k savings since been in Dubai for the past 4 years.
He called me to please raise money for him and send him to Canada or US or UK that life in Dubai is hard.
3 years ago, he got a Nigerian girl online and told her not to worry that his mother and brother will raise money and send her to come and meet him. No be Craze person be that
Now the idiot is 32 years old man who still thinks he is still a boy. A big curse and liability to the family.
He has been crying up and down that he is really suffering in Dubai that it is not easy and the reason why he is suffering is because his mother is no more alive.
We lost our mum 2 years ago.
Is it not a curse for an32 years old man to still be crying and saying he is suffering because his mum is not alive? A 32 years old man ooooooooo
That on a normal day should be married with kids and responsible
Abeg. There is a limit you should carry a child before you drop him and let him find his feet else he becomes useless to himself, family and Soviet at large

3 Likes

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by emmaodet: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I am just using this medium to pour out my heart.
Sorry for my long story.
This thread really touched me.
The last born own is another case.
Finished OND since 2017, go school go finish HND as been a war since.
I wan travel, I wan travel has wasted 5 years of his life at home doing nothing.
Nothing.
Now he is 26 who still thinks he is the baby of the house.
Did US visa, failed at embassy after losing over a million.
Was processing Germany for him when mama died and we had to start processing another country, 2.5m went down the drain yet he keeps saying he wants to travel.
4m gone down the drain all in the name of traveling.
Sat him down to go back to school and asked him what him what can he do with 500k to 1m?
Nothing.
Not innovative, can not hustle or struggle. All he could think of is how to travel again like a robot.
He has become an expensive liability who will be very expensive to HELP.
I do ask the question- what if you don’t have parents? What will happen?
I have friends who are orphans, some from since homes where papa don pai since and from young age they buckled up and faced life squarely at that young age with the help of no one.
Today they are very productive and I envy them.
The over protected spoilt kids that my brothers have become, all in the process of them not suffering and not passed through what our parents passed through, they have been spoilt and over pampered.
Abeg I no support parent spoon feeding an adult above 23 years for a man and 25 for females.
Abeg abeg abeg

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
emmaodet:

Sorry for my long story.
I wan travel, I wan travel has wasted 5 years of his life at home doing nothing.
Nothing.
Was processing Germany for him when mama died and we had to start processing another country, 2.5m went down the drain yet he keeps saying he wants to travel.
Sat him down to go back to school and asked him what him what can he do with 500k to 1m?
Nothing.
Not innovative, can not hustle or struggle. All he could think of is how to travel again like a robot.
I have friends who are orphans, some from since homes where papa don pai since and from young age they buckled up and faced life squarely at that young age with the help of no one.
The over protected spoilt kids that my brothers have become, all in the process of them not suffering and not passed through what our parents passed through, they have been spoilt and over pampered.
Abeg I no support parent spoon feeding an adult above 23 years for a man and 25 for females.
Abeg abeg abeg

The truth is that if Nigeria was a good country a man can become independent from 18 but anyone who born here has to support the child till they die o. Not everyone wants to do business. Some people just wanna work and earn a good salary to take care of all their needs. Such is non existent in Nigeria so any parent that gives birth is responsible for their child till they die o. That's my belief. People should think twenty times before giving birth in Nigeria you are wickedly bringing others to come and suffer. No job no school nothing. Where are kids gonna work when they are of age or will they all do makeup business ni

4 Likes

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Tommymoses(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Paramount01:

And you can say it outside.

Yes, when you're being loved by your parent.
You can relate if you ain't gat loving parent..
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Tommymoses(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
ibechris:

Lazy man talking.
I hate people like this...see him being proud of his weakness.

I pity the women u got married to. Because this is something u should have been ashamed of before spilling it out.

What a show of confidence!

Abeg hide your face jor.

See who's calling me jobless. Lol
I earn money legally and besides my workplace is just a throw stone to my parents.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Tommymoses(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
emmaodet:

Now, I don’t support this.
Why should you marry and add extra burden to yourself and mama when you don’t have stable income?
And I also believe you have started birthing kids

I don't have a source of income and I married my wiffy legally?

Just raise your hand up and shout I receive sense.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Elistho(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
emmaodet:

Sorry for my long story.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Abeg abeg abeg

Hello Sir. I've Heard you, I understand the angle you're coming from, however, I disagree with your last paragraph.

Are you taking a look at the nation's economy? 23 years you said? Is it a 23 year old that is still in 200L because of ASUU and JAMB delay?

Is it a 23 year old that's struggling to read, finish off, graduate, get a job and move on with his life?

We are not talking about irresponsible human beings here like the ones you used for illustrations.

When we talk of taking care of an average Nigerian child, you should take your mind to what Nigerians address as "Trenches." With the sum of money you mentioned in your thread, someone like me haven't seen one quarter of it yet and is seriously looking for who to push me ahead to complete my law degree.

I totally understand you, howbeit, you're wrong to an extent Sir. The thread isn't about pampering children but taking care of them, supporting them and helping them. Do you know with the current ASUU strike, I opted for a state university but because I can't afford it undecided I have to settle for a federal brouhaha. Do you know I sometimes read on empty stomachs with borrowed textbooks? My parents are trying well... Honestly. God bless them. However, the finances isn't enough.

Your brother was over pampered, he's irresponsible and you shouldn't judge others by him. Even a logical 25 year old in school needs support. Pleaseee... Parents should stop fending for children when they graduate, go for NYSC and come back. If it's for business people, when they learn a trade and establish themselves... That's the way it is.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Toktee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Elistho:
It is another day for you to know parents owe their offsprings a lot. In the words of a singer, until they "stand strong", parents owe them a mighy edged sword.

Two individuals decided to start a relationship, get married, have sex and bring forth children. What was the plan? To come tell the kids in a few years that they should find their way? They're grown?

As an offspring, your parent owe you a lot, they owe you education, they owe you an average lifestyle, don't be ashamed because you're still under your parents roof and feeding from them? Where are we supposed to get all these from? Our ass?

You also owe parents a lot when you stand strong, at the end, it's a win win for everybody. Both parents and offsprings. Don't follow social media standards, they said you're 25 and living with your parents, a shame. Standards? Who set the standards?

Article Credit-- Elisha Thompson.
Coined out from Facebook.
10/09/2022.
You can announce this to Northerners.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by emmaodet: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Elistho:

Hello Sir. I've Heard you, I understand the angle you're coming from, however, I disagree with your last paragraph.

Are you taking a look at the nation's economy? 23 years you said? Is it a 23 year old that is still in 200L because of ASUU and JAMB delay?

Is it a 23 year old that's struggling to read, finish off, graduate, get a job and move on with his life?

We are not talking about irresponsible human beings here like the ones you used for illustrations.

When we talk of taking care of an average Nigerian child, you should take your mind to what Nigerians address as "Trenches." With the sum of money you mentioned in your thread, someone like me haven't seen one quarter of it yet and is seriously looking for who to push me ahead to complete my law degree.

I totally understand you, howbeit, you're wrong to an extent Sir. The thread isn't about pampering children but taking care of them, supporting them and helping them. Do you know with the current ASUU strike, I opted for a state university but because I can't afford it undecided I have to settle for a federal brouhaha. Do you know I sometimes read on empty stomachs with borrowed textbooks? My parents are trying well... Honestly. God bless them. However, the finances isn't enough.

Your brother was over pampered, he's irresponsible and you shouldn't judge others by him. Even a logical 25 year old in school needs support. Pleaseee... Parents should stop fending for children when they graduate, go for NYSC and come back. If it's for business people, when they learn a trade and establish themselves... That's the way it is.

I also get you bro.

That is reason I will keep saying there is a thin line between raising a responsible child and a liability.
A very thin line
The reason why you are thinking like this is because you have suffered and it has made you wise.
Children need a level of suffering too hence they think life is a bed of roses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by emmaodet: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tommymoses:

I don't have a source of income and I married my wiffy legally?

Just raise your hand up and shout I receive sense.

If you like call me fool, no be you dey feed me. This life have learn something never compare your life with others - Are you not the one who wrote this?

If you have a stable source of income then why will you keep placing your burden on your mama to feed you? Shouldn’t it be the other way round?

Are you not also married again?

I don’t need to raise my hand up to shout I receive sense because you need it more than me bro.
You need that sense more to find a way to be able to feed yourself and wifey.
Shalom.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by emmaodet: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

The truth is that if Nigeria was a good country a man can become independent from 18 but anyone who born here has to support the child till they die o. Not everyone wants to do business. Some people just wanna work and earn a good salary to take care of all their needs. Such is non existent in Nigeria so any parent that gives birth is responsible for their child till they die o. That's my belief. People should think twenty times before giving birth in Nigeria you are wickedly bringing others to come and suffer. No job no school nothing. Where are kids gonna work when they are of age or will they all do makeup business ni

Agreed not everyone will do business but if the work is not there nko? Will that be the end of the world?
So a human believes he comes to this world to work for another human with the same 24hours and if he doesn’t get it he becomes useless? Of what use is modern education if people can fit into society without working for another person.
Shouldn’t we start questioning education and school? Since the average illiterate and educated-illiterate fits into the society easily more than us?

And I ask you bro, what if you become orphan at a young age (despite your parent being average and tries to plan a good life for you) but on the long run, life happened.
Will you still keep blaming them for your woes despite them being gone for long and their plan is never to see you suffer.
Life happens bro, people lose their benefactors or bread winners, bread winners plans fail or businesses collapses. Etc. Nobody plans this. Nobody Knowles tomorrow.
Mind you, if you are to wipe offf every poor man in the world today, it will only lead to the formation of another set of poor men remaining on earth because at every point in life, the society will need teachers, plumbers, electricians, police, show maker, farmer etc. just name it to run the society so the rich guys left after killing all poor won’t have a choice than to come down and become what they despise also why a few new rich guys oils be created.
And if we say we should keep killing every poor person, in no short time, the last man will die too
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Elistho(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
emmaodet:

I also get you bro.

That is reason I will keep saying there is a thin line between raising a responsible child and a liability.
A very thin line
The reason why you are thinking like this is because you have suffered and it has made you wise.
Children need a level of suffering too hence they think life is a bed of roses.

Sir, seems you're trying to justify reasons why parents with no financial stability should keep breeding children. 5 good children when you know you earn less than 100K a month in this economy? Who does that? Comon, this is logic.

Children must not suffer to receive sense, I'm not suffering, I wasn't suffering, I'll not stuffer. I only lack essential thing's at times. Suffering isn't wisdom.

What you should say in this scenario you're trying to show is "proper home training." Parents should train up children in a good way.

Giving birth to a child just to expose him to suffering to get sense and wisdom is insensitive please... Give him proper home training.

This is what I believe.

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by 0neal(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Klass99:
Parents who have sex with no plans (as per the topic) cause an epidemic of lack and poverty for themselves, their children as well as other blood relatives & immediate family members.

Such parents slowly but surely suck you into the cosmos of their family drama, lack and poverty, where their children pretty much become your responsibility because they are financially handicapped to handle their responsibilities.

Sooner or later you realize your bank account, savings or investments hasn't really grown or isn't really growing beyond a certain point, because you are regularly tapping into your resources to help/bail them out of one financial constraint or the other.

It is a problematic issue which causes or perpetuates generational poverty. People really need to stop and think, plan and strategize well before bringing a whole human being or human beings into this world.

In my view good parenting goes beyond having the financial capacity to train kids in the best schools and provide material things, do you have the disposition for it?

I think Church or the court should start asking for the equivalent of a business plan before joining couples, and intending couples must tender a certificate of successfully completing a course in parenting.

To be a parent is serious business

2 Likes

Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by Tommymoses(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Didn't you see sometime(clause) I pity your children, you cant read and digest a simple English..
emmaodet:

If you like call me fool, no be you dey feed me. This life have learn something never compare your life with others - Are you not the one who wrote this?

If you have a stable source of income then why will you keep placing your burden on your mama to feed you? Shouldn’t it be the other way round?

Are you not also married again?

I don’t need to raise my hand up to shout I receive sense because you need it more than me bro.
You need that sense more to find a way to be able to feed yourself and wifey.
Shalom.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by The5DME(m): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2022
Life is full of problems.
Re: Parents Who Have Sex With No Plans? by stacyadams: 3:48am On Aug 11, 2022
emmaodet:

Sorry for my long story.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Abeg abeg abeg
...get him a car for uber to fend for himself, then comot hand for him matter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Mentor For My 10 Years Old Son. / Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family / 23 Things Every Woman Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.