Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique (93386 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted (Full Transcript) / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=LongBig post=115657445][/quote]

Put body, make hand touch you

Werey
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2022
jideofor11:

Put body, make hand touch you

Werey

It will pain me if after everything your barking self fail to bite!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2022
jideofor11:

If dem put you and me together, life no remain wea you dey.

On my way coming back from my business today, even your fellow Yoruba was shouting Tinubu will never smell presidency. They will match out on October 1st and any one who says they want to destroy the rally will be destroyed.

We will await you all on that day.

Na today person begin see empty threats for Lagos and I still dey exist for the same Lagos.

Nothing will be different from the others..

We have seen death and past.

E no get where e touch.

Una go hear scores on Oct 1st.

All man go fall out.

On how you loose guard, body go tell you.

No be chere Kam bia.

Hand go touch you

Dem go do you wetin no good

Be like say you no know wetin dey sup.

When police don dey wait for those wey wan spoil rally, Na hungry looking monkey like you wey never chop belleful....

Put body Na...

You are so inconsequential that I forgot there is one in my mention barking, your father and mother are been killed like ram in your ipob region, but you think Lagos is your problem? I know so well you are kid and I will treat you like one, just hold on don’t waste your Arsenal October 1st is fast approaching! I promise you body bag is your next home.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
LongBig:

You are so inconsequential that I forgot there is one in my mention barking, your father and mother are been killed like ram in your ipob region, but you think Lagos is your problem? I know so well you are kid and I will treat you like one, just hold on don’t waste your Arsenal October 1st is fast approaching! I promise you body bag is your next home.
Blabber mouth like I've known y'all to be.

We'll see who will go in body bag.

Fool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
jideofor11:

Blabber mouth like I've known y'all to be.

We'll see who will go in body bag.

Fool

Dunce! To you is a joke but to us is marking of territory! We shall see
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2022
LongBig:

Dunce! To you is a joke but to us is marking of territory! We shall see

I decided no to read your mention until today ....

So what happened during the October 1 match and why didn't people go back in a body bag?

See that you just have a big mouth including your kind.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
jideofor11:

I decided no to read your mention until today ....

So what happened during the October 1 match and why didn't people go back in a body bag?

See that you just have a big mouth including your kind.

If you foolish self was there, what befell your fellow urchins could have been your fate! Animal
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
LongBig:

If you foolish self was there, what befell your fellow urchins could have been your fate! Animal

I was there, nothing happened to anyone.

Stop ranting.

Empty barrel
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 5:10am On Oct 24, 2022
jideofor11:

I was there, nothing happened to anyone.

Stop ranting.

Empty barrel

Empty barrel like you and your people from the east obeying sit at home rule like a kindergarten. You were there right? I hope the tear gas haven’t blind your eyes? Because definitely it has blocked your sense of reasoning
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
LongBig:

Empty barrel like you and your people from the east obeying sit at home rule like a kindergarten. You were there right? I hope the tear gas haven’t blind your eyes? Because definitely it has blocked your sense of reasoning

Maximum pain
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by 00FFT00(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mrkindness:
afonja try rest na may what ever you wish this people come to you, family and your tribes men.

Oya, all urchins, chorus Amen.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 3:06am On Oct 26, 2022
jideofor11:

Maximum pain

Lol u felt it ba? We don’t spare mumu like you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2022
LongBig:

Lol u felt it ba? We don’t spare mumu like you

Lol.... I wasn't spared.

You couldn't do anything.

Spot the difference.

Empty barrels
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
jideofor11:

Lol.... I wasn't spared.

You couldn't do anything.

Spot the difference.

Empty barrels

If truly you are at the lekki toll gate you could have take a picture of your asshole self and upload, as we both agreed! Werey eranko ipob slave

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.