Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding (40546 Views)

FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student: I Never Knew I Would Have University Education / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by edafel(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
carry good news?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Latakia(f): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Any help you render and show on social media for people to know has no reward from God. The two prophets of God in the Bible and Quran said: "Do not allow your right hand know what your left hand is doing" meaning keep your help to other within yourself and your creator and the best reward is from God.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by NaijaCover(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by longifilis(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115563616:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Twitter user has shared the WAEC result of an orphan whose university education he would be funding, Reports.

@jibolaog revealed that boy who had an excellent WAEC result, was just someone who was carrying dirts for Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) last year.

He further revealed that the boy also scored 277 in his UTME, organized by JAMB. He tweeted;

The orphan boy I promised to fund his university education just sent me his waec result. He did so well..This is someone that was carrying dustbin for lawma last year..scored 277 in jamb.

See The WAEC Result As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Excellent performance. I no print out my waec result till date, because I no do well at all, ọmọ I used one button phone, press the code to check mine as I got to know say the result no good. I just shut up my mouth, in the long run, I graduated from the best University in Nigeria
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Juanmike(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Candidlady:

The name of your school and what state please ?
Dennis Memorial Grammar School.
Anambra State.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Lightorder: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sir , God will continue to bless you. Your generations will never lack help and greatness
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by abbey621(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
lockheed55:
In WAEC, I got an A1 in Mathematics and B2 in Further Mathematics when I was 17. You cannot get a B3 in Mathematics and an A1 in Further Mathematics as seen in the result above. Something must be up but I hope not though.

I got C4 in Maths and got A1 in Further Maths, exam na mood and preparation. On math day I arrived late, it was raining and only completed 70% of the questions.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by abbey621(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Latakia:
Any help you render and show on social media for people to know has no reward from God. The two prophets of God in the Bible and Quran said: "Do not allow your right hand know what your left hand is doing" meaning keep your help to other within yourself and your creator and the best reward is from God.

Stop taking stuff out of context, that specific verse has nothing to do with this, otherwise no need to celebrate birth, death, anniversaries, graduations etc.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by HiideaConsole(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
If it's a clean result, it's impressive
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by DrChukki: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115563713:
This Is Good News Sighted By

First in History you reported a Good News...
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Toneypen247:
When grace finally locates you, no one can stop your destiny from fulfilling its purpose.
Congratulations to him, He knows the value of hard work and education. The experience so far has shaped him to have an excelling spirit. This is just a starting point for him. More to come in steadfastness, prayer, and dedication.

May God replenish the pocket of the sponsor of the boy.

May grace locate someone today. Amen

kindly check my signature below for your academpic research services of a top-notch quality
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Rhema04(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Funny enough, my friend posted this same result on his Whatsapp status claiming glory for it that it was one of his lesson students that got this result.. I never knew he is only claiming glory for another person's result... Some men and lies ehn
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Psoul(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Reminds me of my waec result that year, though I have more As, think 6 As and 2Bs or so.

Exam you got the result "that year", you can not for sure remember your scores.
Did u really write that exam urslf.

I can still remember my WAEC result scores that I wrote in 1991.
Even my scores in Junior WAEC of 1985.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by ahoadaboi: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mine am so happy

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Antoeni:
You Should Have Done it Secret ,
No Need For This Advert
may be the man need online help to co assist the boy
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Originalsly: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
I do have respect for those who help others who are really in need ... or as in this case .. to help others who have put all effort to get to a higher level but do not have the financial resources to get there. At the same time... I do have no respect for those who have to let the world know be is helping or helped someone.... and worse... as in this case.... has not even helped ... but letting the world know what he will do. We know very well how will do projects end. But then... so many say they need help... and really don't.... just scam. Further Math A1 ... Math 3? ... hmmmmm.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
If you want him to go school.. send him abroad where his future is sure... how are u sure in will get job in this kind of country that kills it her youths
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Latakia(f): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
abbey621:

Stop taking stuff out of context, that specific verse has nothing to do with this, otherwise no need to celebrate birth, death, anniversaries, graduations etc.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Juanmike(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Psoul:

Exam you got the result "that year", you can not for sure remember your scores.
Did u really write that exam urslf.

I can still remember my WAEC result scores that I wrote in 1991.
Even my scores in Junior WAEC of 1985.
Yes I did.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by MT: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
I strongly hope that it was a genuine effort that got that boy that result. The rate at which almost all the schools have turned to "miracle" centres is baffling.

A friend's son just got A1 in maths and B2 in all other subjects. A child that could not solve even primary 6 mathematics and woeful in other subjects. His parents were not even confident to tell anyone of his result. This kind of menace will affect the country. Our doctors will be quack, our engineers will build bridges and it will collapse etc.

Strange how parents will be involved in the examination malpractices of their own children.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by gfon(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Reminds me of my waec result that year, though I have more As, think 6 As and 2Bs or so.
hi boss,are you open to tutoring?
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Henz81: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115563616:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Twitter user has shared the WAEC result of an orphan whose university education he would be funding, Reports.

@jibolaog revealed that boy who had an excellent WAEC result, was just someone who was carrying dirts for Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) last year.

He further revealed that the boy also scored 277 in his UTME, organized by JAMB. He tweeted;

The orphan boy I promised to fund his university education just sent me his waec result. He did so well..This is someone that was carrying dustbin for lawma last year..scored 277 in jamb.

See The WAEC Result As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Must you tell the world? Why don't you allow it to be a secret between you and your God. You seem to have forgotten what the Bible says. Shalom
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Elbethel1: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations to the boy, may this be the beginning of many more successes that will come his way.
Also, a big thank to the sponsor, may the Lord reward you abundantly.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Don't help him.

If he can be making Bs while struggling, it means he will make Ds or Fs once he is relaxed and no longer has to worry about tuition.

Werey!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:

undecided

Who asked you? We wen make 9 straight A1s nor dey brag about am sef.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Samskid310(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
What changed?
I remember I got this kind of result and my father still beat shit out of me that year
Maybe it was sapa that go my pops angry not the result
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Who we go ask like this grin
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by mrkings84(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
So finally 9jqcover sighted a good news.
Brethren Praiseeeeeeeee the Lord!!
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by sreamsense: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
creatorsverse:
Mathematics plus physics equal further mathematics

He scored A1 in further maths and B3 in maths and physics... They need to remark his maths and physics because it ought to be A1
It doesn't really necessary, what of if time was against him while attempting physic or maths and unable to finish to his satisfaction? What of what he read or expected did not really come out during maths or physics? Several factors could lead to that? Congratulation to him, he will be good in both engineering and medicine.

He should go and be buying stove and other items he will need in University and trying not to join bad gangs and cultists while in school. And he should be submissive and obidient to his sponsorer even after graduation. Good luck to him and his sponsorer
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by ZionwolSolution: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
MT:
I strongly hope that it was a genuine effort that got that boy that result. The rate at which almost all the schools have turned to "miracle" centres is baffling.

A friend's son just got A1 in maths and B2 in all other subjects. A child that could not solve even primary 6 mathematics and woeful in other subjects. His parents were not even confident to tell anyone of his result. This kind of menace will affect the country. Our doctors will be quack, our engineers will build bridges and it will collapse etc.

Strange how parents will be involved in the examination malpractices of their own children.

MIRACLE CENTRE THINGS -

My daughter took the last exam.

Attended one of the best private school within the vicinity.

Being a Christian and a child of a Pastor she made up her mind to do away with examination malpractice.

It was tough for her as she was stigmatized, called names, and even a WAEC invigilator told her that "I am also a Christian, which church do you attend?... and someone responded... She is a Pastors daughter.

We told her, we are comfortable with even Pass in all subjects rather than A1 in all... As that will amount to building on a faulty foundation.

We did not force her, she decided on her own. The whole school was doing expo thing, except herself.

The result came out, her class mate bagged A1s B2ss

Maths A1, Further Maths A1.

My daughter was the one who received overall best award in Maths, Further Maths and Physics oh .... She got Cs in the Waec, while others got A1... I was like ... Really?

On Math exam day, they kept her out for more than 90 minutes, and only allowed her to write for about 50 minutes. (If I take that up, the whole school will be closed)

I gave her N20k for her performance. We hugged her and encouraged her to always stand her ground. Honesty/Truth still pays.

A1s they can not defend is what litters our school now.

Tell me,,, how much of those A1 did we see during our times? We were also brilliant in our days with less resources.

So, believe the A1 at your own .....

Anyway, congrats to the said boy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Cleavel12: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
attention seeker spotted.
he don't even know the actual grades of his result���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / Have You Ever Wondered Whysome People Have These Little Holes Above Their Ears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.