Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding (40545 Views)

FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student: I Never Knew I Would Have University Education / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Rapture4real(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
The way out children pass WAEC these days fear me unlike in the 60s,70s and 80 even 90s. My daughter showed me her WAEC today with 5 B's and 4 C's.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by ZionwolSolution: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rapture4real:
The way out children pass WAEC these days fear me unlike in the 60s,70s and 80 even 90s. My daughter showed me her WAEC today with 5 B's and 4 C's.

Did you ask her questions?
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by MT: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
ZionwolSolution:

MIRACLE CENTRE THINGS -

My daughter took the last exam.

Attended one of the best private school within the vicinity.

Being a Christian and a child of a Pastor she made up her mind to do away with examination malpractice.

It was tough for her as she was stigmatized, called names, and even a WAEC invigilator told her that "I am also a Christian, which church do you attend?... and someone responded... She is a Pastors daughter.

We told her, we are comfortable with even Pass in all subjects rather than A1 in all... As that will amount to building on a faulty foundation.

We did not force her, she decided on her own. The whole school was doing expo thing, except herself.

The result came out, her class mate bagged A1s B2ss

Maths A1, Further Maths A1.

My daughter was the one who received overall best award in Maths, Further Maths and Physics oh .... She got Cs in the Waec, while others got A1... I was like ... Really?

On Math exam day, they kept her out for more than 90 minutes, and only allowed her to write for about 50 minutes. (If I take that up, the whole school will be closed)

I gave her N20k for her performance. We hugged her and encouraged her to always stand her ground. Honesty/Truth still pays.

A1s they can not defend is what litters our school now.

Tell me,,, how much of those A1 did we see during our times? We were also brilliant in our days with less resources.

So, believe the A1 at your own .....

Anyway, congrats to the said boy.

Heartily, I congratulate your daughter. I also congratulate you for being able to raise a daughter of values despite the decadence in the society. She should raise her heads up and be proud of her achievement. The future is coming when boys will be separated from men. Those that gloat over "bought" result will cry. They will be thrown out of schools. They will be frustrated and depressed. And for those who still manage to rig their ways out of the school, they will either become menace to the society or just end their so-called "professionalism" there.

It is really sad the way we all pretend in the country as if we are not aware of what is going on regarding cheating in our secondary schools. WAEC examiners are so culpable in all this as well. Society will brutally suffer if these children who their parents have shown the way to cheating start to occupy sensitive position in the society tomorrow.

Nigeria is openly breeding monsters!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by abbey621(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Latakia:
Any help you render and show on social media for people to know has no reward from God. The two prophets of God in the Bible and Quran said: "Do not allow your right hand know what your left hand is doing" meaning keep your help to other within yourself and your creator and the best reward is from God.

I am part of several NGOs (Red Cross, St. Jude and UniCEF) and the number one thing that drives donation is publicity, the verse that you quote is being used out of context. Our generosity is to be motivated by our love for God and our focus on eternity rather than the temporary praises of people. If the motive here is to be praised then you might be right but if the motive is to drive awareness or to express joy or happiness then you're completely wrong! All in all, what's your business?
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Latakia(f): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
abbey621:

I am part of several NGOs (Red Cross, St. Jude and UniCEF) and the number one thing that drives donation is publicity, the verse that you quote is being used out of context. Our generosity is to be motivated by our love for God and our focus on eternity rather than the temporary praises of people. If the motive here is to be praised then you might be right but if the motive is to drive awareness or to express joy or happiness then you're completely wrong! All in all, what's your business?
NGO is different from individual. NGO receive monies from government, wealthy individuals, private sectors, foreign donors etc and they are registered with government agency so that their activities can be transparency and accountability to the public on how they spend their donations received to the public. So note the difference between an NGO and individual who brag on social media because of fame.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
creatorsverse:
Mathematics plus physics equal further mathematics

He scored A1 in further maths and B3 in maths and physics... They need to remark his maths and physics because it ought to be A1

That's what I observed, you can't score A1 on F/M and get B3 in mathematics, chances of it happening is very slim or no existent.

Mathematics is very easy subject compared to F/M and physics.

I have been there, I know the difficulty level of the three subjects when I was in his shoes.

What went wrong?
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by apunanwu311: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
That's nice, wishing the boy all the best in his endeavors, And thanks for the kind gesture.That's nice, wishing the boy all the best in his endeavors, And thanks for the kind gesture....
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by blaise26abj(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Education can never be a scam . Read to know and how to apply it . It expands your mind and helps in taking full advantage of opportunities . Nowadays with education you don’t need delayed gratification . What you can do with the knowledge you have can make you money immediately .

STOP yahoo yahoo .
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by ZionwolSolution: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

That's what I observed, you can't score A1 on F/M and get B3 in mathematics, chances of it happening is very slim or no existent.

Mathematics is very easy subject compared to F/M and physics.

I have been there, I know the difficulty level of the three subjects when I was in his shoes.

What went wrong?

Many students in my daughters school got A1 in Further Maths and A1 in Maths .... they have never gotten up to 60% from SS1 to SS3, no award in any subject before... You can see where all these A1s are coming from..... when you look at there other subjects... NO CONSISTENCY .
That is the extent of damages all these schools are causing our educational system and society.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
ZionwolSolution:

Many students in my daughters school got A1 in Further Maths and A1 in Maths .... they have never gotten up to 60% from SS1 to SS3, no award in any subject before... You can see where all these A1s are coming from..... when you look at there other subjects... NO CONSISTENCY .
That is the extent of damages all these schools are causing our educational system and society.

Aptly stated.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by bolacode: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
creatorsverse:

He scored A1 in further maths and B3 in maths and physics... They need to remark his maths and physics because it ought to be A1

Calamitous analysis

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by emmyeuler1: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
creatorsverse:

Nothing happened to the marking.Something similar happened to me...I had B2 in further maths and a C6 in mathematics

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Brunicekid(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
creatorsverse:

The Maths own self shock me..
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by abbey621(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Latakia:
NGO is different from individual. NGO receive monies from government, wealthy individuals, private sectors, foreign donors etc and they are registered with government agency so that their activities can be transparency and accountability to the public on how they spend their donations received to the public. So note the difference between an NGO and individual who brag on social media because of fame.

There's no difference, each NGO has a face behind it and the act of giving or charity is the same whether individual or as a business, e.g Kokun Foundation.Your problem is that you automatically labeled it as bragging when in fact the man could just be proud of the person he's sponsoring; just like any parent would be proud of their children....Stop making life hard for yourself!
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by dreyboard(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
sexymonkey:
Waec Further maths questions are actually easier to solve than Mathematics
Exactly what's on my mind, I don't know why they kept saying general maths is easier, except you don't have good f/maths teacher..., I don't think f/maths is harder than mathematics in waec.
Moreover, there will be external invigilator during general maths unlike f/maths, so they can freely give them runs during f/maths

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by tete7000(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Further maths - A1, that's marvelous. Ẹ́ for crown Physics with A1 too join now.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Peskid147: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Don't help him.

If he can be making Bs while struggling, it means he will make Ds or Fs once he is relaxed and no longer has to worry about tuition.
you are Myobic in thinking, so you want the poor boy to keep on struggling. Don't make yourself a tool of stumbling block to a sucess of God's chosen grace.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by goggle48: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why telling us?
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Latakia(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
abbey621:

There's no difference, each NGO has a face behind it and the act of giving or charity is the same whether individual or as a business, e.g Kokun Foundation.Your problem is that you automatically labeled it as bragging when in fact the man could just be proud of the person he's sponsoring; just like any parent would be proud of their children....Stop making life hard for yourself!
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Wwwq: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by dontrulee: 2:13am On Aug 11, 2022
creatorsverse:

I also had A1 in further maths but B3 in maths and B2 in physics during my time. So I understand.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by olumosen(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Great
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by sexymonkey(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2022
dreyboard:
Exactly what's on my mind, I don't know why they kept saying general maths is easier, except you don't have good f/maths teacher..., I don't think f/maths is harder than mathematics in waec.
Moreover, there will be external invigilator during general maths unlike f/maths, so they can freely give them runs during f/maths
it's a misconception many people have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo / 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.