Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me (85569 Views)

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by SIRKAY98(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dear poster, i hope your hubby was not disapointed in you, hope you are not as wide as river Niger when he got there? something is making him loose interest check it ontime...
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Immunity1555: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by ufotunang: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
They are many guys out there you can meet to service you...so stop complaining.,.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Selfmotivated: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
You mean you both have sex twice a month, and you want more because I don't get it clear. But, if both of you not having sex at least once in a month then there's a problem maybe the man has a child chick or is faced with work stress.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by neroconnectz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
How many time did he Bleep you before marryin you?

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by ufotunang: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
GregoryPeterson:
haven't heard of this before
... when you both were dating did he love having sex with you regularly
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by HITsquad: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maybe he has a low sex drive... which can be fixed. Or maybe you are doing something wrong!

Majority men naturally get tired of having sex with the same partner after a while. The sexual zeal sometimes just dies... Unless you continue giving him reasons to want you every single time.

Spice things up, Just cos you are married doesn't mean you should stop looking sexy and being attractive for your man/woman... Infact That's even when you should start looking and acting more sexy. Don't be that mama Nkechi that he always feels terrified to go home to! Rather be that hot chick and the reason he is always late for work every morning.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Madam talk to your husband na
No dey bring this kind mata come social media most people no just care.
Finally na you and your husband
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Templee333(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Op please tell the woman to come with a cock and a hen (white), a he-goat (virgin),an unused razor blade, 2 pods of cola nut & a bottle of fanta (not plastic bottle), meet me & i will solve her problem. By the time i finish with her,na she go dey beg the husband make him stop him no go gree. If she's interested tell me & i will drop my phn number then we can take up frm there.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Abemy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Does your hubby takes palp? If your answer is yes, always include grinded date fruits in his palp, put plenty of it, and if you can get him to chew a combination of bitter kola and date fruits, your problem is 70% solved.

If you are located close to Enugu of Benue states, let me connect you to sellers of Eronastic alpha stone, if your husband lick the stone, and chew bitter kola and date fruits, don't blame me if you can no lonogner handle the fire you ignited.

Cheers.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by onlinestaff2020: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
LoveUdie:
"I got married in 2021. Ever since day one, my hubby and I have sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him but he'll say he isn't feeling fine. If I try to seduce him he'll remove my hand. I'll have to wait till he feels like having sex which is twice a month.

We don't have kids yet and we both work. I'm tired because I'm missing out on the fun of marriage. What can I do?"

What can she do house? How can she make her husband show more interest in sex?

If you are sexually starved, you need to call my number (0.8.one. 3. 4..one..98..seven.9..five)

I promise to fuu..ck you secretly and you will definitely enjoy it instead of been denied your rights on your matrimonial bed by your weakling husband that has been fuu..cking other women and allowing you to wallow in your fantasy.

Don't wait but call me so that we can set up a date...It's free!

Delay is dangerous, dear.

I promise to use my long lasting 14 inches dii..ck to ram you nicely until you cumm multiple times with relish.

Please, ignore all these other Nairalander's ideas, as most of them are hypocrites.

BONUS********************************
BONUS********************************

This is directed to any other females, be it single or married that is interested in in been fuu.cked without any strings attached...You can also call me too to service you without any fee.

I'm not always online but just call me so that we can set up a date.

This is a free world and we are not supposed to be emotional prisoners tied unto a single person.

Don't be shy!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Ambassadors: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Me it is my wife that is starving me of sex, 3months now and counting
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by harmony75: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
It is not how many s*x that produce pregnancy, your prayer should be God should show you guys mercy so you can conceive. That man's not the type of man that like s*x so understand him and be patient. He will change for the better.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Thomasankara(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
LoveUdie:
"I got married in 2021. Ever since day one, my hubby and I have sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him but he'll say he isn't feeling fine. If I try to seduce him he'll remove my hand. I'll have to wait till he feels like having sex which is twice a month.

We don't have kids yet and we both work. I'm tired because I'm missing out on the fun of marriage. What can I do?"

grin grin cheesy wink wink cheesy[/color]lace his food with BURANTASHI[color=#770077]

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by ZooOga: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheZeezle:
Male arousal pills is a goal!

GBAM O grin

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by sinola(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
HE IS MASTURBATING NO DOUBT
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Mimicle101: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmm

Life balance like these?

A typical example of...

One man's food is another man's poison.

Only married *committed and faithful* couples can understand.

About what to do.

Just try getting more busy and occupy your self with some things.

Cheating is a no no and Ofcos mastabation also a no no as God isn't happy with such behaviours.

So take it as one of your cross *the worse * of your marriage. And be hopeful that he will change soon. Now he is your husband you can try exposing your self to him more...he can't stay away for too long as long the meal is appealing
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by oaktown101(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Your husband is gay!
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Blupen(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
IBreakRules:

Perhaps he should have said “my case is different from yours”
Ehen that would be better, all this comparism na him deh kill us
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by johnson8213: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
LoveUdie:

I hope your hobby does not masturbate often. This can kill his interest in having sex with you too, among other reasons.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Saintofmelody74(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
LoveUdie:

His gay
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Blue3k(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
LoveUdie:

Lol drugs make everything more fun. Try an see if he enjoys it more after a few drinks, weed, Molly or something. Other than that make sure he isn't cheating. Make sure you still look good.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Dada4me: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Get him to take a tin of milk mixed with groundnuts of say #200 and sliced banana of say #400.

He should repeat it fortnightly.

Thank me later.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Blupen(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
spencekat:
Don't mind him,because he has two children,he is now better.People sef!
I can't even imagine telling another person am better than him/her.....
life no be competition but people never still understand

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Donpraiz: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maybe ur husband masturbate secretly.
If so na o.y.o for u ooo. because he as already satisfied himself b4 u seduced him..
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Tzar(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Was he always like that before marriage! If so, The truth is that some people are not just into sex.
The tragedy here is that you are both not compatible sexually.
However, you can help him improve his libido slightly by feeding him potassium rich foods.
But, note that your efforts may just improve his libido slightly. You cannot give what you don’t have. You may not be able to make a Madingo out of him, but you can help him boost his sex drive a bit.
This is so sad!

LoveUdie:

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by McStoic(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Myrepublic:
I thought they said women don't like SEX

My brother I tire ooo. Pretenders do the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by doneback04: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
obinna58:
Man is weak due to Nigerian economy

grin grin grin I swear down, when u reason this buhari economy, your manhood will not even think of a woman talkless of standing

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Oizee(f): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
sharpwriter:

So you get good words like this for brain? Has your moniker been hacked or you are on sabbatical in wickedness shocked

Wonders shall never end cheesy
lol, i was surprised too

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by ume1000: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
GregoryPeterson:
tega?
Urhobo people and sex Sha
what's the meaning of this?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by uchesino(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oga get one small girl way him dey even beg to f**k
Lowlife
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by ume1000: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
johnson8213:

I hope your hobby does not masturbate often. This can kill his interest in having sex with you too, among other reasons.
masturbation kill interest in sex grin did u just type that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.