Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me (85368 Views)

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by backtalkG(m): 3:44am On Aug 12, 2022
He's low on sex drive like Nigeria economy
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by dangoteinlaw: 3:53am On Aug 12, 2022
for your architectural, structural drawings or you need a professional civil engineer to handle your construction, feel welcome to reach our WhatsApp number on the signature below. We do interstate construction also

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Dshocker(m): 4:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords.. You're a sex stave woman.

Have you really tried to sit him down to discuss this and let him know how you feel?
If a man stays away from sex for two months, he either has a medical issue that has made his libido drop or he is getting it elsewhere.

But incase you're so frustrated and you really need a strong solid 8 inches dick to ride.. Just give me a message, I'm available. Let me help your husband to shift your womb. God says always help your neighbor in need. I willing to help you cure your konji.

I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Dshocker(m): 4:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
If he doesn't give u sex, den go get it outside am sure he is getting it his outside it's as simple as that!!!

You are a waste to your generation.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Cyoung4real(m): 4:38am On Aug 12, 2022
zed7:

Only you is asking for advice for yourself in one sentence and in another sentence you're asking what can she do?
NL and their fiction writers. You guys write so much Bullshit that you end up confusing yourselves.

Can’t you see the quotation marks?? sad
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by rufus4g: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Madam maybe u are over pressuring ur husband to make more money and at d same time wanting him to have sex with u. Pls jus try to calm down on him by making him feel loved first and not asking for 2 things at a time. Make ur choice pressure or sex.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by onome2013: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Only the stress from our government, inflation and others has actually KILLED the urges for sex of men. What you are experiencing now is almost half of Nigerian men. So please play along untill when things improves
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by neztar: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2022
Olaniyi021:

This life is word and opposite, I'm experiencing the same from my wife. Please link us together
does she suck your prick?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by neztar: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Dumte:
This is one of the problems cause by our church marriage committee.
They will set a high boundary for intending couples and the woman or the man will agree to it.
In the marriage they'll start looking for someone to seek advice from.

Nothing is wrong with test running your product before buying.

And before any holier-than-thou NL will comment rubbish on my opinion, I am not speaking your mind. I am entitle to my own opinion.
is your thing working
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Akerele44(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2022
neztar:
how big is your thing

Lets me drop my details for us to discuss better
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Prettygirl200(f): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Dshocker:

You are a waste to your generation.
And u are disgrace to your generation
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Prettygirl200(f): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2022
MyAmericandream:

But they just got married recently. It’s too early to start having a side chick.
Really?? Is too early to have a side dick? Are u trying to tell me that the man doesn't have a side chick, if he doesn't then why is he denying his wife sex.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by cugardmalino: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2022
LoveUdie:
"I got married in 2021. Ever since day one, my hubby and I have sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him but he'll say he isn't feeling fine. If I try to seduce him he'll remove my hand. I'll have to wait till he feels like having sex which is twice a month.

We don't have kids yet and we both work. I'm tired because I'm missing out on the fun of marriage. What can I do?"

It’s either your husband didn’t like you enough to marry you, or he’s Gay somehow. Go deeper in your thoughts and findings to unravel the truth.

What can she do house? How can she make her husband show more interest in sex?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by HRMK: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2022
the hubby must have his reasons!all she has to do is know the reasons before seeking way out!!
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by ViktorCash: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2022
Dm me,i have a formula that will help you.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by AutoshalomUSA: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2022
LoveUdie:
"I got married in 2021. Ever since day one, my hubby and I have sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him but he'll say he isn't feeling fine. If I try to seduce him he'll remove my hand. I'll have to wait till he feels like having sex which is twice a month.

We don't have kids yet and we both work. I'm tired because I'm missing out on the fun of marriage. What can I do?"

Please start wearing booty shorts for him especially white and black colors ……Stop covering your body while at home with your hubby , expose as much skin as you can to him ….. Randomly dance and sing when performing house chores with your shorts on ….. watch uncle begin vibrate internally …..

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Rickmann: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2022
highchief1:
u be small pikin.

So cos you think you are in the comfort of ur room and I'm here you can talk to people as you wish? It's not ur fault, it's seun I blame.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by highchief1: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Rickmann:

So cos you think you are in the comfort of ur room and I'm here you can talk to people as you wish? It's not ur fault, it's seun I blame.
wetin seun do?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by naikeboy(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2022
If him begin day bang u everyday now u go still complain... Is twice a month that bad u want your greese to warm out on time..
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by MadamOk(f): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2022
What kind of job your husband doing
Is his job stressing

Was his sex life like this before or just happening

Did he has health issues

Did you think is physical, spiritual, emotional and psychological case

Have you try to talk to health concellor

Have you done proper romantic communication with him, to know or hear from him

Have you pray with him or for him

My dear sister this are the things you should look at for... I pray God be with you and your husband
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Noblex2011(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2022
lolu2019:
weyrey,u wan go Bleep married woman.u go just die.I pity u.
Exactly, he didn't even fear. People have turned to something else ooo
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Keji1012(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Yes my name is morenikeji for the records.

First and foremost, I got married last year as well a s I love my wife.

Lemme talk from what I have heard from my fellow married men and share here .

One, if u have a troublesome wife giving u problems everytime, it weakens your sexual lifestyle.

Secondly, some women are Oliver twist, they will keep asking for more

Thirdly, over work and stress and mental or emotional instability.

Our wives are meant to be our best partners but some wives can be so nagging, aggressive and temperamental although some guys might have a very low sexual libido but don't judge till he fvck another woman out there mercilessly.

Our wives should be the reason why their husband should always wants more of them..
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by iknopro(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Nothing to discuss with him, just get a bottle of Jekonmo for him, it's just 250 n see him demanding for sex everyday
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Tegabadguy(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Switruth:
who is a husband. ?? grin grin
just forget smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by OLUPET009(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Collect my number
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
1. You need to be patient with him
2. Its not easy for a man to just get erect at will
3. Stress can have an effect on men so make sure you are not stressing him out
4. Is it food?
5. Hormones affect men differently so try to find out first before jumping into conclusions
6. Post-marriage changes can also affect a man sexually
7. Get yourself busy and stop thinking about sex 24/7

Two can play this game
Iyalaya anybody
What do you mean?

Me that even if a girl points a finger at me I get a hard on grin
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by akbonus: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
1. You need to be patient with him
2. Its not easy for a man to just get erect at will
3. Stress can have an effect on men so make sure you are not stressing him out
4. Is it food?
5. Hormones affect men differently so try to find out first before jumping into conclusions
6. Post-marriage changes can also affect a man sexually
7. Get yourself busy and stop thinking about sex 24/7

Two can play this game
Iyalaya anybody
Get yourself busy and stop thinking about sex 24/7
something must be wrong with your head for making such comment, whether you are a man or woman, do you know what it means to be SEX starved by a partner in a legal marriage, it is not a co habiting relationship we are talking about here. the partner might be having it outside and pretend to be tired, not well, don't time, headache etc while the other partner suffers alone in a less than 2 years old marriage? co'mon men what are you saying.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by VictorGeneral4(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
LoveUdie:

This story is no complete

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by otunot83: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
hello
Obudupikin:
Was he that way when you were dating, or you had no sex life before marriage?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Ginomel(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
lolu2019:
weyrey,u wan go Bleep married woman.u go just die.I pity u.

Sleeping with a married woman abandoned by the husband and killing a kidnapped victim. Which is more inhuman and barbaric.

How many times have you condemned such barbaric happenings?

None justified but your guess is as good as mine.

Let's stop this holier than thou attitude.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Keji1012(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
If he doesn't give u sex, den go get it outside am sure he is getting it his outside it's as simple as that!!!

Useless hoe
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by lolu2019: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ginomel:

Sleeping with a married woman abandoned by the husband and killing a kidnapped victim. Which is more inhuman and barbaric.

How many times have you condemned such barbaric happenings?

None justified but your guess is as good as mine.

Let's stop this holier than thou attitude.
I am not holy.I am only advising.be found at the right place,at the right time,doing the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.