Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Please Help, Proton Security Lagos Has Robbed Me Of My Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, Proton Security Lagos Has Robbed Me Of My Salary (973 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Proton Security Lagos Has Robbed Me Of My Salary by Bintabisiriyu: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2022
After working for them for a month and weeks they refused to pay me when i called Mr Ajaguna and asked for my salary they later paid and deducted 6000 naira from my Salary.
When i called back Mr Ajaguna said I should be happy that they even paid, and should not call again or else he'll fire me
As they deducted 6000 naira nothing is left of my salary anymore.
Please help me to get justice
Proton Security number 08032023600
Mr Ajaguna phone number 08033913443
Re: Please Help, Proton Security Lagos Has Robbed Me Of My Salary by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Private security Job is one of the modern day slavery in Nigeria.They can owe and not pay full salary for Africa.I so much hate the job.
Their salary is between #15 to 20K.I like suicide pass am
Re: Please Help, Proton Security Lagos Has Robbed Me Of My Salary by merit455(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
After working for them for a month and weeks they refused to pay me when i called Mr Ajaguna and asked for my salary they later paid and deducted 6000 naira from my Salary.
When i called back Mr Ajaguna said I should be happy that they even paid, and should not call again or else he'll fire me
As they deducted 6000 naira nothing is left of my salary anymore.
Please help me to get justice
Proton Security number 08032023600
Mr Ajaguna phone number 08033913443
I call the bastard,he couldn't talk
Re: Please Help, Proton Security Lagos Has Robbed Me Of My Salary by lereinter(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Go report him to activist FM radio station in your state
Re: Please Help, Proton Security Lagos Has Robbed Me Of My Salary by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
But why is an average Nigerian so wicked when he is given some little positions ??

Just imagine him even saying you should be happy you got paid.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Proton Security Lagos Has Robbed Me Of My Salary by Orobokibo1: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
did he give areason why the 6000 was deducted? lets start from there first
Re: Please Help, Proton Security Lagos Has Robbed Me Of My Salary by MMempire(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Call Wazobia FM during igbese market show, I swear the man go pay up your remaining salary balance.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Sapa Eradication Formula / Data Analyst Internship / Inter'tal Bank Test Format? Help-out Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.